Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training the People

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Training the People - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 16:47

~He watched Willow leave, then looked back to Indis and Jade~

"Have you got any way of knowing where the pendant is?"

~It almost worried him how much he seemed to care about Artimus, given that their last meeting nearly had them punching each other.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 16:59

~she looked over to tib~

"Yes I can sense it. He still seems to have it on. But until am called am stuck on your pendent. Even the Library wouldn't even be closer if he is at Marloc. Of course... I might be able to force myself to him... but that would take alot of my energy... just like after I shift apperances... I am pretty much useless for a day...Or even moving objects if i happen to do it. Drains the hell out of me. But I think I may try. I am going to go outside and see what I can do. You two can call me back if you need me."

~She walked out the door and then looked up in the sky. closed her eyes and tried to channel her energy.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 19:31

~He looked over at Jade.~

"Should we let her tire herself out?"

~he didn't know much about this ghost business, and wasn't sure if it was bad to do this or not.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:00

~she looked up at Tib~
"She will be fine. Its like the other day she came back from you and was kinda worn out. Then dad and her got into that fight to which made her blink in and out. She will be ok."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:07

~he instantly knew why Indis was so weak after meeting him, she had changed form, but he didn't want to say anything. Not to Jade anyway. Not to anyone!~

"Probably just all the travelling from here to Grorr."

~He made his voice sound as unconcerned as he could.~

"Well, if she can't get to him, maybe Willow will have better luck making him drink the potion."

~Not that he wouldn't mind a few hours alone with her either.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:12

~she could feel the focus. She breathed easy tho really she didn't have to. She felt out the other pendent and Art. And with she called out.~

"I got him and going." ~as her voice disappeared~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-17, 14:56

~she sighed as she heard her mother leave. she got up on her knees moved between tibs legs placing hands on his legs look at him thoughtfully tilting her head to the side.~

"Seems we have the place to ourselves again." ~she leaned forward and laid her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-19, 04:08

~He looked down at her, a small smile on his face (which must have looked comical with all the paint still on it)~

"And you've still got your punishment to come yet, don't forget"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-19, 04:14

~she looked up at him~

" I thought the bath alone was it."

~she softly smiled as she reached up and touched his face where some of the paint was.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-19, 04:18

"Oh, you think attacking me, and assaulting me with paint - and trying to capture me - is worth just a bath? You don't know me well enough, do you."

~There was a very playful tone to his voice.~

"One thing I am, is patient. I may not punish you right now. I might not even punish you tonight. I might wait until you're really not expecting it. You'll never know. Now, how about we get into that bedroom and make use of having the place to ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-19, 04:20

~she smiled and stood up and took a few steps back from him then tried to grab his hand~

"I love the sound of that." ~she giggled alittle.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-19, 04:23

~He held it out to her and let her pull him out of the chair and lead him to the bedroom. Once there he slowly undressed and climbed into bed, actually liking the feeling of the soft sheets.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime2011-01-19, 04:28

~she smiled as she watched him. Then undressed herself and climbed into bed with him and snuggled up to him. Then leaning up to kiss him passionately. And that was all it took. After a good while. cause they are so amazing together.. Very Happy They snuggled up against each other and fell to sleep soundly.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the People
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13