Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preparing to talk to the people of the city.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Empty
PostSubject: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:47

The late morning sun was streaming in through the shuttered windows of the tavern room Artimus had hired. The bed was neatly made, and he had dressed himself. His hand rested on the pendant around his neck as he rubbed the gem, thinking of his wife.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:52

~she slowly phased in.~

"Hello My Captain." ~she smiled and looked at him.~

~she noticed the room was really neat and tidy. As she noticed a small half burned piece of material. She bent over and picked it up. She tilted her head at him~

"hmmm.. So how was the visit with Willow?"

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 21:00

He smiled as she appeared, then his eyes widened as she found the cloth that he had failed to hide.

Oh, she didn't come here. I met her on the road outside the city. She was heading into the city to see about a shipment and offered me a lift in. Then she headed for the docks and i headed here, where I fell asleep...

He did a large stretch as if to emphasise that he'd only recently woken up, and spotted the red marks around his wrists. Hopefully she didn't see those.

Yes, fell asleep in the bed here. Alone.. with no one... and only recently woke up, and...

He tried not to look guilty.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 21:42

~she raised an eyebrow at him.~

"I know you met outside of town I was still there just left her in your hands. Figured you could use some green eyed time. Nice marks on your wrists. You know if you did do anything with her.. am alright with that. You need someone alive to be with. I know you love me and I always will love you. Our situation is an odd one. And you know you were asleep on the side of the road. If you did go to sleep again.. you sure you are feeling well... You know you can't hide things from me I know you to well my captain."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 04:48

Was she confirming what Willow had said? He still felt guilty about it. He gave a small sigh.

I thought you had possessed her again. You know how much I fought it last time, and I thought you had done it again. But once I found out you weren't in there, I kicked her out.

Not quite the truth, but close enough.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 10:55

"Yes I know you did... Well she would remember everything. So I could see how you would think that." ~she sighed a little~

"I know you probably feel guilty about the whole thing. But she can do things for you that I just can't with my limited abilities."

~she looked right at him~

"What do you think of her... Lets say I was gone..well say some how I was no longer able to be here. Could you see yourself with her? I mean...do you have feeling towards her? Its alright if you do. She is quite alive. Warm. Playful and am sure she probably smells nice. Where with me...I have lost some of that. I can't keep you warm. With winter on its way...I know you are happy with me. But I really think you should consider that thought or even if am not gone. It is alright to...love her too.." ~she seemed to be worried about what if she would be gone she wants him happy to be able to move on.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 16:53

He sat on the bed, realising he'd been rumbled, yet finding it odd that she was accepting it, and giving her acceptance of it!

She told me I affect her; she appears in thrall to me. As for me, yes she has a very attractive body, but... Well, that's it. I know, i know. You're going to bring up the eyes. But I am NOT affected by green eyes!

He was steadyfast in his refusal to accept what really happened, or that they affected him so badly.

But don't talk about you not being here. You ARE here and that's the end of the matter! I need you. Jade needs you. And while there may be things you can't do, there is so much more you CAN do that no one else can!
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 17:03

~she closed her eyes and then opened them having changed them to green. And then looked at him.~

"Really green eyes don't effect you?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 17:15

He felt himself melt away as she looked at him. His mouth opened and he sat, transfixed by her.
Right then, he would probably do anything she asked him to!

His arm reached out to stroke her.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 17:20

~she smiled and laughed softly~

"Yeah that is what I thought."

~she leaned closer to him and kissed him. Then when she opened them again they were back to her blueish green.~

"I know am not going anywhere and that I can do things for you and Jade. Just know its fine with me if things do happen with willow. I know it doesn't make you love me any less."

~she moved so she was in his lap and wrapped herself around him.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 17:23

He blinked out of his trance.

No, they don't bother me at all. In fact, I have no idea where this stupid rumour started, that you and Jade continue to believe. If I found out who started it....
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 17:26

~she grinned~

"So you are saying if I did have green eyes that I couldn't get you to do anything I wanted you too? "

~she was going to prove this to him one way or another.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:07

He looked sideways at her.

of course. I told you, they don't bother me at all.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:21

~she smirked and then closed her eyes and shifted to green. She then turned to face him wrapping her legs around him so she could look him square in the face.~

"Shall we test it."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:26

If it was up to him, he'd have her have green eyes all the time. They brought out the lighness in her hair, rather than the full on dark of Willow. He gazed into them, feeling his soul empty as he started to drown in the emerald pools.

His mouth was open once again, his hand running down her back.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:30

~she smiled at him~

"So my love. What do you really think about Jade and Tib." ~she softly ran her hands down his shoulders.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:35

He blinked as she asked him the question, breaking eye contact.

In all the years I've known him, I've never known him to be so protective of anyone. Not even his own flesh and blood. Maybe he's changed since I knew him, but i still don't trust him. However I don't think he'd knowingly let Jade come into any danger.
She's obviously got feelings for him too. Whether it's true love or just some stupid girly crush I don't know. But if i try and stop her from seeing him, she'll just go behind my back. So for the time being I can't stop them. However, if he does let her get harmed.... I'll be ready to deal with him.

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:39

~she held his head in her hands and looked him directly in the eyes.~

"You will not stop them and not get angry about it. Unless something happens. I want you to trust him. Because I trust him."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:44

He gazed back. What she said made sense.

Well, of course. He was slightly puzzled, wasn't that what he'd just said himself. Well apart from trusting Tiberious. But she was right, there was no reason not to trust him. He was a trustworthy guy.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:47

~she was still holding his face in her hands. looking right at him~

"What happened really with willow? I want you to be honest with me."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:50

I brought her here and we made love all morning. She tied me to the bedposts, like this

He started to move up the bed, trying to get into the position, then suddenly stopped and stared at her, his eyes wide as he realised what he's just said.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:52

~she looked at him with a raised eyebrow~

"See. I told you. I have you telling me anything. Even things you didn't before when I asked."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 19:58

He shook his head.

No, that's just.. coincidence.

Was it though? The feelings he got when she looked at him like that, he couldn't help himself.
No, deep down he knew the real truth. He DID have a fascination for green-eyed women. He would have to do something about it.

He tried to think of all the green eyed girls he'd known. Preia, obviously. And Willow. Oh and there was that woman he met in Mrs. Rensains tea shop that day. Lettle or something. She had seemed nice.
That visiting dignatory and her daughter. Oh, and the cleric who had enchanted him.

He looked at Indy.

You should never change them...
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 20:01

~she tilted her head him.~

"Changed them from green? or to green? But you do see that you do have the weakness for green. But honestly...I am a sucker for blue. And as for willow am glad she can help you in ways that I can't."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 20:04

He grinned back up at her.

Oh I don't know. You can do pretty good on your own. And her touch can be too hot at times. Sometimes I like a cool touch.

He wasn't going to answer the question she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing to talk to the people of the city.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next