Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training the People

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Training the People - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-15, 22:28

~she looked at tib then sat on the floor in front of him~

~she chuckled alittle~

"I can't believe me there naked and you think of my father... could give a girl a complex...But yes its weird he didn't have an out. Unless he did and we weren't told about it. But who else would he trust?"

~she turned her head at the knock at there door. Raising an eyebrow.~

"Why is she here?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 01:35

~If he wasn't so wrapped up in his thoughts he would have laughed at the naked girl/father comment, but he knew Jade was only joking.~

"Who the hell else can he trust?"

~Of course he wouldn't have trusted Tiberious, not after what happened last time. That was a conversation he wasn't looking forward too. He glanced up when Willow knocked.~

"Is that someone he would trust? Indis did say he spoke to her before he left, although i don't know how - she was knocked out."

~he rose and opened the door for her.~

"Glad to see you're looking better. And not arrested. Please come in."

((OOC: Don't forget he's still got paint all over his face, and a torn and messy shirt (also with paint!) ))
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 02:43

~she smiled and tried not to laugh.~

"Paintbrush beat you up? and Yes am glad am not arrested too."

~she came inside.~

"When I woke up not long ago there was this letter in my bag. I think it was left at my store. Leon brought me somethings from home. But I did notice it wasn't to be open anytime soon. But I had opened it already..I think its Artimus's handwriting.. But I don't understand the clue. I thought since you two know him the best you would know."

~she handed Tiberious the letter and then sat in a chair across from them.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 02:48

~she watched and nodded to willow as she came in and listened as she talked.~

" A letter from dad that is a little strange. But he knew you were here? why drop it at the store?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 05:07

~he took the letter abd sat back in the chair. He read it once and a small smile crossed his face. He folded the letter and looked at Willow.~

"You said it wasn't to be opened anytime soon. Did the envelope say that or something?"

~He looked over at Jade, to try and reassure her.~

"I know where he's gone. And I know why he didn't want your mother knowing. But it's a foolish quest he's on. I wish the stubborn mule had spoken to me before leaving. I could have saved him a wasted trip."

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 10:43

~she show him the envelope~

"See do not open for one month after this date. I saw that later." ~she gave a oops smile~

"Wait Artimus is gone?" ~she looked at Tiberious.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 11:08

~she turned to Tib~

"Where did he go?"

~she nodded~

"Yes He left. And neither myself, Mother, or Tib can go looking for him. I gave my word. and Mom gave hers." ~she looked to Tib~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 11:12

~she had been around the area not to far from the pendent but now talk of art made her move closer. She Phased in and came in from the other room making looking like she been just in there tho she had been around.~

"What is this talk about My Captain?"

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 12:45

~He turned to Willow first of all~

"Yes, it seems he got an idea into his head that he could find an army somewhere on this island, and rushed off without telling anyone where he was going."

~He looked at Jade.~

"And I didn't give my word that I wouldn't go after him."

~he smiled~

"Not that he'll need it. The letter simply says that he has 'Had to do a Sheldon.'"

~he passed the letter over to Jade, so she and Indis could see that was all that writen on it. Tiberious still had a large smile on his face.~

"That's his get out plan I was talking about. Sneaky bastard." ~He looked at Willow~ "He knew you would have no idea what it meant, and would have to ask questions. And he would know the trail would eventually lead you here."

~He sat back in the chair, feeling fairly smug.~

"Which should surely lead me to leap into action and lead a team to rescure him. But I won't."

~he paused for a moment.~

"There was once a guard called Sheldon who was pretty good. He took the fancy of one of the Queens ladies in waiting, but nothing would ever come of it. He knew that, but it didn't stop him watching her a little closer than any of the other people. Then she got herself kidnapped. The Queen tried to rescue her by using diplomacy, and this guard was all for getting a gang together and storming the castle to rescue her. We told him no, let the Council work it out. It didn't stop him from spending a lot of his spare time out there, watching the place.
"Well, it's the same place Artimus has gone. Castle Marloc. Home of a powerful Necromancer. However I don't think Artimus realises Marloc isn't where he thinks it is. It left a while back, so all he should find are the remains of it. I expect we'll be seeing him back here fairly soon, feeling rather stupid."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 12:53

~she took the letter and looked at it.~

"That is why he didn't take mom with him. The necromancer."

~she passed the letter to her mother~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 12:58

She looked at the letter.

" Marloc.. isn't that where Lord and Lady Caladore are living with all those Goblins?"

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 13:01

*Her eyes past over to each one as they spoke. Been new around the area sucked. But at least they knew what the letter did. She sat back in the chair and listened*
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 13:32

~He nodded in reply to both Jade and Indis.~

"Seems he was trying to protect you, Indis. Did he take the pendant with him, or leave it somewhere? And yes, Marloc was where Rensain lived, along with a goblin army. I guess that is what he went for."

~Yes, that would make sense. Artimus and the Goblin General had history with each other. Would his plan of actually worked?~

"Now the question is, is he stupid enough to go looking for the castle, or just turn around and come back?" ~he paused~ "And, if he's not armed, will he get captured by any bandits on the way?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 13:42

~she sighed alittle~

"So it seems. But I made him take the pendent and call me if he needed me." ~she moved to sit in one of the other chairs.~

"Why do I think he will go looking for it...But where is the castle now if it moved?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 13:50

~He was totally in his element now. A mstery all but solved; surrounded by beautiful women all looking to him for guidance and help.~

"I don't know exactly where it went. I would assume it went somewhere near Rensain, but as I've never been to visit him I don't know. I just heard rumours that it had vanished. The Thunderlands would be the most obvious place for it, but let us hope Artimus doesn't go looking for it. He might only have enough supplies to get him to the old location, and have to turn back.
"if he was going to go looking, then I imagine he'd return to Meriddia and resupply, then start a new trek out. I would go to try and find him, but I have work that needs to be done here."

~He glanced at the three women around him.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 14:30

~she nodded~

"That does sound like him. I wouldn't put it past him to keep looking for it." ~she moved over to the fireplace and knelt down and watched the flames gettting lost in thought.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 14:37

~looked over to Tib~

"Well I can't go either. and if he needs mom he will call her. and if i even try if i get to close he will know."

~she looked down at the floor thinking.~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 14:44

~she could help but run her eyes over Tiberious even all painted you could see that he was so well build. But he was missing that key thing for her but still very nice to look at. Jade was lucky if she could keep him. But she had heard that tib was a ladies man on in every town. a smile came across her face as she took him all in. Then she sat up and cleared her throat.~

"Well I could head back to my shop in Meriddia. Maybe if he comes to get more supplies he would stop by. Looking for this letter."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 15:08

~He hadn't wanted Jade to go; not only because it was dangerous for her to be out of the city, but because he didn't want to be apart from her. Indis was also out of the question, given that she was dead. Willow was their only option.~

"Well you tell him to stop looking for it and come back. Tell him Jade is ill, or something. That should get him back."

~He looked at that as he suggested lying~

"Let's face it, it's what he would do!"

((OOC: Sorry for the bluntness there Indy, but that's how he see's things Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 15:25

~she nodded~

" I can do that. I should head out soon tho. I will convince him one way or another. I will have Leon come along. I don't need problems from that group again."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 15:30

~she sighed turning from the fire.~

"Your Right Tiberious. He would do that. Willow if you have to... I do have a sleeping potion that works well with him. Or you could get him really drunk too. Just get him to come back."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 15:44

~she moved to lean against the chair Tib was sitting in. She took a deep breath. She was worried and mad. She started to rub her temples alittle a small headache creepying up on her. This day started bad then got really good.. then when back down. She shifted and leaned against tibs leg.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 15:56

~He raised an eyebrow at Indis.~

"Sleeping potion? Does that really work on him?"

~He'd heard a vague rumour about it, but never belived it himself. He looked over at Willow~

"Tell Leon I said hello. I'm sure Mac would too. And Louis. And take care, you need to get back and find the stupid pip-squeak."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 16:17

~she nodded~

"Yes there is one that works for him. A secret that me and Jade know. Its the only way to get him to mages for healing."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 16:23

~she nodded and gave a half smile~

"Yes I shall give him your reguards. I don't worry I will get him back here. One way or another."

~she stood up and nodded to indis~

"Have a good evening. I shall see myself out."

~she then walked to the door and shut it behind her. She sent a ML to Leon to meet her at the stables. She rented a couple of horses as they made both made there way out of the city as fast as they could. She didn't want to miss him.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the People   Training the People - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the People
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next