Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preparing to talk to the people of the city.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 12:17

He could feel her anger, and it was feeding his own. The nagging thing in the back fo his mind was really annoying him now. What was it he hadn't put together. Then it hit him.

Wait, did you say he asked you to live HERE with him? In Salarain? He was still feeling angry, but was pulling it under control. He was more puzzled than anythng else. Why would Tiberious want her to live here, when he lived in Grorr?

Is he moving here too, or is he hoping to commute between you and his work?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 12:23

~she growled a moment and turn back around.~

"Yes he asked me to live here with him. The Duke and him are putting something together. And he is transfering from Grorr back to here. Matter of fact he is on his way back to Grorr now and he asked me to stay in the city."

~she had crossed her arms glaring at him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 12:28

He looked at her. Why the hell was she getting so angry towards him? He almost laughed as she folded her arms. Did he look like that when he got angry? His anger was going from him now, but he could feel hers. What he was feeling now was more like puzzlement.

Duke Leto, or Kharne? And what could tempt him to leave his job?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 12:36

~she took a deep breath~

"Leto. They are working on something for the upcoming war. So he will be training here. And he wants me here with him. He even talked about kicking out erika and louis so he could have the house. But he is going to see if the duke could give him mac's old place in the castle he said he lived there with um.. what was her name its started with a J... anyway. So I have to stay out of trouble until he gets back."

~she was starting to calm down a little she was still a little upset by him. But she could tell he was getting less angry~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 12:46

His frown had gone now, and his eyes opened wide at mention of liing in Mac's old place.

Jesse. That was her name. He sat down on the bed.
That was weird triangle between those three. You know Mac was.. IS Tiberious's twin brother. It was very hard to tell them apart. Anyway, I found Jesse when I was exiled to Grorr. She was young and ambitious, but was being neglected because she was a woman. I partnered her up with Tiberious, to give her some experience and give him someone to watch his back. What i didn't know about - until later - was that there was some attraction between them.
They didnt act on it, as far as I know, but when Mac was transferred to Salarain, Jesse left and went with him. Of course that only made things worse between the two brothers... But I'll tell you this, I had never seen Mac as calm and mellow before then.

He (Mac) was requested by a Duke of Salarain to be his personal bodygard. They were old drinking buddies, and the duke didn't know how to fight. Mac somehow found an entire area of the keep that was unoccupied and 'borrowed' it for himself and Jesse. I went there a couple of times; it's very luxurious. I think you'll be happy there.

That still didn't answer the question fo what Tiberious was doing, and he was curious, but he didn't want to use his daughter as a spy. No, he'd find out on his own.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 12:55

~Her eyes went alittle big when he mention that there was something between him and jessie.. her jealous kicked in alittle as he failed to mention that part to her.~

"Yes well he told me about Mac.. Am sure Tib has had a few ladies in his life that is in the past so i can't judge him on that. But did say that area was nice. But am so use to sleeping on the ground or in the cave that its alittle weird sleeping in a bed that is so soft."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 13:07

He saw that reaction from her. Maybe now wouldn't be a good time to mention the other guard in Tiberious's life.

Yes, a few ladies... He glanced over at Indis. he wasn't sure if she knew about Tiberious and his co-worker, Susan the guard. He knew it wasn't common knowledge that the pair were... happy to help each other out with the feelings... but after he had gone, he wasn't sure if Indis and Susan had got close. He knew Susan died at Draco along with a few other guards. She was the only one who hadn't been assigned to Draco, so maybe her and Indis had got close. If they had, had she spoken about Tiberious at all?

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 13:21

~she glanced over to art as her memory kicked in of the ladies...Susan..oh yes I remember her. She also remember the brawl that Erika had with him that was pretty intense. and she ended up with louis. She also remember the jesse stuff too. She thought about all the different things she had heard about Tiberious. He did like his ladies. But since he had seen Jade things seem to be different with him. Still she trusted him cause he was a man of his word and she had no reason to doubt him. Tho his way with the ladies was less then desired.. it seems he has changed. But the tiniest of worry about Jade was still there. Just because of what had happened with herself. She was sure her and art would be always together then he left. He came back but there is and would always be that damage. Tho she knew somehow he would be back. She had to believe it for jades sake. She knew that once she saw how he acted around Jade she would know. And she was going to see how they were like alone. not sure if Tiberious would be able to see her again but she would test it. She cleared her throat tho she didn't have to.~

"Yes. Its in the past and seems you are the future. You father here was thinking about training some of the locals just in case they want to defend there lands."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 13:25

~she nodded and raised a brow. there was more they were saying. But she didn't care she was with him now. And in her eyes he was almost god like to her. ~

"Really training locals? I know you might not want to but I think you should say something to Tib. Maybe when he gets back we can all have dinner or drinks?"
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 13:28

*she had made her way to the docks and found the man she talked to before. The shipment would be in tomorrow. She didn't have to rough anyone up and she was greatful. She wondering in the city stopping at shops and asking some questions around the locals.*
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 13:38

He looked at Jade.

I'm not sure meeting for drinks would be such a good idea...

Not that he had anything against the man, but he did try and kill him a few days ago. Granted he had sanctuary in the city, and he knew Tiberious would honour that. But he wasn't ready yet for meeting him socially.

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 13:56

~she rolled her eyes~

"Men."

~she took a breath~

"Well so what are you going to then father. Maybe if you tell me I could test it with him and see."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 15:20

He chuckled softly as she rolled her eyes.

I thought you said he wasn't coming back till tomorrow. I'm planning on speaking to the people starting tonight. And if you want to know what I'm planning, then come along and be part of my audience.

He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 17:32

~she nodded~

"You are just full of secrets today."

~she sat down in one of the chairs.~

"So you must have had fun earlier I felt the lust." ~she looked at her mother~

"Glad you two got some you time."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 22:20

He couldn't keep the look of horror, shame and surprise off his face as she mentioned his earlier activities. Should he tell Jade the truth, or let her carry on thinking it was the two of them? He looked at Indis, feeling his cheeks reddening.

Your mother wasn't here...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 22:42

~she looked at her father a flare of anger~

"What do you mean she wasn't here?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 22:44

Artimus could feel that flare of anger, but he kept thinking calming thoughts, hoping to stop her going off the rails once again. He moved over next to Indis, holding her hand.

It's alright Jade, we've talked about it. Just a slight misunderstanding.

He looked at Indy for reassurance.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 22:49

~she raised an eyebrow~

"A misunderstanding... with those feelings I felt."

~she looked between them. she shook her head~

"whatever. I don't even want to know... I need a drink.."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 22:53

~wrapped her fingers around his and leaned against him~

"its all under control jade nothing to worry about."

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 23:00

He squeezed her hand, glad she was backing him up. Now it was time for him to be concerned. She seemed to be drinking a lot lately.

Although, maybe a glass ro two might help calm his nerves for later.

Get me a glass too.

This new revelation about her living in the city meant he and Indis needed to talk.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 23:10

~she nodded and walked downstairs and got a bottle and two glasses. and brought it back upstairs she was on gone a few mins.~

~she pours them each a shot.~

"To the future." ~she downed the shot.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 23:11

~she lean on art as jade left~

"what are you thinking?"

~she looked at him~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 23:19

He watched Jade leave, then turned to Indis.

This actually fits well with my plans. I was planning on spending a while near the city, to help train anyone who wants it. I just wasn't sure what was going to happen with Jade. I knew I couldn't ask her to move here, further away from Tiberious. But this fits in well. You never seemed that happy that I was living in a cave.

He winked at her.

I don't know what's going to happen when I come to move on to anothet city, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 23:24

~she nodded~

"well a cave isn't the same home. but you have to do what you need to sometimes." ~she kissed him.~

"It should be interesting. I was wondering if they do move into mac's old place at the keep if they left anything behind."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-23, 23:30

~Jade walks up the stairs and reenters the room she comes in with two shot glasses and then pours them each a shot.
downing the shot.~

"so when and where are you doing this talking?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing to talk to the people of the city.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next