Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preparing to talk to the people of the city.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 20:09

~she sat back alittle. then switched her eyes back to there blue green color.~

"Sorry I had to do that to get the truth about willow from you."

~she ran her fingers slowly down his chest.~

"So is it time to go and see if you can get anyone to start with your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 20:12

He felt a little pang in his heart as her eyes changed, a similar feeling to when Willow left. He sat up on the bed.

I suppose I should start getting myself ready.

Gods, he hadn't prepared at all. He had wanted to spend most of the day spreading the word, and thinking about what he was going to say. But instead that damn craft woman had captured him and kept him bound up in this room all day, just to satisfy her own needs.

He ran his fingers through his hair. Why was he feeling so nervous? He'd stood and faced an army of enemies before and not felt scared. Why was talking in atavern making feel so bad?

You'll be with me, right?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 20:16

"Always love." ~she kissed him passionately. Then smiled.~

"You will be fine. You are talking about something you are passionate about. And its about fighting not the lovely stuff you like to stumble with."

~she chuckled alittle.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 20:20

He needed her strength; the knowedge she was standing beside him, even if no one else could see her. He could draw from that.

He smiled at her comments on his attempts at seduction.

I know. I just need to make sure i get the words out in the right order.

he really hoped he wouldn't screw this one up.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-18, 21:40

~she nodded~

"Just take a breath before you speak and take that moment to collect yourself. I will be at your side. Always. And you will do fine."

~she smiled and messed up his hair playfully.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-19, 20:48

He moved a hand to his hair, rearranging it after she finished messing it around, then ran his hand through his beard. He hadn't tended to it for a few days - the excitment of those days having overtaken his need for personal grooming.
He looked over at the dresser and thought about getting a bowl of hot water to clean himself up a bit before meeting people.

I don't even know how I'm going to start the subject.

He got up and walked to the dresser.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-19, 22:21

~she sits on the edge of the bed watching him~

"Hmmm...That will be the hard part. Its always the hard part. The beginning. Well there has to be rumors of the war...that will get people talking about defenses."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-20, 04:54

He frowned as she suggested that. He didn't like spreading rumours. In fact, it was probabl safe to say he hated rumours. He always worked from cold, hard facts.

But then again, is it rumour? The Paladins were a real threat, and there was a good probability of them trying to invade Cape Salarain. It would be high on his list of targets, as the only post town.

He looked around at her.

Maybe I could get Jade to start some talk in the city?

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-20, 10:38

~she nodded~

"That could work. If they aren't already talking about it. Something this big as had to come out somewhere. We have been more Isolated living in the woods. A movement as big as that must have gotten some attention somewhere." ~she moved over to the dressed and sat on part of it as she watched him think and clean up some. she loved watching him. Even tho they were talking about war she looked at him with a loving look.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-20, 13:17

I'm not sure. From what Leto was saying, it's not happened yet. Just rumours of war. But it's worth considering.

He turned back to look at her, smiling at her watching him.

Where did you leave my journal?

He had lost track of it. He knew it was either with her, or in the bags with the rest of their belongings, which Jade had with her.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-20, 13:28

~she moved her hand to a side pocket. and pulled out the journal.~

"Its right here why?" ~she smiled.~

" I told you I would keep it safe."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-20, 13:34

He watched her take it out, but made no attempt to take it back.

I just wanted to make sure you had it somewhere close. I might need it before the day is out...

He gave a sly smile, it was clear he was thinking and plotting once again.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-20, 17:18

~she chuckled softly~

"Alright. I have it or do you want to hold onto it?"

~she stood up by him as she ran fingers up his arm. then ran a hand down the side of his face. and kissed him.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-20, 17:27

~she quietly climbed out of bed. The sun had just started to come up. She walked over to the dresser and poured some water in a bowl and splashed her face with it and made a small noise as it was colder then she expected. She took a towel and wiped her face as she walked over to her bags and pulled out a brush and brushed her hair out and pulled it up into a high ponytail. She walked around and picked up her leather shirt and pants. She put on her pants. She did like the nice tight fit of them. she would have to get more. She put on the shirt this one had some ties on it. She started to lace up the shirt.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 02:38

He poured out a small bowl of water, gathered magic and created a small flame, using it to slowly heat the water.

If you've finished withit for the time being, there are a few things I need to look at again

He honestly couldn't remember if he'd written anything about Icehold in his protocols. That was the reason for writing it down, so he didn't have to remember.
He tested the water, finding it warm enough for his needs, then picked up a blade and started to shave.

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 03:00

~He was awoken by the noise of someone who was trying not to make much noise, and opened his eyes, looking around quickly. His head didn't move. It took a moment for him to remember where he was. Oh yes. The tavern. He slowly rolled his head back and saw Jade washing herself, already dressed. She'd clearly decided she didn't want any early morning fun.~
~Never mind, he had things to do today as it was. He stretched and blinked the sleep from his eyes, making it obvious he was awake, then pulled the blanket off, exposing himself to her.~

"Morning." ~was all said. He slowly got up to his feet, his back ached slightly from the hard floor. Still better that than the far-too soft bed. He walked over to his folded clothes and started to put them on.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 09:49

~she grinned hearing him. Her shirt was still half off and untied. As she walked over to him. as she bit her lower lip~

"Mmmmm Good morning sexy. Want to help me tie this up." ~god... she looked him up and down. God she wanted to kiss him so much she moved in to kiss him.~

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 09:55

~she walked over to his bag and placed it inside. She then sat back on the dresser. She grinned.~

"You missed a spot." ~he didn't but she just wanted to kiss him. she stood up and leaned close giving him a small kiss. and smiled.~

"I love you My Captain."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 22:21

He felt his face, looking for the spot, and felt a wave of pure lust rush through his body.

I think Jade's awake. Oh, and looks like someone stayed the night He smiled and kissed her back, then rubbed his face. Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 22:39

~What he wanted was to rip the shirt off her. But he didn't have time right now. He grabbed the back of her head and went in for a deep kiss, then let go and picked up his shirt.~

"I'm sure you're more than capable of dressing yourself." ~He looked at her, his face showing humour even if his voice didn't. He needed to work on his expressions, to stop himself sounding harsh all the time.~

"I've got a busy day today. But I want you to promise me you'll stay here, in the city."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 22:42

~she smiled at him~

"Hmm now that is interesting. He really does care for her more then anyone. Its strange seeing him that way. Yet nice to see."

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 22:49

~she melted as he kissed her and couldn't help but giggle a little she moved over to the bed before her legs gave out and tied up her shirt.~

"I promise to stay in the city." ~she looked over at him watching him get dressed.~

"If this is going to be my new home I will have to a look around more. But I will be safe I promise." ~she took a deep breath and got herself together.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 22:53

~He unfolded his pants and started putting them on as his eyes watched her.~

"I know you'll be safe, you have sanctuary here."

~He fastened his pants and reached for his sword belt. This was the bit she wasn't going to like.~

"I may not be back tonight."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 23:04

~she pouted for a moment and then nodded~

"Alright. I will miss you. I may just get this room for another night then. I will do my best to stay out of trouble." ~she stood up and reached into her bag grabbing a coin purse. She pulled out something from her bag.~

"Tib.. would you against me giving you something?" ~she held a jade colored pendent in her hand.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-21, 23:17

~He watched her as she took something out of her bag. Was that a necklace? He tried not to scowl. He didn't wear jewellery.~

"I'll tell the tavern owner to keep this room for you. Now, what is that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing to talk to the people of the city.   Preparing to talk to the people of the city. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preparing to talk to the people of the city.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next