Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What really happened to Jade???

Go down 
+3
Erika Vigdis Farstrider
Artimus Morningstar
Jade Blake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 22:23

~she stopped and ducked behind him as she wrapped her hands around his leg and peeked out from behind him.~

~she whispered~ "what do you see?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 07:25

~He glanced down to her, then back to the house.~

"Looks like Louis isn't as careful as likes to think. Your dad clearly didn't train him that well. They've attracted the attention of someone."

~As he spoke he saw the door open and Louis step out.~

"Oh, this should be fun."

~He almost smiled. If the concerned citizen wanted to beat Louis up, Tiberious wasn't going to just jump in and help defend his younger brother. Louis deserved all he got for his sloppyness. He was just there to get Artimus out and away from danger. Because if anyone was going to harm Art, it would be Tiberious himself.~
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 07:32

(OOC: Thanks Tiberious, that's very helpful. I've been away for a while anyway, so the fact that i'm not known at the moment is probably correct in terms of storyline))

(Leto had not seen the approach of Tiberious and the little girl at his side, such was his focus on the door. The split second that Louis stepped into his field of view, Leto stepped out from the corner, and brought the tip of his sword to the side of Louis' throat - not an attack, but a silent demand for surrender.)
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 12:29

~she held tight around tibs leg hiding and tried not to chuckle~

"I hope he gets a punch in the nose."
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 12:36

~she made sure to have art secure double checking then she decided to go out the back door and see if she could see anything. She walked around the corner and stopped in her tracks. and went back around the corner watching around the corner. She watched... who the hell was this..~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 17:59

~He stopped as the sword blade came across his throat, his reactions too fast for it to touch his skin. He stood motionless, the blade very close to his throat and the tip almost resting on his shoulder. Without moving his head he moved his eyes down the steel blade to see who was holding the end. He frowned. He had no idea who this person was. Something ahead of him had caught his attention, so he looked back and saw his brother standing, watching. Was he smiling? He looked back to the man with the sword.~

"I don't know who you are, or what you think you're doing, but you might want to rethink your actions here. I'm Corporal Farstrider, Aegis Marine Corp, and you're trespassing on my property. Take the blade away and we'll say no more of this."

~Louis' voice, while firm, lacked the boom of authority that his older brother had~

Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 18:23

(Underneath his dark hood, Leto could not prevent a smirk forming accross his face.)

"Is that so, Corporal?" (He placed great emphasis on the last word.)

"Tell me, is it Aegian Military policy to 'Distribute Lingering death'? I think not, not in my city. If you have a criminal in there, then there is such a thing as due process - if not however, you may have to give me a good reason not to strike you down where you stand. Im feeling less than benevolent these days, and I have little patience for bullies."

(His eyes fluttered around, wary of further threats)

"The other one who was with you. Call out to them. Now."
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 20:43

~he held the man's gaze.~

"YOUR city?" ~There was an air of curiousity in his speech. The man obviously wasn't Kharne, Louis knew Kharne well enough by sight to identify him. No this man must be a new Duke. Or maybe a would-be criminal who thought he could take power.~

~Louis kept his eyes from his brother, not wanted to draw attention to him. Why was he just standing there and not helping?~

"Yes, we have a criminal. A man wanted on suspicion of several charges of civil disturbances and unrest. He's a well known trouble maker, although I don't know where you thought we were planning on killing him from. We were preparing to transport him to the jails. He's a slippery customer; we had him once before but he slipped away from us. This time we want to take no chances. Let me call my associate."

~He turned his head back towards the open doorway behind him and called out~

"Erika, can you come here a moment. I was just telling this man here that we've finally caught him, and are taking no chances with him escaping again."
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 21:04

(Leto's eyes narrowed after Louis had finished speaking)

"Don't play me for a fool. Besides, whether you want to kill him or not is besides the point - if this was a state arrest, there would be a far larger prescence here than just two agents - your credibility is evaporating quickly sir."

(He pondered what to say next for a moment)

"I presume then, that if this is nothing more than a mere arrest, you'd be more than happy to release whoever you have in there into my custody? Refusal is not recommended, Corporal Farstrider."
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 21:20

~she stepped out of the door. and tilted her head at the person. holding a blade to louis~

"Yes we finally did catch him. A young woman helped him escape our custody last time."
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 21:24

(His expression grew darker still)

"And this fugitive is so dangerous that it requires only two guards?"

(He looked at Louis, and then at Erika, still utterly unconvinced at the validity of the tale - he heard Louis' damning statement while crouched at the window, and he was not going to be danced around in this fashion.)

"No matter - i'll be taking over from here. You are dismissed - I have business with the Corporal."
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 21:37

~she raised an eyebrow~

"I am no guard."

~after all we been thru and this so called duke is going to take artimus away when we are this close.~
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 21:43

(His expression remained grim)

"Ahh. Some honesty at last. Well since you're stupid enough to lie to a duke, let me put this into terms that you will understand. Turn around, and walk away. If you do, i'm sure that 'Corporal (he scoffed) Farstrider' will be grateful - he gets to live."

(He speaks to Louis next, pricking him ever-so-gently with the sword as if to remind him of his presence)

"No wonder you've yet to advance beyond your current rank - making smart career decisions doesn't seem to be your forté. Drop the dagger."
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-22, 22:13

~she glared and growled alittle she wasn't about to leave her man without him saying so. Her hands go to fists. She stood her ground not wanting to leave him~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-23, 05:44

~His eyes narrowed.~

"Yes, so dangerous that I had to call my wife to help restrain him, before I dared call for any backup."

~His voice raised as he spoke, so he knew Tiberious could hear him this time.~

"And, who are you to be ordering me around?"

~Louis had been around a long time, and knew Dukes came and went with the passing of the wind. Maybe this man was a new Duke. Even so, surely the new Duke should be happy that a member of the military wasn't just releasing prisoners to any passing stranger without any idea who they were.~

((OOC: Louis wasn't around while Leto was Duke, which is why he doesn't know him.))
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-23, 10:06

OOC: I've had an absence anyway, so no worries!

(Leto's gaze remained on Louis)

"I am Duke Leto De Vries of Cape Salarain. You are out of iine Corporal. Deny it all you want, but I know what I heard. Stand down, and I may yet let you keep your commission. "
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-23, 11:33

~she watched the exchange between louis and this duke. of all the times we get a duke lurking...she then tilted her head and noticed Tiberious. What the hell was he here for. Nice time for a visit.~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-23, 12:21

~He dropped his dagger to the ground, but held the man's gaze, still aware of the blade at his throat.~

"You'll forgive me if I say, I've never heard of you. If you are a Duke, I'm sure you can appreciate the position you put me in. If I just turn him over to you and you're NOT a duke, I'll get in trouble for just accepting the word of a stranger. However if you ARE a Duke, I'll get in trouble for not obeying you."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-23, 12:38

~The big man could hear enough of the conversation to know what was going on, and he had recognised the stranger even if he couldn't place him. As soon as he announced himself as Duke it all fell into place. He'd seen the man coming and going from council meetings. It was time to put an end to this. Without moving his eyes or his head, he spoke to Jade~

"Stay behind me and don't get in the way."

~Without waiting for a reply, he walked forward.~

"Excuse me, Duke. I couldn't help but over hear some of the conversation."

~He turned to his younger brother~

"Where are your manners? This man IS a Duke."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-23, 13:17

~she stayed in the shadow as she followed behind tib. Not wanting to let Louis and Erika see her. She slowly moved in the dark on her hands and knees quietly as she tried to sneak into the house to get to her dad. As this duke had everyones attention.~
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-23, 13:22

~she nodded to Tiberious as he finally moved closer as she watched the exchange between the three men. Still keeping guard up.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-24, 03:07

Slowly he woke up and moved to stretch. He couldn't. Damn. He glanced down and saw he was tied up tightly, with some chains around his ankles. His fingers moved to find the knots of the ropes binding his wrists, but they were out of reach. Damn, he taught Louis too well.
He was in the living room, and was alone. Why would they leave him alone? He listened for a moment and heard voices. He couldn't make out exactly what was being said.

He thought of Jade and hoped she was alright. Would she have felt him get knocked out? He didn't want to mindlink with her, in case Louis picked it up again, so instead he focused and thought about the happiest moment. He hoped sending her a wave of happiness would let her know he was fine. That should stop her worrying.
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-24, 06:07

(Keeping his blade trained on Louis, his eyes darted to scan the newcomer to the "debate". His heart sunk a little, as despite seeing the Aegian military uniform (looked like the rank of captain from his insignia), he also could not help but notice the similarity in appearance of him to his hostage. Brother? Cousin? He didn't have the luxury of asking. He addressed Louis first)

"I understand your dilema soldier - i'd be nervous too if I was going to be facing charges of attempted murder."

(He glanced to Tiberious - if he wasn;t here to help, there was no harm in issuing an order anyway - at least things would make themselves clear that way.)

"Captain, if your senses have not abandoned you also, please take this man into custody while I carry out an examination of this house."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-24, 07:58

~He kept his eyes on the Duke.~

"Lieutenant actually, and of course, Sir."

~He looked at Louis, grabbing his arm.~

"You heard the man. Attempted murder? What have you got yourself into this time, little brother?" ~He glanced back to the Duke~
"I'll take him to the jails at the City castle, in case you wish to question him further."

Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-24, 09:18

"Apologies Lieutenant. Keep him here while I investigate the house - what I find will determine what we shall do with him."

(He cautiously lowered his sword, and took a step back from Louis, should he decide to try anything foolish. He made note of Tiberious' 'brother' reference. Clearly it was not a case of brotherly love. He then looked at Erika)

"If my memory serves me, I did not recall hearing you say anything which would be questionable. Perhaps now would be a good time to distance yourself from this situation by providing evidence of anything untoward the corporal may have done?"

(He doubted it would work, but playing them off against each other could prove useful.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What really happened to Jade???
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next