Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade's Necklace..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 15:39

~Indis was next to art at the cape when she spotted jade in the back and made her way to her to talk to her. There was a few people talking to art. She looked at Jade.~

"Jade dear where is the necklace I gave you." ~ She watched as Jade's hand went up to the collar that Tib had put on her. That told her everything. Indis looked back to art a little worried. Then before she knew it she was misting out.~

~she was pulled to the other necklace...Jade's necklace...she materialized right in front of Tiberious. She was a little shocked.~

"Hello Tiberious."

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 15:51

~He had arrived back in the city earlier in the day, and sorted out a few personal matters, then he had gone to the Broken Drum tavern, to relax for the evening. He was onto his third large mead of the night when an old friend of his slinked over to him, chatting to him. She was well known in the city, and Tiberious had often paid visits to her house. He offered to buy her a drink, and the pair were sitting across a table, talking when a vision appeared in front of his eyes. He blinked. Was that Jade's mother? What the hell was she doing here?~

"Hello." ~he said gruffly~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 15:57

~she glanced over to the lady and then back to him and slid into a chair next to her.

"Well isn't this cozy." ~she tilted her head and watched him for a moment.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 16:02

~He could see the look of puzzlement on his companions face. He knew Jade's mother was a ghost; couldn't the woman see her? ~

"What are you doing here?" ~he looked between the two women. His companion leant forward to touch his arm and said something about not having seen him for a few weeks. She looked upset. He looked at Jade's Mom, waiting for her answer.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 16:09

~she leaned forward just like the lady. she was going to have some fun with this. and reached out and touched his other arm. her cool touch would send shivers up him. She changed her appearence to mimic the lady next to her just with a slight greyish tint.~

"Hmm. Oh I wanted to see what kind of trouble you were into."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 22:44

~He saw her change, mimicing his drinking companion who appeared blissfully unaware of her prescence. He shivered slightly at the touch. How can Morningstar stand that? He broke off the touch with his companion and downed the rest of his mead.~

"I need a refill." ~he stood up and walked over towards the bar.~

"I don't know what your game is here, but I don't like it." ~he spoke quietly under his breath to Jade's Mom.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 23:02

~she followed him to the bar and shifted back to herself.~

"I am sorry. But let me explain." ~she looked at him seriously.~

~she looked him over like she was checking for something.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 23:09

~he ordered another drink. His companion had turned and was looking at him, giving him some seriously sexy looks. It was fairly clear what was on her mind.~

"Go on" ~he said, waiting her her explaination, and hoping she hadn't noticed the looks.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 23:22

~she looked and saw it on his belt. She moved close to him and ran her fingers over it.~

"That. I see Jade gave you a gift." ~she stepped back.~

"If you haven't noticed no one else can see me. Well aside from you, Jade, and Art. I haunt the two necklaces."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 23:27

~Well that explained why she gave him the thing then. Jade clearly didn't trust him and wanted her mother to keep an eye on him.~

"So you need to be near the necklace then?" ~he drank some of the mead, trying to ignore his companion.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-25, 23:58

~she nodded~

"Yes but she didn't know that I haunt both. Am sorry I don't want to disrupt your..*she glanced back* night. So she didn't give you the necklace to check on you if that is what you are thinking. But I can move to each necklace which may come in handy."

She ran a hand thru her hair some.

"Oh and sorry for shifting a while back when I distracted you in that bar. I had to have a little fun. I did use to have a crush on you at one point."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-26, 14:10

~He saw the look she gave his companion.~

"She's an old friend. And handy for who?"

~He focused his attention back to her as she ran her fingers through her hair. That was the same movement Jade made.~

"Of course you had a crush on me." ~he said as if it would be absurd for any woman not to.~
"But of course you chose him over me. What did you ever see in the scrawny pip-squeak anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-26, 19:25

~she raised an eyebrow.~

"Cause he was kind and compassionate and the damn grin of his. And am a sucker for blue eyes. Besides at the time you were playing with Erika. Before you sent her to your younger brother. *she remember watching there spar.* Anyway besides the point. It would be helpful with me been able to pass messages. If you are out of mindlink range. Tho am puzzled a little usually for art to call me he has to think of me. But I came here with out that. It must have made skin contact with you some how." ~she was lost in thought as she tried to process.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-26, 23:42

~He didn't really care how she got here, he was just interested in how he could get rid of her. And how to stop her bothering him in future.~

"You went for the grin? That's the one part of jade I don't like. And her eyes when she looks at me in that certain way." ~His lip curled very slightly. What in the nine hells was he doing talking about his feelings with this woman? He drank some more of his mead.

"So, contact with skin calls you to it?" ~he could have to cover it with something. The last thing he needed was her popping up all the time.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 00:07

~she shook her head.~

"Honestly am not sure with hers. Art yes skin contact and thinking bout me."

~she sighs and shifted on her other foot something jade got from her mom.~

"Tiberious look I know you probably want me out of here. Just take care of yourself. Oh and that was nice of you to invite her to stay with you."

~she glanced back to the lady. Then leaned in and kissed Tiberious cheek.~

"Now to get rid of me. Take the stone in your hands. And make me go away. I promise I will only come to this one now when I am called to it. I will go back to Art and Jade. Oh and Tib...Thanks for making her safe. It means alot to me. Since well I can't."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 00:12

~He looked shocked as she kissed him. Not the act of kissing, he was used to women doing that. But the fact it was her. He didn't think she could, in her state. Touching, yes. But kissing and.....?~

"You know, if you ever feel let down by that pip-squeak, you can always see what I have to offer you." ~he raised an eyebrow, to emphasis the fact he was talking about certain things.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 00:17

~she giggled a little and got real close to him she was alittle taller then jade her brownish hair had highlights and her eyes were a blue green color. She ran a cool hand down his chest as she felt his muscles under his shirt.~

"Yes I still can do things like that. But only to special people." ~she moved her lips close to his and stayed just out of reach.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 00:21

~He didn't make any attempt to touch her.~

"It's a shame you went to him rather than me. We could have made such wonderful music together."

~He stared into her eyes, actualyl prefering them to Jade's~

"But now is not the time."

~He took his drink and drained the glass~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 00:29

~she stepped back she had shifted into a soft brown leather outfit that was a half top and tight pants. Something she worn a few times but normally had a blue poets shirt over it.~

"Well yes we could have. Perhaps I should of. Because at least you didn't leave the island...*her face switched to have alittle sorrow in it.* and maybe that would have changed what happened to me. I would be alive and warm to the touch and not this cold shell of my former self. You know am trying to get art to be with someone alive. Because I have no idea how long I will still be here. We run into the wrong type and I could be gone in a blink of an eye forever."

~she cleared her throat.~

"Sorry babbling again." ~she smiled softly.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 00:34

~He very nearly almost smiled~

"I see where she gets it from now. Your daughter couldn't keep a secret to save her life."

~He had a quick think about what she said, about pairing te Pip-Squeak up with someone living. He had seen him with someone, in Meriddia, back when he had been fighting with Leon.~

"Were you responsible for that fracas outside the craft shop in Meriddia then?"

~He tried to picture the woman.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 00:42

~she chuckled~

"we tend to babble to people we trust. Yes. I had actually possessed the woman. But didn't let art know. Until later. But that woman really likes him. So I guess it might have been wrong of me. But fate keeps bring her into his path. She was at the cape the other day. And lets say that she ran into him. And am guessing because she remembered everything from my possession... she used that on him. Cause he fell for it. I had to trick it out of him. With my shifting looks I was able to use his weakness for a special color to get what I wanted from him. You know...Art kinda mentioned something about your brother and Jesse to Jade."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 04:45

~His face darkened as she mentioned Jesse's name.~

"What has he been saying?"

~He was fairly certain Artimus didn't like the fact he was with his daughter. If he was trying to stop her seeing him by telling lies, he'd kill the pip-queak. Sanctuary or no sanctuary.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 11:35

~she thought about it. Recalling what he said.~

"Well she had mentioned that you told her about Mac and that Mac ended up with Jessie. He said this..." ~As she perfectly said what he did.~
"That was weird triangle between those three. You know Mac was.. IS Tiberious's twin brother. It was very hard to tell them apart. Anyway, I found Jesse when I was exiled to Grorr. She was young and ambitious, but was being neglected because she was a woman. I partnered her up with Tiberious, to give her some experience and give him someone to watch his back. What i didn't know about - until later - was that there was some attraction between them.
They didnt act on it, as far as I know, but when Mac was transferred to Salarain, Jesse left and went with him. Of course that only made things worse between the two brothers... But I'll tell you this, I had never seen Mac as calm and mellow before then. "

Lets just say you could tell Jade was a little jealous by the look on her face. But she defended you to him *she chuckled* She said she didn't care what women you where with in the past. and that she wouldn't hold that against you at all. Her and Art pretty much were fight since she had come over after you left. He was mad she told you about our blood. I think its more of I had waited so long to tell him. Where she told you sooner."

~she shook her head laughing~

"Yeah Jade gets the babbling from me and I just can't shut up. After being trapped in that tower for so long after I died. I had no one to talk to so I tend to over do it when I get a chance."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 12:46

~He thought she did quite a good imitation of the pip-squeak, although he wasn't happy about Art talking about him that way. It was his business, and if he wanted to tell Jade then he would.~

"You tell that man of yours to keep his mouth closed about me. I'll tell Jade what I think she needs to know. I don't need him trying to interfere."

~He stared at her~

"And while we're on the subject, also tell him to keep his nose out of this war. He gave up his chance to help when he ran away. But you can ask him if he wants his boat back. He might want to run again."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 13:01

~she nodded~

"Yes I will talk to him about it."

~she raised an eyebrow at his offer on the boat.~

~she sighed alittle that thought had crossed her mind~

"I hope he won't. But as much as I love him...am afraid he will. That part is always worried that he will go and not come back."

~she shifted her feet again~

"At least if that happens Jade has you. Cause if he does leave again I don't think I could handle that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade's Necklace.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade's Necklace..
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Grorr-
Jump to: