Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What really happened to Jade???

Go down 
+3
Erika Vigdis Farstrider
Artimus Morningstar
Jade Blake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-25, 22:17

~He glanced at his brother as Tiberious threatened him.~

"If you find out you'll do what?"

~Was Tiberious really threatening him in front of a Duke? He gave a silent groan as the little girl came over and accused him~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-25, 22:32

~He watched Jade as she accused Louis, then gazed at Louis, his eyes narrowing.~

"The Keep has many staircases. Long, steep and made of stone. And we all know how clumsy you are..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-25, 23:16

Artimus spoke to the Duke, answering his question.

I had my suspicions, but no proof. I hoped to speak to them about the incident, or even find some proof. I find the use of the potato sacks too unlikely to be coincidence.

He paused for a moment, then watched the conversation between the two brothers. His instinct took over and he walked over to Tiberious in a couple of large strides.

Lieutenant, stand down. His voice was hard, clearly the voice of someone used to being in charge of situations. He put his hand on Tiberious's arm, then suddenly remembered his place, letting go and backing up a step.
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-25, 23:49

~she growled as the little girl accused louis this day was so not going the way they had planned. That girl will pay for everything just like her father. We will have to be careful cause not sure why Tiberious has claim on her but we will have to figure out a way to get her for this.~
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 02:23

(Leto again remained silent as everyone explained themselves. The girl's accusation was damning, but he simply had no proof. Maybe he could establish motive? When he spoke next, it wasn't aimed at anyone in particular)

"I've listened to what's been said so far - and I still can't shake the feeling that more is going on here. Artimus, what is your relationship with the Corporal outwith this mess?"

(He turned to Tiberious)

"Would I be incorrect in saying you also have a personal stake in this?"

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 08:29

Artimus fought back a witty reply. There was a time and place to be cocky, and this was not it. He remained emotionless as he spoke, as if giving a report once again.

I used to be Captain of the Guard, and Louis was one of my many charges. I have known him since he was a small child, and took it upon myself to train him. Unfortunately I had to suspend him from active duty when his negligence lead to a mission being compromised. This lead him to seek out new employment, namely in the form of the Aegis Marine Corps.

I think I would be right in assuming he holds a grudge against me because of this.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 08:42

~He turned to face the Duke, trying not to look surprised.~

"Apart from arresting my own flesh and blood?"

~He looked over at the little girl.~

"I was also involved with his daughter, when she was.. older..."
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 08:43

~He gave a small laugh at Art's summary.~

"I have a better job with the marines than I ever had in the Guards. Why would I hold a grudge over that? No, what I want back is my eye you son of a bitch."

~He turned and looked at the Duke, the eye patch evident over his eye.~

"This man turned traitor and left the island. I went with a small group of people to try and find him, to bring him back. In the course of trying to find him I was captured by a village he had pissed off, and tortured."

~His face looks hard; he didn't like being forced to relive the experience.~

"They tortured me, wanting to know where he was. I didn't know, so I couldn't tell them." ~he paused for a moment~
"They took my eye, dammit!"

~He was almost shouting, and took a moment to compose himself before continuing in a calm voice.~

"I was rescued and after recovering we decided to stop looking for him and return home - to Aegis. Imagine my surprise when I see him boldly walking down the streets of Salarain, without even a thank you for what we gave up, for him."

~He guessed non of this would save him from a trip to the jail, but he needed the Duke to understand why he hated Artimus so much."
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 09:33

~she watched louis as he told their side of the story that boil of hate coming up and as she made fists. She took a deep breath as she went over by louis and knelt down next to the chair he was on as she place a hand on his leg and gave him a light touch and stayed next to him giving him a "am here and know baby" look.~
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 09:46

(Leto's head was spinning with all these revelations. It seemed he had established motive at least. Tiberious' involvement was awkard, and he felt a little sorry for him. He turned to Louis)

"You've painted well the picture of your mutual disdain - that would suggest you have sufficient motive to hurt his daughter. So ill ask you once corporal, did you or your woman have anything to do with this transformation? "
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 14:05

~He glanced at Erika next to him, his face still hard, then he turned his eye towards the Duke. He knew he was done for; that girl could pin point him and the sacks on the floor... He lowered his head, not wanting to look at Erika.~

"The antidote is in the kitchen. The red vial in the top second cupboard."
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 14:15

(He immediately went into the kitchen, and retrieved the vial. Before he came back out to where everyone was gathered, he poured the tiniest of drops into a cup, and brought this with him.)

"I have it. But I want to run a test first."

(He walked over to Erika, thrusting the cup towards her)

"If you please."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 14:21

~He remained standing, watching both louis and Erika as well as Artimus. A small smile touched the very corner of his lips as the Duke suggested Erika drank some first. He liked this Duke. Normally he didn't care for the Dukes. Yes, he obeyed their orders, but most of them thought they were above everyone else and never seemed to pay attention to the small details. This one, however, was different. He was shrewd. Tiberious liked that. Of course, he liked the idea of getting Jade back to normal even more.~

~He did feel sympathy for Louis, but only because he was an idiot. This situation was all of his own making, which is why Tiberious had been happy to arrest him. His little brother had got sloppy since leaving the guards.~
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 17:47

~she sighed and took the cup and looked at it she growled softly. But drank the liquid. Nothing happened to her and she thrusted the cup at the duke.~

"Happy." ~she gave a look to Tiberious and then back to the duke. as she crossed her arms.~
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 18:01

"Quite."

(He walked over to Jade, and handed her the vial.)

"I've done what i can to make sure its safe - its up to you if you take it."

(He turned to Louis)

"Now you probably think i'm going to have you thrown in the cells for all of this - and normally you'd be right. But whether I like what you've done or not, I don't think Artimus' conduct has been exemplary either, and it's clear that you two have some unresolved issues."

(He turned to Artimus)

"I think that you two should settle this, once and for all. A war is coming to Aegis, and I need every person here with their head screwed on. Petty quests for vengance pale in comparison to the grander picture here."

(He walked over to Artimus, and handed him a second sword that he had been wearing.)

"Lieutenant, uncuff the Corporal, and give him a weapon. This will be a fair fight."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 18:23

~she took the vial in her hand and smiled at the duke.~

"Thank you Sir. Am going to go up stairs since I don't know what will happen."

~she walked up the stairs and shut the bedroom door. She then walked to the middle of the room and drank the vial of liquid. She made noises as the stuff tasted horrible. She waited a bit. Then her stomach hurt and she went to the ground. Noises could be heard from upstairs as she banged around the floor. The pain was intense it was like every muscle in her body was stretching out of her body. After few moments of the extreme pain she cried out in her adult voice as the process was completing. She just laid on the floor for a moment then sat up looking herself over. Her clothes were no longer on.. good thing she had come upstairs...now to find some clothes...she mindlessly played with her collar pendent. As she found some clean clothes of erikas.~

"She owes me." ~she said to herself as she slipped on this skin tight black leather pants. She grinned in the mirror.~

"mmm not bad at all. Now for a shirt." ~she found a black leather half shirt.~

"Does she have anything other then leather.." ~she shook her head. She tied up the front of the shirt. She then walked over to the mirror again giving herself a once over. Then decided to put her hair up. She tied it with a piece of her little clothing. Then stretched out and took a deep breath.

"Not my normal look but not too bad." ~she smiled and then walked over to the door.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 22:21

~His eyes eagerly watched Erika drink the potion, then tracked Jade as she walked out the room. he tried not to let concern show on his face.~

~He walked over and unlocked the manacles, and handed his own broadsword over.~

"First blood?" ~He said simply, then looked over to the Duke to explain.~

"Which ever of them draws first blood on the other, wins."

~His eyes glanced up at the ceiling as he heard banging from upstairs, then a scream. His left hand went into a fist, then relaxed very slightly as he heard the pitch change. That sounded better. He stood for a moment as it all stopped, then he heard her walking around so he knew she was alive at least. He looked back to the three men.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 22:30

~she walked down the stairs barefoot she would need to get new boots. Back to her older self. All dressed in Erika's Leather and her hair up. what the hell was going on now. she stopped at the bottom stair and looked around the room. Noticing them handing her father and louis weapons.~

Last edited by Jade Blake on 2010-10-26, 22:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 22:34

~she stood up and growled a little making fists she stepped back out of the way. She glared at Tiberious as he handed out weapons. How could she stay back and watch this.~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 22:35

~He rubbed his wrists as he was let free. Those manacles did hurt after a while, which was the point. he stood up and took Tiberiouses sword, glancing at Artimus. The fact his brother had given him his own sword meant he knew Tiberious was backing him in the fight. He looked over at Erika and smiled. It would be alright, he could get a couple of good blows on the irritating bastard.~

"First blood sounds good to me."

~He looked at Artimus and took a step towards him, sword held ready. For him, the fight had already started. He waited for a moment, then took another large step forward and swung the blade, going for a strike on his left ribs.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 22:52

He watched his daughter with some concern on his face, as she left the room, then turned back to the others. He swung his blade in his left hand once or twice to get the feel for it, looking at his own rapier hanging on Tiberious's waist. Something struck him, and he was surprised neither of the others had noticed it. he turned to the Duke.

War is coming? What war? With whom?

From the corner of his eye he spotted Louis prepare, then suddenly lunge towards him. Before he had chance to get a reply from the Duke, he raised his sword and blocked the move, kicking out with his right leg towards Louis.

He had heard the noises upstairs and was aware she had moved downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-26, 23:03

~she looked towards upstairs having heard the comotion and then she glared at the girl as she was wearing some of my clothes.~

"Great don't give those back to me. I will have to burn them." ~she growled.~

~she then turned back to watch the fight. Then looked at Tib~

"So your involved with Morningstars daughter. That is a change to your having a new woman every night. or in every city. Or are still like that just not letting her know that.." ~she smirked~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-27, 13:57

~He saw the kick coming, and moved his sword down to block it, turning the sharp edge towards the leg.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-27, 14:07

Artimus tried to dodge his leg past the sword, expecting Louis to try something like that, but caught the leg of his trousers on the blade, slicing them but not making contact with any skin. He swung his blade as his foot reached the floor, aiming for Louis's shoulder.
Out of the corner of his eye he spotted Jade, looking more like her old self.
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-10-27, 14:08

~He brought his sword up to block the attack, then swung it around aiming for Art's throat.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What really happened to Jade???
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next