Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What really happened to Jade???

Go down 
+3
Erika Vigdis Farstrider
Artimus Morningstar
Jade Blake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 22:30

He missed the leg, then felt a force come at him from behind. He spun around, shaking off the feelings of concussion. His head was spinning and he steadied himself. Great. Louis had turned up.

He threw a punch to Louis's face, but even as he threw it, he knew he was off.
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 22:33

~she had the opening and took it swing at his head trying to put him out. She chuckled as he made a bad attempt at swing at louis.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 22:35

He knew he couldn't fight them both, certainly not with him between them both. He went to move aside, towards the wall so they had to come at him from the same direction, but he was too late. The blow from.. whoever she was.. hit, and he collapsed to the floor.

His head was spinning, and he could already feel lumps forming on the back of his head. Damn this city, was his last thought before blackness took him.
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 22:39

~she grabbed art off the floor and dragged him over into the living room~

"So tie him up or grabbing the chains?" ~she looked over to louis.~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 22:43

He looked over at the fallen man. What a pathetic pile of flesh. He laughed.
"The great Captain Morningstar, felled by the two of us." He looked up at her.
"I think we should make sure he's well secured, then take him down to the docks. I wonder how well he can swim when he's weighed down."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 22:43

~she was painting on her second to last page and the anger stopped.~

"Ohs that can'ts be good." ~she got up and walked over to a window and pressed her tiny nose and hands up to the window looking out.~
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 22:51

~she grinned. She went and grabbed two potatoes sacks one for over his head and one for his feet. She drop the sack so louis could start and she went upstairs to grab two of her ankle chain with ball and walked down stairs.~

"I knew these would come in handy." ~she moved and chained them to his feet.~

"These will help sink him fast." ~she smirked~

"Ahh a slow drowning death. So slow and painful."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-19, 22:56

~she wondered how close or if tib was in town yet. She had to try.~

~ml to Tib~ "Tib are you close or in town...I know you might be mad. But am worried I was feeling anger from him and it stopped all of a sudden."

~she waited to see if he would respond. She hands and face still against the window~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-20, 06:49

~Tiberious's mood wasn't improving. He'd caught up with the trainees having easily spotted them from quite a distance away. The city was just on the horizon when he arrived with them, although he was secretly happy that they had remained as a unit.~

~They continued to ride for the city, with Tiberious yelling at them about following orders, and sometimes having to push their horses to the limit to get the job done. He caught a whisper of the mind link, but was too far away to make any sense of it.~

~From the impression eh got, it seemed like worry or desperation. That didn't seem good. He barked out new orders for the squad - they were to report to the castle, stable their horses themselves, then start enquiries in the city itself. They would then report back to him in the East wing of the castle just after sundown.~

~He then rode off ahead of them, into the city.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-20, 12:18

~she sighed walking around the room pacing. He wasn't suppose to be gone this long. And Tib hadn't answered back which means he wasn't close enough yet. She kept pacing. Growled at herself. I hate this! I want to be the real me not this tiny verison.~

~she walked back over to the window and looked out once more. Little hands on the glass nose pressed up against.~

~she tried to ml one more time its was weird that she sounded like her older self in the ml~

"Tib? Are you close now or even in town?"

~she kept looking around for any sign...if she didn't hear anything soon she was going to go find him herself.~
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-20, 16:56

(The Duke had not long made his return to the city - and had yet to make it known publicly that he was back. Taking advantage of the opportunity, he had spent some time re-familiarising himself with its streets and its people. In a twist of fate, he had been in earshot of the house where the scuffle had taken place. As he crouched down near a window outside, he could hear muffled voices - and he could have sworn he heard the distinct sound of chains. This was far from an unusual day's activities in Salarain - but something didn't seem right about this. He kept out of sight, his weapon at the ready.)
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-20, 19:29

~He had reached the castle, and was sorting out the stablhands in the correct manner of handling his horse when he heard the mindlink. Now he understood. He finished with the stable boys and walked into the city.~

"Yes I'm in the damn city. What are you doing here? I told you to stay away from here and let the authorities deal with it."

~This wasn't helping his mood. He was heading towards Mac's house as he knew that was where the key for the East wing was kept. Hopefully he might bump into Louis or Erika, who might be able to tell him a little more about what was going on here.~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-20, 21:31

~While she had been gone, Louis had removed the unconscious mans sword belt, and gagged him ready in case he should wake up. The man's hands were very securely tied bahind his back, with the knots well out reach of his fingers; and his elbows tied as well, making it even harder for him, should he wake up too early. His ankles and knees were also tightly bound and Louis was fairly confident this time, they should hold him. As Erika came down, he took the sacks and tied them on as well.~

"Yes, a nice lingering death, in the water he was alway going on about. I think we should wait until night though. I'd hate to be seen."

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-20, 22:40

~ml to tib~

"Yeah I know am locked up in a room at the tavern but you know how Dad gets. And he said it we were not going to be seen. But I was getting alot of anger from him and then it stopped all of a sudden. Which means he is out where ever he is and if I know him... he is going to be at your brothers. Since that is where they brought us before. When the first brought me to you. I am sorry. And I hate this." ~she was a frustrated tone to her. She hated not being herself.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 03:37

~She was sounding more like her old self, which was good. But damn that man for disobeying his orders. He sent another MindLink back~

"Which tavern are you in? I was heading over to Louis' anyway. If he's there I might be able to distract them while you rescue him and get the hell out of this city."
Back to top Go down
Leto De Vries

Leto De Vries

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 07:13

(Leto began stealthily stalking around the building, moving silently as a predator might hunt it's prey. He had kept low and out of sight, while taking stock of the situation. He was certain that there were two voices coming fron inside the hut, a man's and a woman's. He had heard what Louis had just said and had arrived at the conclusion that this was definately not a run-of-the-mill encounter. He wasn't sure how to deal with this, but he knew that something was going on inside that he wanted to find out about. He crept underneath one of the windows, reached up and knocked loudly and rapidly on it, before scuttling away around the corner, his body hugging the wall, but allowing him to peer around the corner incase anyone came out of the door to investigate the noise)
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 09:31

~she glanced around and moved from the window.~

~she ml back to tib~ "I might sound like me. But am still trapped in this little body and both of us think your brother and his girl had something to do with it. We are not far from the stables. or I am not far. You can probably see my hand and nose prints on the outside window. I think they didn't see the collar on my neck with your name on it because the grabbed me from behind."
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 10:53

"Yes waiting until night fall would be best." ~she smirked at him~

~she raised an eyebrow at the noise~

"Did you hear that?" ~she looked at louis as she locked down the chains.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 20:35

~The big man stopped for a moment as he heard what she was saying. She was still little, and therefore of no use. Although if she was still little, she might be able to hide away easier to rescue him. He MLed her back.~

"If i come get you, will you do exactly what I tell you?"

~He didn't even like to look at her as she was, but she might be able to help~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 20:37

~he looked at Erika, then towards the window the noise had came from.~

"I'll go check it out."

~He walked over and picked up a dagger, then glanced at the window. Nothing seemed out of place there, no cracks on the pane or anything. Then he headed for the door, opened it and stepped outside.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 21:16

~she ml tib back~

"Of Course I would. I know its weird me being like this. But yes you tell me what to do and I will listen. You want me to watch for you?"
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 21:18

~she watched him check the window and walk to the door~

"Be careful out there." ~she said to him and she double checked the locks and places that were tied.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 21:45

~He nodded, more to himself than anyone else, and walked towards the town gates. He knew of a couple of taverns, and glanced at the windows as he neared them.~

~Then he spotted the smears on the window. He walked into the tavern and headed straight for the room. He checked the door, which was in deed locked, so he headed back to speak to the tavern owner and obtain a spare key. Sometimes it helped being known in the city. He walked back and unlocked the door, walking in. He didn't look at her.~

"Let's get one thing clear. You do exactly what I tell you. I'll get you in the house, and provide a distraction so you can hide. I'll find out where he is, then move them away from the area. You get him and get out of the house. Understand?"

~His tone was similiar to the tone he used when he was ordering his troops around. No nonsense words sharply clipped.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 22:03

~she nodded~

"Yes sir! I understand!" ~wiped her face off and walked close to him.~
"Lead the way." ~she started marching in place and then looked up at him.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-21, 22:18

~he had been glancing around the room and spotted the piles of paper with pictures on. What the nine hells were the things she had been drawing? He shook his head - it didn't concern him. He turned and walked out, waiting till she was out of the door then he locked it and gave the key back to the owner, then walked out with her on his heels.~

~He walked in silence towards the house, then stopped short as he spotted it, and saw a stranger crouched down near the door.~

"Ok, change of plans, Jade. Looks like something else is happening."

~He wasn't trying to hide, he did stick out slightly due to his height and his sheer prescence. Not to mention the little girl at his side.~

((OOC: Just to help you out Leto, He's not right in the way, just in view a short distance away, but looking directly at the house and the events unfolding. He's wearing his military uniform, which I would presume Leto would recognise being a Duke. Tiberious obviously doesn't know who Leto is (I'll apologise now in advance Razz ) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What really happened to Jade???   What really happened to Jade??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What really happened to Jade???
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next