Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The chat room...a regular time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

The chat room...a regular time? Empty
PostSubject: The chat room...a regular time?   The chat room...a regular time? Icon_minitime2010-01-20, 09:50

Heya guys,

Is anyone interested in settng up a regular rp/ooc time for the new chatroom that we have? We might as well use it!

If anyone is interested, post here and state what times you can likely make it. Don't feel you have to commit to it every week e.t.c , its just a bit of fun. I'd like to really try and get the site in full swing again and I can't do that without everyone elses imput.

Let me know!

Rae
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

The chat room...a regular time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chat room...a regular time?   The chat room...a regular time? Icon_minitime2010-01-20, 21:06

I'd love to do that! The times I'm available can vary widely, though, depending on how my kids choose to behave. I could do anywhere from 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM Eastern US time, but it might be an in-and-out kind of thing. I could also do from 8 PM - maybe 11 PM. Sometime in there would work most days, unless I have something else I need to do or the kids won't let me at any given time, but weekends are bad.
Back to top Go down

The chat room...a regular time?
Page 1 of 1