Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Needing a little time...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Needing a little time... Empty
PostSubject: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-06, 22:50

~she had asked to be sent back to the library. She need to think. She was remembering what she had felt him. He was the one person she let into her life. She was going to tell him about Jade and have him meet her and everything. She moved around the library and moved to the wall where the memorial was at. There were flowers there. They must have been there a week or so. she remember him saying he brought flowers. He never came into the library. If he did...would things be different..would she still be with art or would leon be there. She looked down at her ring. Then to think he was trying to do things with willow not knowing it was me in control for most of it. She sighed heavily.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-06, 23:09

He had felt bad on how he acted the day before. Every week he would make a trip to Draco and put flowers at the plaque outside of the library where a little memorial had been set up. Today was the day he went. He walked towards the library and stopped to look at the plaque and ran his fingers over indis's name. He took a deep breath. He had decided to actually go into the library this time. He took the flowers with him inside. He open the door and walked in... as he wondered if she was here. He wandered around and made his way down to the lower floor of the library where he knew they left part of the library the way it was from the attack...

"Indis? Are you here?"

~he looked around~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-06, 23:16

~she had heard someone come into the library and she flickered invisible. As she listened and watched. Then someone came down stairs. She froze when she saw him. He brought her flowers. He brought them inside this time. She smiled. Then he said her name. She thought about not letting him see her. She then misted into view of him.~

"Am here. You came in this time." ~she smiled alittle~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-06, 23:34

He grinned seeing her come into view.

"Yes I did. Here these are for you." ~he handed her the flowers.~

"I am sorry for the way I acted. I was... still in shock you are still here. I am glad you are."

~he moved close to her. As he reached up and brushed the side of her face.~

"God your still as beautiful as before." he smiled his charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-06, 23:47

~She smelt the flowers. Amazing.~

~There was the small voice in the back of her head. Art never thought to bring you flowers. Art was going to cheat on you with willow. he left you for that mage and had how many other women on his way back to you. You don't mean as much as you think to him. Why would he want you.. your dead... willow is alive and can give him things that you can never give him again. Leon was there he picked up the pieces. He wanted to give you everything. A home. Someone that would never leave you. More kids.. his kids..Safety and security... always safe in his arms...he never left you...maybe art will just run off with willow leave you shattered all over again. ~

~He had reached up and touched the side of her face she leaned into his hand.~

~then she leaned forward and kissed him softly.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-06, 23:55

~As she kissed him. He took full advantage and kissed her back wrapping his arms around her pulling her closer for a deeper kiss he was going to push and see how far he would be aloud to go his hands slide down her back as he tries to lift her into his arms still kissing her.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-07, 09:31

~she looses herself in the moment and keeps kissing him as he pulled her up she kept kissing him and wrapped her legs around him as he pulled her up. she broke the kiss alittle but stayed close to him.~

"I shouldn't...what about..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-07, 09:46

"Sshhh not now...let it be just us." He pulls her in for a kiss again. He grins in his mind. See she is still part of you. She might be fighting it some but she still wants you too. Don't let her go. Must think of a plan to be around her more. I know she travels with him. Then why is she back here. I will enjoy this moment. This almost perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-07, 20:25

~she kisses him again and this time pulls away and sets her feet down~

"Am sorry I can't do this. Leon am with Art now. He came back. You know he always had my heart first."

~she went and sat down near the fireplace.~

Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-08, 14:22

~he followed her~

"So am to just forget my feelings for you? You know I can't do that. I know you still have feelings for me. So if HE was not around and I would have found you here first you would be with me. Then after we were together HE comes back you would just drop me and run into HIS arms... "
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-08, 14:37

~she looked him straight in the face~

"Yes you were the one who filled the void from Art. You helped numb the pain but it was still there. My heart ached for him to come back to me. I wasn't complete with out him. You where a distraction from the pain. You were a fun time when there was nothing else to do." ~she made her face show no emotion she wanted him to believe she was telling him the truth. He was making things worse. She was coming across as a cold hearted...~

"Now leave I don't ever want you to try to come here again. You meant nothing to me. Art is with me now and there is stopping that now." ~she flickered out and went invisible.~
Back to top Go down
Leon Constantine

Leon Constantine

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime2010-10-08, 14:44

~He took a deep breath and knew what she was doing. But he felt it in the kissing. She still had feelings for him.~

"We will see about that.." he said as he got up and walked up the stairs and out the library back towards willows shop.

~He thought to himself,"I need to contact Tiberious. We need to see what we can do about Indis and Him. Perhaps we can work together on something or Maybe I should contact Louis. I heard he was in town." A smirk played on his lips. Oh this was far from over. He doesn't deserve her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needing a little time...   Needing a little time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Needing a little time...
Page 1 of 1