Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Every journey begins with that first hard step...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-17, 00:07

"Ah thank you Gil. " she smiled.

As she lingers a moment still hanging onto gil's arm. then smiles at him.

Then walks do to the other room. turns around as smiles at Gil.

" Night Gil."

~walks into the room and shuts the door behind her as she asks the servant for water to draw a bath.~
Back to top Go down
Giligian

Giligian

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-18, 11:37

~~Gil smiles back at Jade, watching a moment after she enters her room. he looks around, notifying a servant to keep a close eye of lilith and her rooms, just in case.

he walks back to his own rooms, seating himself heavily with a sigh and lifting the bottle again, looking at it a moment before setting it down. He wasn't in the mood for that. Perhaps a walk?

he stands again, buttoning his shirt and grabbing his long white coat on his way out, the comforting weight of the blades and weapons within it agreeing with his posture. he walks his way through the keep to the cool night air of an outside courtyard, looking around, he finds it empty.

he stands in the middle of it, looking up, and shakes his head, beginning to walk again, humming to himself softly. he wanders rather aimlessly for a few long minutes, lost in thought, before looking raound to realize he had entered the edges of the castle garden. he shrugs, making his way through it. This place was usually quiet, and he didn't feel like sleeping. Besides, the near-wild nature appealed to him.

Entering the center courtyard he sees two figures, one of which he recognizes. He grins at Ral, stepping into the courtyard. "Greetings, brother!"~~
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-18, 11:56

~Ral grins. "Well, with my infinite wisdom, m'lady, I'm glad I could be of service."

his smile shifts to a small one, and he looks up a moment at the sky. "A predator?No. Maybe once, when it was purely vengeance, but that seems centuries ago now." he sighs heavily. "In seeking vengeance, I discovered that most people will need saving in one way or another. Ironically, blind hatred for one beast made me a better person." he smiles thinly, shaking his head. "People suffer, the common man more so than most, and everyone needs a hero. Someone to do these things they see as great feats of bravery and nobility. I don't think they realize that their own suffering is heroic."

"wisdom? m'lady, I've stood before your Lord Husband, in a very unbecoming way. the greatest hindrance to my continued survival is my own big mouth. But a man like jaric, well, he values truth over phrasing, and though I may be uncouth and at times a burden to his patience, he knows to expect no flattery from me, nor any catering to his will." he chuckles. "I wouldn't call it wisdom. It is hard earned knowledge. I have not survived because of wisdom, I've survived because of dumb luck. The knowledge came afterwards, usually with a week of recovery and some beautiful bruising." he gives a soft laugh. "There is no wisdom in many of the things I do, or have done. In fact, many of them are downright foolhardy and idiotic. But all the same, I learn from them. I'm not sure if I would call it wisdom, only knowing better next time." he grins. "And even that isn't true, because you'd think after the first time I'd learn that some things you just don't want to become involved with...dragons, especially dead ones, necromancers, vampires, and beautiful women. None of them bode well, and they all tend to be detrimental to your health."

he tosses his cloak over one shoulder and leans against the tree. "For the sake of argument, m'lady, make your offer. I am a man of open ears too, and thereis no benefit from dismissing anything out of hand."

Suddenly, Gil's voice breaks through the night air, and Ral snaps his head up, hand going for a blade before he recognizes who it is trapsing out of the brush. he grins, and laughs, the tension flooding out of his body once more. His voice is calm, light-hearted. "Greetings, brother." he glances to Angel with a slight apologetic shrug, and glances back to Gil, still smiling. "I thoguht you'd be tangled in guests by now."~
Back to top Go down
Giligian

Giligian

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-18, 12:05

~~Gil takes another step into the clearing, and catches Ral's glance to the unknown figure. He lifts a brow in a grin. "Am I..interrupting something..Ralean?" he winks at Ral, laughing.

"Guests? Aye, everyone is here but the prince and his lady friend, including the little shyster girl from the bar.As for Jared, well, Truth be told, he looks like he could use a night like that, and maybe we shouldn't expect him until sometime in the morning. Nothing like a beautiful woman after a long journey. Especially not a princess, if my ears served me right. He deserves a lucky break, I guess. Although.." he stops, half-frowning. "Wasn't he engaged to some other woman? Eh, I suppose not." he chuckles, a low rumble in his chest, before breaking into an amiable grin and taking another slow step forward. "Going to introduce me to your friend, brother, or do I have to introduce myself?"~~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-18, 12:51

~she walks over to the bed and sets her things down as the servant drew a bath for her. Changing out of her clothes and slips into the bath. it melted away the road stress and thing melted away. Getting out of the bath and drying herself off and walking over to the bed. opens one of her bags as she pulls out a simple dress of cotton in blue. she walked over to a mirrior and brushed her hair leaving it down to dry. She handed the servant her clothes she had got out of.

" Can this be washed for me? " the servant nodded and took the clothes. she sat down looking at the fireplace not really tired that much. walking over she pulls her boots on and then slid in a dagger in. then walks over to a table and slide another dagger on her side. would rather have alittle protection she thought.

She then made her way to the door and shut it behind her. Remembering where Gil had said things where. She walked to the kitchen and got a small bowl of fruit. she then proceeded to walk out into the courtyard as she looked up at the night sky. wandering around eating the food enjoying the night air.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-19, 01:29

*Angel was raptured with what Ralean had to say, because deep down she wanted to desperately learn from it. In her own mind, if she could learn from the mistakes and triumps of others, then she herself would not have to experience the same fates.

A naive notion, yet knowledge was most definately power and she had every intention of drinking in as much of it as she could. *

"I ask you questions, Ralean..because I need to know. I'm young and I'll never be able to catch up to everyone else unless I discover more of what is out there. Please, I realize now that my questions might have come across as intrusive, and I never intended to be rude. Its important to me, I know damn well you won't lie to protect my feelings."

*Her pale cheeks flushed only slightly, bringing color to her complexion. She shifted where she stood.*

"Every bit of what you said.. especially about the common man, yes, I agree. I have met such people, some so old they can no longer hunt, or orphans..each individual wanting someone else a personality bigger than themselves to believe in. It gives them hope.

But changing subjects, I wonder...you say you aren't a predator now, but I assumed every one was. Is it not what we all need to do to survive? Is it not kill or be killed, as you mentioned earlier?"

She shrugged a little, Angel wasn't expecting him to answer if he did not feel the need. Instead she moved onwards, addressing his other statements.*

"My husband views matters from a stoical point of view. He has seen the world many moons over and cannot be duped easily. You know this better than I do. That being said, it is not in his nature to care for how others flatter him but I think he deserves the credit he recieves. Jaric's actions have always been for the realm. Aurora is fortunate for it. Yes, you might not deem yourself wise, but you are wise because of what you have learnt, foolhardy or otherwise. We shall have to agree to disagree."

*Angel couldn't help but laugh a little. She knew what she wanted to say, but the words were hard to reach at times. She deliberately turned her tone into something rather sweet and pleasing. Her blue eyes still glimmered against the light of day, matching her smile.*

"Since you cannot see it yourself, Duke, it is my request that you take my word for it. Could you do that just for me?"

*She moved on quickly, since Ralean had asked her what her Quest might be. On this occassion, she was blunt on the matter and her tone became more about business. Approaching him closer so thats she could stand in front of him, Angel glanced up. She didn't want anyone hearing what she was about to say.*

"I've come to you about the Dracolich I - "

*Angel paused adeptly and reached for her own weapon that was hidden on the inside of her cloak, her body tensing as Gilligan made his arrival known. Since Ralean knew who this was, she slowly relaxed in posture and smiled to the gentleman politely. Inwardly, her stomach was in knots, Angel knew it wasn't exactly clever to be within Aegis without protection.

As Gilligian teased Ralean of interupting something, she rolled her eyes in jest smirking at Gill, yet she noticed how he refered to Ralean as 'brother' which caused her to raise her brow. She was about to comment on it, until Gil continued to talk about Jared, and her face clouded, then turned into an angry scowl. It was a quick expression that anyone who wasn't quite looking would have missed and as soon as Gil had turned on her again Angel was smiling with delight. Her hand reached out to his as if he were a guest at her tavern. She took the opportunity to introduce herself.*

"Just call me Angel - well, for now. Its a pleasure to make your acqaintence, Gilligian."

*Her eyes averted back to Ralean, somewhat awkwardly at the interuption. She really didn't want anyone to know who she was - and she hadn't counted on other visitors being a bother but she liked this one..Gilligian was friendly enough from first appearences.*
Back to top Go down
Lilith Genevaria

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-19, 21:58

*Lilith walked in the room and closed the door after her.

"Wow" Never been in a place like this.

*She walks to the edge of the bed turns with her back facing it and just falls, letting the cushions catch her. She en-locks her hands and fingers behind her head and looks up at the ceiling. She lets out a deep sigh, one of relief and anxiety. She wants to close her eyes, but they just don't shut. She has been on edge lately, sleeping outside under a tree or next a wall during her travels, and now this just seems too surreal. She moves to sit up on the bed, unraveling her chain on her wrist and just twirling it among her fingers. After admiring the room, boredom overtakes her.

Hm, maybe a little exploration won't hurt.

*Rewrapping her chain around her wrist, Lilith walks over towards the window, looks out and begins to push herself up on the sill and then lean her body, grasping onto the stone and climbing to get a better look towards the stars from a higher point. Hand over hand and foot over foot, she scales the castle.
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-20, 16:01

~Ral's hand moves instinctively to a blade at the mention of the dracolich, relaxing as Gil enters scene. he listens with a smile as Gil talks, the whole time cursing him in his head. the die was cast now, and the trouble that would follow his innocent slip about jared. he catches Angel's expression and gives a mental grimace.

he relaxes upon their introduction, knowing Gil would not push the issue of her identity and grateful for Angel's tact in introducing herself by name and not title. He leans back to watch the pleasantries be exchanged, sure to have an interesting talk with Angel once Gil Takes his leave.

He MLs Gil: "Brother, if you will, observe courtesy and then make yourself scarce. Be sure we're not disturbed." his tone was perfectly serious, his 'command' tone he took with troops and underlings when there was no luxury for agument, a smile never leaving his face.~
Back to top Go down
Giligian

Giligian

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-20, 16:15

~~Gil grins at angel and takes her hand amiably, bowing lightly with it. "A very well-deserved name, m'lady, as your beauty could only be divine." he smiles good-naturedly as he catches Ral's ML, for an instant, concern splashing across his face, and he partly turns towards Ral before turning bcak to Angel.

"I'm very sorry for interrupting your discussion with my bro...Duke Ralean, my lady. I was just, err...passing through." he offers a foolish grin, glancing at Ral apologetically. "It seems more and more these days I have to look after him, and try to keep track of him, you know. He's a hard man to pin down, if you'll pardon me saying so, and it falls to me to pick up the slack he leaves when he goes gallavanting after one thing or another." he chuckles, shrugging his huge shoulders. "It is though, a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss, an I apologize for the rushed nature of our, ah, meeting, but there are things for a steward to do, and our work is never quite done."

he casts Ral a pointed glance. "Even when the master of the castle is available and not always quite busy." he grins again, a boyish, lopsided thing that is all teeth. "Perhaps you'll be staying, and we can arrange a dinner party. Ralean..excuse me, Duke Ralean...has quite the habit of bringing in strays." he smiles to show his jest. "And I think one more wouldn't hurt, especially not such a pretty one."~~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-20, 17:13

~she was walking about the courtyard humming softly as she munched on the last of the fruit. she noticed an overgrown archway that lead to a garden. She glances inside but decided not to go in she could here talking but not make out what was being said. she walks over to a bench by the archway and sits down. Taking a deep breath. she whispers outloud.," Its such a nice night out."
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-20, 22:08

*Angel remained focused on Gilligian since he was commanding her attentions. Her eyes glanced down as he took her hand and she found herself giggling to his compliments at her name sake, simply because she knew different to Gils innocent intentions.

She shook her head, those deep blue hues sparkling to life for a few moments.*

"You're bold to flatter me so, Gilligian, are you always this at ease with the ladies?"

*She smiled knowingly, and tilted her head to one side at Ralean when Gil spoke of looking after him.*

"Yes, everyone seems to speak of you highly, Duke. I see you've built yourself quite the reputation. Verran Dracos, the Kings Hunter was telling me himself what an excellent friend you make, I don't think a thing he said about you could be wrong."

*Still Angel held a smile, yet was alert and poised as always. She listened carefully to Gill, her brow raising as he mentioned her staying for dinner*

"Your offer of dinner, Gilligian, sounds wonderful...."

*She was about to continue with her thoughts on that, until he mentioned Ralean picking up strays and she couldn't help it. She just started to laugh. Then she laughed some more until eventually there were a few tears in her eyes and Angel had to force herself to calm down.*

"No, I assure you, I'm not a stray...I was once, though, and its noble of you to pick such up. My husband probably wouldn't be amused, dear Gilligian, if I did remain here with your friends..but how kind of you to think of my wellbeing?"

*Angel smirked, she just couldn't help it. Then, shaking her head she looked back to Ralean as Gilligian walked away. There was business to discuss, even if she was in no hurry to discuss it. *

"Is this a bad time? I shouldn't have come unannounced, I'm sorry about that. Is there anywhere more private and comfortable we can go or sit?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith Genevaria

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-22, 22:53

*Lilith climbs to the top of the castle wall and sits on top of the stone. She looks up and listens to the sounds of the bats fluttering by. She stands on top of the ledge and walks with her arms outstretched for balance. Walking across, she sees down at the courtyard Gil walking and Jade sitting at her bench. She looks about and sees an unfamiliar woman talking with the Duke. She continues to walk along the ledge. She sits down staring out across the lands, letting her legs dangle keeping her arms stiff at her sides holding onto the wall, her shoulders pushed to her chin height. She takes out her dagger from her vest pocket, holds it up to the moonlight, watching it shine, places it on the wall next to her left hand and goes back to staring out towards the castle's lands. *

I can get used to this.
Back to top Go down
Giligian

Giligian

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-23, 21:45

~~Gil chuckles. "Only the pretty ones." he glances to Ral surreptitiously. "It usually takes a drink or two for me to make the ugly ones feel pretty too." he grins, glancing to Ral curiously at mention of a man named Verran.

as Angel mentions strays, and a husband, he grins broadly. "Ralean, no woman is pretty enough to risk an angry husband. You'd best watch yourself."

Gil bows to Angel and waves slightly, snapping a salute to Ral as he wanders off away from them, lifting a brow to himself and humming a song. That was a curious state of affairs indeed. Still, he'd wait to ask Ralean 'til afterwards. glancing up, he thought he saw a figure moving among the walls, a curious fact indeed, he frowns, sending a ML to Ral: "Brother, there's someone on the walls above the garden. Stay on guard. I'll see to it, just be warned."

Gil steps through the archway out of the gardens, back towards the keep, and catches a figure sitting on a bench out of the corner of his eye. turning, he sees that it is Jade, and he smiles. "Hello, miss. I'd have thought you'd be fast asleep by now." he half turns, stopping. "Would you care to accompany me a quick moment? have some..ahh..business to attend, but it seems unjust for such a beautiful woman to be sitting alone this late at night." he smiles slightly and starts to walk, still slightly turned towards her, waiting for her response~~
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-23, 22:31

~Ral smiles at their banter. as Angel mentions Verran, his eyes light up and he laughs. "That hard old bastard is still alive?" he grins, shaking his head in mild disbelief. "Is he here, on the island? If so, I shall have to see him!"

after Gil leaves, he is still smiling, and he looks up. "A bad time? No. Not worse than any other, anyway." he catches Gil's brief ML and glances to the wall, spotting the figure with a casual once over and smiles graciously. "Comfortable, I can't guarantee, but privacy abounds here. Or so i must hope." he offers his arms politely. "if you would, m'lady."~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-23, 23:24

~She smiles as she sees Gil.~

" I love to accompany you good sir."

~she stands up and walks next to Gil.~

"And you know you can call me Jade no need for formalities with me."

~she looks up at him the smile not leaving her~

"So what do we have to deal with?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-24, 08:27

*Angel returned a laugh at Gill's comment of 'ugly women' and shook her head with a smile as he moved on to mention to Ralean of angry husbands. To this, she shrugged knowingly.*

"Oh, no worry there..my husband is not the Jealous type."

*Angel wanted to say that he worked so hard on other affairs that he didn't give a damn what she was doing, but no matter how much it felt that way, she could hardly accuse him of it. Jaric's notorius work ethic wasn't a crime...yet, they say the eyes are the window to ones soul, and for Angel, just a flickering moment of disappointment would cross her delicate features. Then, it was gone, and she was back to smiling, granting Gil a nod as he turned and walked away.*

"A nice fellow, he seems to have things well organized."

*Angel ran one hand across her hair to push it away from her face, her innocent eyes watching Gil curiously until he was out of sight. Her personal thoughts had caught up to her and she sighed, yet Ralean had moved on and was speaking of Verran. With a small blink, she looked up catching his gaze. She smiled in a friendly fashion.*

"Mmm? Oh..yes, Verran. I met him in a tavern, my old tavern in Cape Salarain. He was stopping for a drink on the way through to Icehold. Lord Jaric has requested his presence there, which is no doubt where he still is. I was there talking about you to Admiral Kinsen, and he happened to hear your name. It was quite the coincidence."

*Casually Angel looped her arm through his, and allowed him to set the pace as they began to walk.*

"I could have summoned you back to Icehold, but I didn't think you'd appreciate the trouble of travelling back. So yes, this is unconventional...but then, I'm not your average Queen, either. Besides, I'm here of a personal nature - I didn't need the cold eyes of paladins staring at me whilst I try to talk to you. The break has been good, I'm tempted to take Gill home with me as an entertainer. Do you think Jaric would laugh at his jokes?"

*She couldn't help but giggle, since the notion of it was funny. Jaric never laughed about anything and this is why they were such an odd couple. Angel was notoriously full of fun, and it worked in her favor when dealing with her people. The Aurorans, however, had needed time to adjust to her carefree nature. She was still working on them. The fact that she was so different from Jaric never concerned her, the partnership had worked regardless.*
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-24, 22:59

~Ral nods. "Aye, I'd never tell him, but he's a damned life saver when it comes to this place. I'm not always available, and everyone loves him. he has a way of putting people at ease." he shrugs with a smile as she takes his arm and they walk, speaking of Verran. "Requested his presence? That does not bode well, to have that man called here officially." he looks to Angel. "You spoke of predators early...that man is a pure predator, through and through. He is aptly titled by Jaric, as the Hunter, because it is what he does best. Better than any other." he smiles thinly. "Still, it would be good to see him again, after this time."

"Gil can entertain, but his juggling lacks." he smiles thinly. "You spoke of business, m'lady. And you have indeed aroused my curiosity."

he stops before a door and takes a key from a pouch at his belt, opening the door to a spacious, but sparsely decorated office. he ushers her in as he strikes a flint and ignores a torch on the wall, using it to light others, closing and locking the door behind them. he turns to her and gestures to a chair. "A seat, if it so pleases. Would you care for a drink?"

he makes his way behind his desk and sits heavily, leaning his elbows on the desk and reaching to a bottle, arranging two glasses before them and pouring a clear liquid from the bottle into each. he smiles. 'Water, plain as it may be."~
Back to top Go down
Giligian

Giligian

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-24, 23:07

~~Gil smiles pleasantly. "Well, I know the need isn't there, but habits die hard, Miss Jade." he nods to the wall as he walks towards an entrance, turning towards the stairs that would lead to the next level. "There is someone up there, who should not be there. we are seeing who it is, and why."~~
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-25, 13:48

Out of Character: Ralean, since we're now in a seperate place I'm going to start a seperate thread. Hope you don't mind. Smile

Its continued Here
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-25, 16:53

~She smiles nods and follows Gil up the stairs to the next level. Her hand sliding down to her hip where she had a dagger tie off. She was paying more attention to things around her. Her ice blue eyes watching closely glancing at Gil keeping an eye on him.~

~her thoughts drift for but a moment~

she softly says not really to anyone she just kinda said it outloud without realizing it..

" I have missed seeing you Gil." she blushed softly realizing she said it outloud.

yelling at herself in her head. ~god would you stop being so sappy... sure you missed seeing him but did you really have to say it...come on get things straight there could be someone dangerous up her and you need to be on your toes...~

~clearing her throat she goes back on the defensive~
Back to top Go down
Giligian

Giligian

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-25, 18:24

~~Gil keeps his stride long and low, the soft soles of his boots making no sound against the stone. He pulls a hand axe from his belt, spinning it idly in his hand, letting the balance come to rest comfortably against his fingers. he keeps his free hand close to his body, resting near the second axe.

As jade speaks, he stops moving and looks back at her. on impulse, he cups her chin in one large, calloused hand and quickly kisses her lips. he smiles. "This is neither the time nor the place, Jade" he nods, and turns back towards the stairs, moving up slowly.

Reaching the top of the wall, his eyes catch the silhouette of the figure sitting on the wall, not making moves to be stealthy, or acting in a manner he considers 'sneaky.' Still, he is on guard, lifting a hand to Jade for silence as he moves forward, his hand with the axe ready for a throw if need be. Within throwing range, he stops, calling out to the figure (Lilith) "Identify yourself and your purpose immediately."~~
Back to top Go down
Lilith Genevaria

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-25, 20:26

"Wha...What?!" startled, Lilith turns and reaches for her dagger by her hand. Her heart is pounding in her chest. She gives a cough to clear her throat and not show any signs of being caught off guard.

"Lilith Genevaria, I'm here for gratification." Realizing that the voice was familiar, she slowly allowed herself to recuperate. "All I'm doing is looking out onto the world. Just seeing through the eyes of royalty." She slowly moves the dagger back to her side. "I'm not here to harm, only to gander at the skies and the lands."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-25, 21:08

~she was alittle surprised but the kiss made her smile. and nods in agreement this wasn't the time and place.~

~she follows Gil and stands off to the side alittle seeing the silhouette her hand on her dagger at her side. seeing gil signal to be quiet she moves sliently watching around them on alert. ~

~slowly moves her hand from her dagger realizing it was Lilith.~

~she moved forward alittle more and looked out from where they where.~

"It is quite the nice view."

~her eyes moving from Gil to Lilith.~
Back to top Go down
Giligian

Giligian

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-25, 22:06

~~Gil sighs as he realizes who it was. "Aye, and you're doing so in a poor choice of location, on a bad night to be sneaking around." he glances back the way they had come. "There are stairs here, and we don't take too kindly to people sneaking about as if they've something to hide." he spins the axe in his hand again, and with a deft, practiced movement replaces it on his belt without looking. "Be careful, and not so free here. Remember, you're a guest. And not too welcome of a guest at that, until you give us cause to trust you." he straightens and turns to jade with a small smile."Well, a bit anticlimactic, eh?"~~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-05-26, 00:27

~smiles at Gil," Yes. But it is the preferred way. Tho a good fight can be fun. but then they can be deadly in the same and not something to joke about."

~clearing her throat~

"Well there is a nice breeze tonight at least."

~smiling~

"So what are plans for the rest of the night or are you calling it a night?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every journey begins with that first hard step...   Every journey begins with that first hard step... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every journey begins with that first hard step...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next