Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking to the People

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Speaking to the People - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-14, 21:35

~she nodded at him~

"What happened?" ~she got up and moved over to art and sat on his lap wrapping her arm around him looking at him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 02:16

They broke eye contact as she neared, and he shook his head as if waking from a trance. He let her sit on his lap and put her arm around him, but it would only be for a short while. He was definatly not going to let her have her wicked way with him. Not this time.

It's nothing I can't handle. She just needs some time alone to calm down.

He was carefully trying to avoid her eyes, easily done from this angle. He reached out and picked up a piece of fruit, but ignored the wine.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 02:36

~she moved to straddle him so she was facing him straight on.~

"She sure seems angry alot lately." ~as she watched him eat piece of the fruit.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 02:40

For a fraction of a second he tried to avoid her eyes, but it was no good. They grabbed him and sucked him in.

I think she's jealous.

He swallowed a piece of apple loudly, then licked the open core feeling a shiver go up his spine. In his mind he knew he shouldn't be doing this, but the rest of his body was betraying him. And pressed into him as she was, he knew she would knew what he was feeling too.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 02:47

~she ran her hand down his open shirt her warm hand slide down down down and into his trousers where she felt what he was feeling. keeping eye contact with him. she got real close to him so close.~

"Jealous about what?" ~she said with a purr~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 02:52

He gave a small quiver as she touched him, especially there. For a moment he was speechless before finalyl a small gasp came out.

You. Us. This.

That was about as much as he could manage right now.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 03:39

~she kissed him and ran her warm hand across his chest as the other one was rubbing and touching him.~

"I thought...*kisses* she wanted..*kisses* us together..*kisses down your neck*
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 07:09

Artimus tilted his head back, giving her easier access to his neck - as well as reacting to what her hand was doing.

I thought so too. But who knows how a woman's mind works.

He had broken eye contact with her, and was once again wondering just what the hell he was doing. He put his hand on her body, pushing very slightly.

Don't. Stop.

His voice sounded pathetic and weak.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 11:19

~she continued to touching and rubbing her hands on him and moved to look at him as he spoke the don't. Stop.~

"All I want is to please you and give your anything you want. I want to be here for you." ~she looked right at him~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 16:27

His hand remained on her as he looked at her. This had ot stop. It wasn't right. He stared straight into those evil eyes of hers. His fist balled, gabbing a handful of clothing.

I want... What I want? I want you. Right now. Always.

And hope Indis never found out!

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 18:13

~she stood up and pulled him with her over to the bed and pushed him down onto it keeping her eyes locked on him.~

" I want you too." ~she got a smirk on her face as she untied her shirt having a long sash to be able to tie his wrists. Once pulling the tie off and making her shirt fall to the ground as she wiggled her way out of her trousers. pulling at arts trousers as he laid on the bed. She crawled up on the bed and made a playful growl at him.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 18:42

The half eaten apple was still in his other hand, and he moved it to his mouth as she dragged him to the bed and undressed him. He knew she was keeping her eyes on him, but he was transfixed. He just lay there, the apple between his teeth, and moved his hands up to the bedposts to make it easier for her.

He did break her gaze, to look down her body and admire her naked form once again. It really was too nice.
The feelings he was feeling made him hope Jade was already asleep, and not picking them up.

Pees ba jee.... He started to say, then moved his hand to remove the apple so he could speak properly.
Please. Be gentle with me.
He gave her that smile.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 19:06

~she crawled on top of him and tied his wrists to the posts. not overly tight if he pulled hard enough it would let loose. she stayed on top of him once he was tied to the bed. That smile made her melt. she leaned down and kissed him and her heart beat was fast and her breathing picked up. She broke the kiss and locked her eyes on him. As she fingers ran up and down his chest taking in all of him the scars and such.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 19:31

He vaguely remembered her mentioning something about his smile, and he could feel her heart beating through her chest pressed next to him. Time to play a little, he decided.

He flashed the grin again, a deeper and more meaningful version, whilst moving his hips to entice her in.

You might think you've won this round, but I now have you exactly where I wanted you.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-15, 21:14

~she heartbeat picked up again at that grin. it just melted her again. He did it he drew her in~

"I am exactly where I want to be." ~she leaned down closer to him. Her lips just a small move away. She ran her hand down his sides softly.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 03:53

((OOC: Without getting too descriptive of actions, their ultimate goal is achieved.))

Artimus gasped, his muscles spasmed then he lay still and silent, just gazing into her eyes with a broad grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 04:21

~she smiled at him and brushed a few pieces of hair from his face. She snuggled up to him. she then looked over to the night stand that had the pendent on it. She reached up and undid one of his hands then was reaching for the other and she decided to slide over him to the stand.~

~she reached for the pendent~

"So how does the pendent work?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 04:53

~she sits up from a dead sleep. God she was missing Tib badly and she wanted him so badly then she realized.. she was getting feed back from her father... she rolled her eyes and got up... thinking to herself. " damnit... I need Tib...I want him so much... damn father... but at least him and mother have made up." Then another thought popped into her head. Oh yes I forgot i had some of her things delivered to the castle in Grorr. she swore under her breath as she gathered a small bag of things and then ran to the stables where Azure was at and paid the stable hand. She headed out late in the night. She leaned down to azure and said," We need to get to Grorr as fast as possible." ~The horse made a few noises and bolted towards Grorr.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 07:12

He relaxed back in the pillows as she moved over him, and then suddenly jerked upright as she touched the pendant.

It doesn't. Don't touch it...

Oh, this could be bad. If Indis appeared and saw them... He made sure he didn't look at her. If what Indis had said about his weakness with green eyes was true - and he was certain it wasn't - then he might accidently tell her if she tried to seduce him again.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 12:06

~she grin back at him and stopped reaching for it. Then moved back over to the bed and finished untieing him. She curled up her warm body around him. wrapping her leg around his and her arm across his chest. and she looked up at him. she kissed at his chest as she snuggled looking up to him every so often.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 18:59

He flexed his hands and rubbed his wrists, then wrapped his arms around her. He was glad she had left it alone, glad he could trust her. He kept her close to him, just enjoying the touch of her warm skin, and he fell asleep with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-12-16, 19:37

~she smiled as she listened to his heartbeat, his breathing, her breathing started to match his as she slowly fell asleep loving his arms around her.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking to the People
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3