Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking to the People

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Speaking to the People - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 11:54

~she was tipsy but her mothers yelling got her attention as she turned and looked over at her and her father. She raised and eyebrow and leaned against the bar looking in there direction~

~she thought to herself~ "Wonder who the him was and what he told the guy. what ever it is I have never seen her this mad. "
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 12:33

Artimus cursed himself for mentioning it. He couldn't be having a full on fight in public. He noticed Jade turning around to look at them and winced.
He spoke in a soft, low voice.

Yes, he knew. But now isn't the time for me to explain...
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 12:38

~she flickered out and was still there just not visible. she was passed being mad... she had never been this mad alive.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 13:21

He saw her vanish and lowered his head to the table. And today had been going so well. He looked up at Jade and tried to give her a reassuring smile. He didn't think it worked.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 15:34

~she couldn't help it she touched the side of his face but stay invisible.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 15:39

~she looked at his smile... yeah something was going on...~

ML: Dad what is going on and why was my flickering and yelling. and is now gone.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 15:59

He felt the cold touch on his cheek.

Indis? He still spoke softly, half-guessing his wife was hiding from him.

He was pretty much finished in the tavern now, and ready to leave, but he looked over at Jade.

We just had a.. misunderstanding

((OOC: Plus the fact she's just had your bloke Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 16:12

((ooc: so to bring up willow at this moment wouldn't be good...>_>))

ML: I have never seen her that mad. Must have been some misunderstanding. So who knew what? and didn't tell her.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 18:56

((OOC: The Willow situation is totally different Razz Indy pushed them together anyway!))

He didn't want to bring Jade int this at the moment.

It doesn't matter. Just someone we both knew.

He felt bad lying to his daughter like this, but it was for her own good. He'd have to get Tiberious on his own and find out what the hell happened.

He stood up, realising Indis hadn't responded to him, thinking maybe it was some wishful thinking on hsi part, and he started to leave the tavern.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 19:18

~she stood up when he did. She placed a cold kiss on his cheek and very softly she said~

"I am still here just to mad.." ~you could tell by the tone she was talking thru her teeth.~

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 19:22

~she stayed leaning against the bar.~

ml: ok i think am going to go up to my room and sleep this off. I had way to many guys buying me drinks.

~she stood up and staggered alittle and walked over to the stairs and when up to her room. Where she stood on the side of the floor where tib slept the night before and laid down on his pillow and its smelt like him and she breathed it in and fell asleep.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 21:16

He could hear Indy's frustration in her voice, but didn't respond to her instantly. He didn't reply to Jade either, just let her leave, watching the way she climbed the stairs with care. Yes, she was drunk, which was affecting him slightly.
He waited till she went into her room then he also went up to his room.

He walked in, closing the door and locking it before turning and leaning on the door, looking at the bed. This wasn't going to be pretty.

He was my best friend, I thought I could trust him to contact me if anything happened.

He was staring at the bed, thinking that only a few hours earlier he had been... No, best not think of that happy time right now.
He hoped Willow managed to get back to Meriddia safetly though.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 22:05

~she moved into the room with him and sat in a chair. She then phased in she looked like hell. Her hands where in fists if she would have be alive her nails would have been digging in her hands.~

"Neither of you told me anything!!"

"Send me away..."
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-12, 22:15

~she had finally got the shipment. She had it load and decided to stop to have a drink. She went to the same place she had left earlier in the day. She wondered if Artimus was still around. She looked down at her wrists remembering earlier in the day. A grin came across her face. She leaned over to the bar keep and asked if he was still here. and the barkeep said he went up to his room. She asked for a bottle of wine and a bowl of fruit. She paid the man then glanced up and wondered if she should..~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 03:57

Artimus had his reasons for not having told Indis about leaving, but it was clear she didn't want to hear them right now. No, he'd have a good nights sleep and discuss this in the morning. His hand went to the pendant and he sent her away, hating to do it.

Then he moved over to the bed and started to get undress.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 10:50

~she decided to give it a shot. She walked up to his room and knocked softly on the door. I bowl of fruit in one hand and two glasses for the wine.~

~she softly spoke~

"Artimus..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 16:58

He stopped what he was doing, hand on his shirt buttons, and looked at the door. Who was that?

He got up and walked over, unlocking the door and opening it slightly to look outside.

The first thing he saw was the eyes. There was something else to go with them, but the eyes were all that mattered at that moment.

Yes, I am.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 18:35

~she smiled softly~

"Am sorry about earlier... I have wine and fruit if you don't mine the company..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 18:59

He glanced down to the wine glasses and fruit.

He didn't want company right now. He was in the middle of trying to work out to how to placate his angry wife; his daughter was drunk next door and he was just starting to organise a public military group. The last thing he needed was a visit from Willow and her seductive ways, distracting him from all that.
He looked back up to her, into those emerald orbs she held in her perfect face.

Of course, come on in.

Dammit!
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-13, 21:27

~she walked over to a small table that had chairs on either side. and set the fruit down and glasses. and sat in one of the chairs. and motioned for him to sit across if he wished. She held the bottle in her fingers and with alittle finesse she got the cork out. She then poured a glass for him and for herself. and then took a piece of fruit and sat back with her glass of wine.~

"I heard you had alittle meeting about a war coming?" ~she looked at him while taking a sip of wine and a bite of the fruit.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-14, 02:27

He broke eye contact with her and shook his head. What was he doing? If Indis came back he would be in real trouble. Or Jade. If Jade found out...

Er, yes. Just a minor skirmish. Nothing to worry about.
She wouldn't be in the city long enough to worry about either, he hoped.

So, how did the shipment go in the end?

He was feeling lightheaded, which he guessed was an effect from Jade. She looked up at him, through her fringe of hair, locking gazes with each other. He was drawn to her. He wanted her, badly. He swallowed loudly and visibly, and sat down on the bed. His shirt was still undone and hung on his shoulders, the pendant already off and on the dresser. His belt lay on the floor and his trousers were half undone.
He felt a very small microbe of dribble pass the corner of his mouth and start off down his chin. But he kept his eyes focused on hers.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-14, 03:12

~she raised a brow~

"A minor skirmish. I don't believe that not with what i have heard around the city." ~but she dropped it as he asked about her shipment~

"Finally the ship came in just a few hours ago. But its to late to travel alone." ~She took a piece of fruit and stood up walking over to him and offering him a piece as she placed it by his mouth as she smiled keeping eye contact the whole time.~

"Try a piece."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-14, 18:01

He kept his eyes locked on hers, finding himself walking towards her. He sat down opposite, opening his mouth slowly and keeping his hands at his sides.

Let me try some
His voice sounded low.
He knew he shouldn't be doing this, he had too much to do already, but he couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-14, 19:41

~she tilts her head to the left alittle.~

"Are you ok? I can just go. If you want to be alone."

~she kept eating a piece of fruit and taking a drink of wine.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-12-14, 20:09

((OOC: I wasn't very desriptive there. His Low voice meant sort of seductive, not depressed sounding Smile ))

Yes, he wanted her gone, didn't he? But those eyes could stay all night.

No, it's fine. I was all alone as it was.

His gaze was still caught by her eyes. He just needed to avoid mentioning the fact he'd had a fight with Indis.

All alone, because Indis is angry at me.

Dammit again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking to the People   Speaking to the People - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking to the People
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next