Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to see about the shipment...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:01

~she watches him tilting her head~

"What are you going to do with that?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:07

He tilted his head to one side again, looking at her. She sounded genuinly confused. He smiled and wrapped the cloth around his hand.

Well now, this is interesting.

Suddenly he jumped off her, landing on the floor. He bent down and picked up his trousers and started putting them on, his eyes watching her.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:08

~she raised an eyebrow~

"Tieing me up and leaving me? Got another hot date do you?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:11

He grabbed his shirt as he fastened his trousers.

I told you, I have work to do today. I'll be back in an hour or two. Don't worry though, I'll make sure the door is locked.

He started to button hsi shirt and turned for the door.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:13

~she pulled on the ties.~

"Seriously your going to leave me here..."

~she looked at him shocked that he was doing this.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:18

You'll be fine, both of you. He grinned at her, his eyes flicking very quickly to the dresser, then back to her. He opened the door, being careful not to let anyone outside see into the room.

I'll bring you some food and drink when I get back. Shouldn't be too long.

And then he stepped outside and closed the door. There was a moments silence before a click from the lock.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:25

~she growled a little as the lock clicked. She pulled on the ties of her wrists. Moving her hand around. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She waited for a short time to see if he was testing her.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:28

He moved away from the door, putting the key in his pocket and walked into the main area of the tavern. He ordered a drink - whiskey of course - and downed it in one.
He then ordered some food, nothing elaborate, just a selection of cheeses, bread and fruit. Then he sat at a table against one of the walls and looked at the door, making sure no one was going to try and go in.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:33

~she started to look around the room...she didn't have any options... well just one to get out...she didn't want to use that option..it was going to leave nasty marks...she tried wiggle her legs around. She laid her head on the pillow. and sighed. Great..nice willow. Serves you right for thinking you could trick him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:35

He sat at the table for about twenty minutes or so, wondering just how mad she was going to be with him when he got back in there.
After another few minutes he decided he'd left it long enough and headed back, stopping outside the door and listening.
He turned the door knob - knowing the door was locked - to spook her.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:43

~After about 15 mins she figured he left her. She had been trying to get herself ready for what she was going to do. She had gathered magic in both her hands. with a flick of her wrists she made fire and started the ties on fire burning her wrists and the ties. The smell of burning flesh and material started to fill the air. As she was free she put out the ties as to not start the whole bed on fire. She was trying not to cry out in pain but was making some noise from the pain. As she sat up and was reaching for her ankles when the door knob started to move... the smell of what she had done would have made it to the door by now. She froze for a moment. Then continued to untie her ankles and softly got off the bed and walked over to dresser and grabbed the pendent and slipped it on she started to move over to some of her clothes.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:46

he smiled to himself as he wiggled the door, thinking about what she must be thinking inside.
His nostrils caught the smell of something burning and he whipped the key out without a second thought. She must have tried his trick to break free, and set the place on fire!

He unlocked the door and threw it open, ready for whatever he might find on the other side...
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:49

~Her hands and wrist burned badly but she pushed it out of her mind. And instinct kicked in as she grabbed her staff and spun it around as the door as she tried to pin who ever it was against the wall by the door.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:53

He took one step into the room and his attention was on the bed, expecting to find her still tied there and burning. As he realised there was no fire, and she wasn't ont he bed he was suddenly pinned to the wall by a wooden.. thing at his neck. He kicked the door closed with his foot and turned to look who was on the other end.

Relief flooded out of him as he saw her standing there.

You're alright! His voice was heavy with relief; it was obvious he had been worried.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 19:58

~she pulled her staff back and set it down as she swore under her breath the burns on her hands and wrists . She walked over to her bag. She sighed.~

"Yes am." ~a angry and painful tone in her voice.~

"Can you open my bag and inside there is a silver tin box and hand it to me."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 20:03

He heard that tone she used. Maybe he'd waited too long. he walked over silently to her bag and took out the silver box, not looking at anything else in there. Had she not sounded so annoyed at him, he might have looked through further, but he wasn't going to push his luck with her right now.

He looked down at her hands, knowing what she'd done.

You want me to do that for you?

He guessed there was a balm or ointment inside the silver box, to sooth the pain of the burns. He could feel the memory of the burns on his own wrists from the time he'd escaped by setting fire to a chair. He noticed the pendant around her neck. Did that mean what he thought it meant?
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 20:07

~she looked at him~

"Yes. I would help if you did." ~she was breathing heavy as she was fighting with the pain.~

"You think being an old battle mage I would be able to handle burning myself. That and working with hot glass."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 20:16

The way she was talking, it was clear Willow was back in control once again. Had Indis left totally? Had she purposely hurt Willow then left her? There was something going on here. he'd have to speak to Indy later on and see what the hell was going on.

He opened the silver tin and took one of Willow's arms, then gently started to rub the balm over her burns.

Old warriors never get used to it. We just learn to accept getting hurt is part of life. He gave a sigh.
I'm sorry I left you so long. I didn't know she was going to do.. this.. to you. Dont worry, I'll talk to her later and try and straighten things out.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 20:21

~she looked at him~

"I did this to me. I thought you left me here to teach me a lesson so I did the only thing I could to get out. "

"Yes well usually I can handle the pain and push it out of my mind. But this was alittle different.." ~she winced and swore a little as he applied the balm.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 20:24

He was feeling her pain. Not literally of course, but he knew how it must be stinging.

She should have told you I was coming back. I left the pendant on the dresser - I never go anywhere without it.

His brow frowned as he finished the one hand and took the other to start rubbing the balm in. He looked at her sideways, avoiding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 20:33

~she reached up and touched the pendent she had put on.~

"This is the one I engraved."

~she glanced at his face.~

"I didn't realize until now that you even forgot your boots. Its just me...being left like that...brings up things from me past. Not good things either."

~she sighed.~

"Artimus..." ~she looked at the floor.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 20:37

It was fairly obvious now that Indis wasn't possessing Willow any more, and he felt a little ashamed of seeing her naked like this. Which was odd. He continued to rub the balm in.

Things from your past? He stopped rubbing for a moment and reachd out to stroke the side of her face.

What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-14, 20:54

~She leaned into his touch. Then she looked at him~

"I have something to confess...When I saw you laying in the grass outside the city I thought the Gods decided to smile on me. Then I started to figure out that you. Thought Indis was possessing me again...so I played along... I remember everything that happened before...what she said and did. We talked inside my head. She knew I had feelings about you. She knew I would be a good fit for you. But what she didn't know...you are my weakness to...Your eyes...your cocky grin. Trigger points for me. Being tied up like that alone...made me remember something on my trip here. I was in a prison with a man that they torture for information about you. They even took the mans eye. I was about to get a hand cut off cause I interfered with an arrest. When this blonde woman came busting in. She was there for the man. With the mess she made. I escaped at that time and left the town. Then when you came in and told me your real name..I knew I had heard it before. But am sorry I lied. Maybe it can be our secret. She did give me the ok. She wants you to be with someone that is alive...She wants you to have a life that she can't give you anymore."

~she pulled a sheet up and around her. Tho it didn't really matter now. But she was waiting for his fury now. She ruined everything by confessing...he wouldn't touch her again. But she hoped maybe he wouldn't dismiss her..~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 07:12

He stopped rubbing as he listened to her story, feeling anger and rage building up as h realised she had tricked him.
But then she mentioned the capture and the man having his eye removed. Louis? Could she have been there at the same time?

He waited till she finished and pushed her hand away from him.

You made me think she was in there. You...

He couldn't get over the things he'd said and done to her. Things he'd only told and done to those who had got very close to him.

She may have given you the alright, but she didn't to me.

He moved away and sat at the other side of the bed. Dammit. He didn't want to leave - she meant a lot to him even with her betrayal. But he still couldn't get out of his mind the fact he'd cheated so easily. He sat for a few minutes thinking things through, before turning to her.

This can be our secret?

His eyes looked hollow.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 14:52

"Yes."

~she couldn't look at him and nodded she tried not to cry but couldn't help it. She walked over and started to gather her things.~

"Did you ever wonder why she seemed to push us together..." ~she said softly thru her tears. She reached up and touched then amulet. Then pulled it off and walked over to him handing it to him.~

"I never wanted to hurt you. I know you love her so much. She loves you just as much. I guess I thought maybe I could have a small part of it too."

~she stood there looking at the ground for a moment taking a deep breath and trying to stop crying.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see about the shipment...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Cape Salarain-
Jump to: