Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to see about the shipment...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 15:59

~she thru the small fire ball to the fireplace and pulled her arm out of his grasp. As she moved back a little. Then thru a towel at him that was on the stand.~

"Sorry." ~she said as she threw it. Then got up and moved over to the bed and sat down facing to the side not looking right at him.~

~she was yelling at herself in her head. "Nice mess up. He won't want you now. He will figure out she isn't inside your head." she sighed alittle trying to think what to do. She just stayed quiet for now.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 16:27

He cleaned himself with the towel, his eyes watching her and her body language. He finished wiping himself down, then he moved over to her, sitting beside her.

I'm sorry, I've just had a stressful few days.

She knew that of course. He put his hand back in her hair.

I know this is hard on you. Both of you.

He nuzzled into her neck slightly, hoping to bring her back into the moment.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 16:35

~she relaxed and melted at his touch.He felt so good. She smiled at him and it made her eyes twinkle. She ran her hand thru his hair as he nuzzled at her neck.~

"I know its been stressful. That is why am doing this for you." ~she smiled and thought to herself. "Then again maybe you are pulling this off."~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 22:16

Artimus sat there for a short time, one hand going through her hair, the other just enjoying the feel of her warm skin. He continued to nuzzle into her neck, licking and nibbling, then without any warning, he stopped and moved away, looking at her.

His eyes scanned the room, quickly, looking for something, then back to her. That twinkle was back in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 22:29

~she looked where he did as he pulled away. She raised an eyebrow the smiled at him as he had that twinkle in his eyes. When he looked she thought of something she leaned over to kiss him with her foot to moved it to grab the material she had used as a wrap. Then she broke the kiss and grinned then leaned against him pushing him to the headboard. As she pulls up the material and grabs one wrist and brings it up grinning at him looking right at him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 22:35

Dammit, she had seen what he had seen and beaten him to it. He put up a little resistance to her, but not enough to stop her tying his wrist to the bedpost.

I don't care what secrets you want, you won't get them from me.

The twinkle was still in his eye, showing he was enjoying it, despite his little protest.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 22:37

~she grinned and played along~

"Oh you will tell me all your secrets My captain. I have my ways." ~she winked at him then tied up his other wrist.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 22:42

He lay back as she secured the other wrist, smiling, yet still pretending to be afraid.

You can do whatever you want, I won't talk. I'll never tell you where the key is!

He moved his head slightly, to get comfy on the pillows under it.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 22:48

~she climbed on top of him and looked down at him and just stared for a few moments.~

"Hmmm now what to do with my prisoner." ~she softly ran a finger down his chest playing with some of the oil that was left on him. She kept her eyes going back to look at him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 22:54

He relaxed a lot more, staring into those green eyes of hers. In a way he hoped she would get the key soon, it was getting in the way and starting to hurt.

He tugged on his wrist restraints, seeing how much play he had in them, still looking at her, and those eyes that enchanted him so much. he broke the gaze for a moment - hard as it was to do so - and looked down her body, judging if he could twist his legs around and grab her with them. But she was too close to him to do so. He looked back into her eyes.

It won't work. Nothing you do will work.

Except keep looking at him with those eyes, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 23:01

~she smiled and then leaned back her hands running up his legs behind her then running her fingers over as she takes the key then shows him and grins. Then acts like she is going to get up and leave.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 23:04

He widens his eyes in mock astonishment, secretly glad she removed it at last. That had been cold against his skin!

You can't escape...

Wait, was she really getting ready to leave? He strecthed out his leg, trying to grab hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 23:13

~As he grabbed her with his leg. she smiled back at him~

"Well I thought you said that once I got the key I could leave." ~she looked at him and was running her hand up and down the leg that grabbed her.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 23:17

He pulled her closer, then locked the other leg around the first, pinning her to him.

Oh, and just where do you think you're going to go?

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 23:23

~she smiled~

"Well I heard there are quiet a few men around here am sure that would love to see me." ~she grinned at him then giggled.~

"Now why would i leave you here all tied up. When I can have fun with you." ~she grinned then held her hand up like she was going to gather magic again.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 23:26

His eyes widened in real shock this time, as she mentioned other men. Dammit, wasn't Lenny around here?
He squeezed her tighter, not letting go. Then she said her next line and he eased up very slightly. But now she knew how he really felt.

You wouldn't.. you couldn't...?

Oh, that's right Art. Challenge her!
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 23:29

"Oh you think I couldn't? or wouldn't?" ~she smiled~

"Am pretty sure your the one tied up." ~she turned and kissed him as she moved her hands trying to get him to completely relax.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-11, 09:56

He lay back - well further back into the bed - and pushed his head back into the pillow.
She wanted him relaxed (although he didn't know it), and he was now. He gave a small noise, closing his eyes. His legs relaxed too, unlocking from around her.

I just want you to think I'm the helpless victim... he gasped.

He gave a small laugh as she ran a hand along his exposed ribs, then quickly stopped it. He didn't want to remind her about him being ticklish.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-11, 14:52

~she quickly got up off the bed standing at the foot of it. and smiled at him.~

"Hmm to stay here with you... or go find another... such decisions..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-11, 15:36

He lifted his head and looked at her as she moved away, curiosity on his face.

Why don't you come a little closer, and I'll help you choose.

If he could get her a little closer again, he could grab her with his legs again.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-12, 14:27

~she smirked~

"Oh so you can catch me again...." ~she moved over to his side he would have to almost fold in half to grab her. As she ran her fingers up his side slowly. ~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-12, 14:38

Damn her, she knew him too well. Then he flinched at her touch, and laughed.

Leave that alone! He was laughing as he said it. He tried to move his leg over to protect his side, although it was a fairly useless move.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-12, 14:48

~she smiled and then moved next to him on the bed and then straddled across him looking down at him. and leaned down to kiss him.~

~as they kissed she gathered a small amount of magic in her fingers making them very hot. not hot enough to do damage just alot warmer then a normal touch. And ran them down his chest and up his sides.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-12, 15:11

He gave a loud gasp as he felt the warmth. Gods, he missed that - the feeling of warmth in a womans touch. He was still laughing.

No, seriously, stop it He was laughing between words.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-12, 15:14

~she made a serious face at him and crossed her arms as she was still sitting on top of him.~

" I think the prisoner is a bit confused." ~she laid across his body as she kissed his neck her heart was pounding and he would have felt it racing with him so close.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see about the shipment...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Cape Salarain-
Jump to: