Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to see about the shipment...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 19:40

He reached out and ran a hand down her arm.

She pushed us together because she wants me to be happy. And she seems to think that I have a weakness for women with green eyes. I think she feels guilty for dying.

He took the pendant, being careful not to touch the gem, and then placed it on the bed.
He sat there for a moment, thinking.

She never needs to know. Whatever happens between us, she never needs to know. No one does.

Yes, he had just said "happens", as if he expected this to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 19:59

~she sat down next to him on the bed.~

"I will not tell a soul. I do really care about you. If it was anyone else... I never would of..." ~she glanced over to him trying to see his eyes.~

"I want you happy as much as she does. If I can help with that and you let me then I would be honored to."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 20:06

He looked over at her and although his eyes weren't quite sparkling as they were earlier, they didn't hold the hollowness of a few minutes ago.

You promise, not a word to her at all.

He picked up the silver tin once again and got some balm on his fingers, ready to continue rubbing, if she offered him her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 20:11

~she softly smiled at him~

"I swear." ~she watched him pick up the tin. And put out her hands to him.~

"Thank you." ~she took a staggered breath as another tear fell from her eyes.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 20:14

He returned to rubbing the bal into her hands and wrists.

So, no more tying you up then. I didn't know you didn't enjoy it. We'll have to find something else more pleasurable for you.
He continued rubbing.

Does it still hurt?
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 21:02

"Oh no I like just not being left alone when its done..." ~she blushed alittle~

"Actually the pain that is left I can handle. Thanks for the help rubbing that in." ~she straightened up a little sitting on the bed.~

"So what did you have planned for later?" ~she was kinda hoping he wouldn't mind her tagging along.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 21:10

Not to leave you alone... Right, got that.
That sparkle was almost back in his eye.

Later? I... have some things to discuss with some of the people of the city. Nothing important, just a bit of business. Boring, man's talk. You know.

He was trying to make it sound uninteresting - he wanted Indis involved, even thought no one would be able to see her, but he needed her with him because at least HE knew she would be there. And it would be a lot easier if Willow was away, so he was trying to make it sound boring.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 21:17

~she nodded~

"Well then I will have to go see if there is any new word on my shipment. And let you do the boring man stuff. Maybe we can get drinks later."

~she ran a hand thru her hair and tried to straighten it up some. and adjusted her outfit a little.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 21:45

Artimus nodded to her, a slight ring in his heart at the though of her going despite his words of not betraying his wife. Maybe Indis would understand his need, but he couldn't say anything to her. How could he tell the woman he loved that he loved another.
No, love for Willow was too strong a word. Infatuated was a better. Desired perhaps.

There was something about her. Maybe the way her hair fell across her face, or the expressions she got when she was angry. He couldn't quite put his finger on it...

Yes, a drink sometime would be good. And maybe I can stop by your shop again sometime soon.

Don't mice your words Art, tell her you want to meet her again and carry on where you left off.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 21:53

~she smiled softly~

"Ok. Well I hope to see you sometime. I should get out of your hair I have cause to much trouble as it is." ~she stood up and gathered her things. Grabbing her staff and headed to the door.~

"Good Bye, Artimus. I do hope I see you again." ~she looked back for a moment at him~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 02:32

Yes, there was a definite ache in his heart.

No, you caused me no trouble. I'm the one who has hurt you.

He turned his head slowly and looked at her, a small grin - the very beginings of that cocky grin - on his lips.

Next time, you'll have to punish me for the pain I caused you.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 09:05

~she smiled back at him. a small sparkle in her eyes. seeing part of that smile.~

"You are sweet."

~she moved back to him quickly and kissed him deeply one more time then turned to leave.~

"Yes next time will have to get you good." ~there was a playful tone in her voice as she left.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 17:08

He sat on the bed with his attention on the door as it closed. He sat there for several minutes just looking at the door and thinking thoughts. He moved into a slight meditive state, focused on one point on the door, his mind clearing.

After a while - he had no idea how long it actually was - he came back to the room and stood up, put the pendant around his neck and cleaned up the room.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see about the shipment...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Cape Salarain-
Jump to: