Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to see about the shipment...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

Going to see about the shipment... Empty
PostSubject: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-08, 23:34

~Willow grabbed her staff from the back of the cart as Artimus took her cart and horse to the keep. She made her way thru the streets she was being looked at for what she was wearing not many people dressed here the way she did. Willow is a fairly tall woman, standing at 5'11". Despite her chronological age, she has the physical appearance of a twenty-one year old young woman. She has wavy black hair with a braid behind her left ear, piercing green eyes, pierced ears adorned with purple claw-shaped earrings, scars on her right arm and shoulder, and she wears blue clothing that closely resembles the traditional Indian Sari, adorned with tribal accessories. She also wears a short black top, two long necklaces, a bracelet possibly made of snakeskin on her right bicep, black sleeves over her forearms, multiple bracelets on her left wrist, tan leather open-toed boots. Along with her staff which has a Y shape to it at the top. As she was walking down the streets a man bumped into her taking her coin purse as she spun around tripping the man with her staff. She then stepped forward and pinned his head to the ground with the top of her staff. She knelt down to him holding the staff in place. The man was choking as she picked up her coin purse.

"Coming after a defenseless woman. Took you by surprise did I." ~she pushed a little hard on the staff.~

"Next time think twice before doing anything. And if I catch you. I won't be so nice next time. Now get the hell out of here." ~she released the man and stood up. As she watched him leave.~

~she then continued to the docks. After a short time found the man she was looking for.~

"When is the shipment due in?" ~she looked at him~

"Its not coming in for a few days due to a storm."

~she stepped towards him getting in his face.~

"Why the hell are you tell me this now! You couldn't have sent word to me!" ~with a quick flip she spun her staff around and had him pinned to the wall holding the staff tightly the man struggled as willow pushed harder.~

~she started to gather a small amount of magic to make a small flame. She then flared it up in the mans face. As he cried out in pain she released him~

"Next time do your job right or it will be ten times worse then that. I will be back for an update later."
~ she then turned and walked out of the building. And made her way back thru the streets as people were whispering about her and the two attacks she did. She just continued to walk down the streets and made her way towards the keep.~

Going to see about the shipment... 40588911
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 13:24

Artimus watched her walk away from the horse and cart, and guided it into the keeps courtyard. He spoke with one of the guards there, explaining he was a friend of the Dukes and if they could look after it for a short time for him. Then he left the keep and headed towards a tavern he knew.

Once there he paid for a room, took the key and headed back to the keep to wait for Willow and his wife.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 17:52

The keep in the distance she smiled getting closer. She approached the guards and asked if a man with a cart and horse had been there and they pointed in the direction of Art. She then walked over to him.

"Well my business in on hold for a few days. Seems some bad weather has delayed it. So I am all yours." ~she smiled at him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 21:48

Artimus was patiently waiting as he spotted Willow. He walked over towards her.

A few days? I can spare you a few hours today, but after that... it depends how it goes later on.

He smiled slightly.

So, let us not waste any time. The tavern is over here

He started heading towards it.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 21:53

~she nodded~

"Well then we will have to see what happens."

~she smiled and walked next to him.~

"Lead the way My captain."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 21:58

He smiled as she used the nickname, clearly reassuring him that Indis was in there and in control. That was good.

He lead her down a few narrow streets before arriving at the tavern, where he walked in and headed straight for the room. He unlocked the door and walked in, putting the key into the lock on the other side of the door.

He walked over to the dressing table and removed his pendant, placing it on the table, then turned back to her.

I guess I won't be needing this for a while. He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:04

~she smiled as she walked into the room. As she watched him closely.~

"No you will not need that on at all." ~she tilted her head at him smiling~

~She placed her staff against a wall. As she moved closer to him as she slowly removed her wrap from around her shoulders. Exposing the tattoo on one arm and the scar that ran down half her other arm. She closed the gap between them and then started to take off his shirt.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:10

He stood there, letting her undress him; not hindering her, but not helping either. He glanced over at the door, making a mental note to lock it in a minute. Just in case.
He turned back to her, looking into those green eyes of hers. Damn Indis, she knew how to get him.

I... Guess I won't.

He put his hand into her hair, running his fingers through it, then grabbed a small handful and pulled, pulling her head back and exposing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:14

~she moaned softly as he exposed her neck. God that was a weak point for her. She ran her warm hands down his chest pulling him closer to her. She ran nails down his chest.~

"I am all yours." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:18

Sits up in the bed...as she grumbles.

"Oh god geez dad." ~as she gets hit with waves of lust and love.~

"Where the hell is Tib.." ~she stood up and started to pace in the room a little.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:20

He leaned over, licking the soft flesh of her neck, then suddenly let go of her hair and moved towards the door. He turned the key, hearing the click as the lock took hold, then turned back to her. Then he removed the key and held it in his fingers.

The only way out of this room is through that door. The only way to open the door is with this key.

He tucked the key into the front of his trousers.

If you want it, come and get it.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:25

~she just about melts onto the floor as he licked her. As she watch him go lock the door. She smirked as he slid the key into his trousers.~

~she moved close and then pinned him to the door and kissed him long and hard as her hand slid down his sides then moving them to the front of his trousers. As she breaks the kiss and looks at him grinning.~

"I so want it and you." ~she said with a purr in her voice.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:30

He was one giant knot of emotions. Last time he was in this situation he had fought back against her, but this time was different. It wasn't cheating, not if his wife was in there. He spoke, breathlessly.

Of course you do, you made that clear last time. If i give you the key, and myself, I want one thing in return....
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:32

~she raised an eyebrow at him.~

"Only one thing?" ~hell she would give him everything. She just could help herself when it came to him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:34

No candles...

He grinned and melted into those eyes of hers, propping himself up against the door and letting his hands feel every part of her skin at once.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:40

~she grinned and kisses him~

"I believe I can do that."

~she kisses down his neck her warm breath across his neck as she kisses her way down his chest then back up to his lips then stepping backwards and wiggling her finger at him to follow she keeps back up unto the bed. Smiling as she sits on the bed.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:42

He remained leaning against the door.

And if I choose to stay here?

Truth be told, he wasnt sure his legs would work properly, his knees had pretty much given out.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:46

~she giggled and looked at him with her head tilted as she then proceeded to give him a little show as she took the rest of her clothes off. Looking at him the whole time then she got up off the bed and slowly and then did a sexy little walk to him.~

"If you don't want to move then I guess I will have to have fun with you here." ~she dragged her fingernails down his chest to his trousers and started to undo them.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 23:02

He wasn't watching most of her body, he was fixated on one thing. He let out a short breath as she reached for his trousers.

Or maybe I can't move...

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 23:06

~she glanced up to the side table next to the door. A smirked played on her face as she locked eyes on him as she reached over to grab a small oil lamp... she then proceeded to drip some of the oil on his chest. As she waited for his reaction.~

"Its not a candle."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 23:12

He flinched as the cold liquid hit his skin. What was she playing at? He reached out to grab her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 23:14

~she had gathered a small bit of magic and made a small flame in her hand as he grabbed one of her wrists.~

"A bit of magic." ~she smiled.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 23:19

His eyes widened as he realised what she intended to do!
He kept a firm grip on one of her wrists, his other hand tried to wipe the oil off him.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 23:35

~she watched him~

"You are only going to make more of a mess. I thought you like a little pain with the pleasure." ~she held the flame back away from him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime2010-11-10, 11:32

He had a small bit of concern when she spoke - Indy knew what he liked, and it wasn't pain as foreplay. Maybe the merging was affecting her.

Yes, but not yet... Are you alright in there?

Damn, he hadn't meant to sound so cold...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see about the shipment...   Going to see about the shipment... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see about the shipment...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Cape Salarain-
Jump to: