Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to see Willow...

Go down 
+2
Willow
Artimus Morningstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 12:39

Artimus watched her move to the rock, now feeling furious that she felt she needed to protect herself from him!

Not here. He lowered his head and took a deep breath, clearly trying to calm himself.
And not like this...

He moved back towards the gate, ignoring the stables. For now he needed to walk.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 12:51

~she followed behind him trying not to make him anymore madder. she moved next to him and held his hand as we walked.~

~she quietly said glanced over to him~

"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 13:12

Artimus continued walking, in a fast stride, head down.

For what? He snapped the words at her. Then sighed again. Let us get out of range before I get myself into any more trouble.

He was still talking through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 13:21

~she just decided it was best to stay quiet until we got out of range. she was just letting him pull her to where ever.~

"Can we just get away already and not pace all over town. You need to get calmed down cause you are not doing Jade good staying angry and upset."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 13:34

He took them through the gates, and out onto the main road, still walking, heeding his wife's advice.
He walked in silence, not wanting to say the wrong thing.
Slowly he started to realize he was calming down. His head felt better too. He was getting out of range.

it's getting better.

He took them a little further before moving to a series of rocks off the road, and sat on them, holding his head.

Just.. give me a minute. I think we're out of range.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 13:37

~she nodded and just quietly followed him. and sat on the rocks she was watching him closely. She pulled her hair back as it was blowing all over in the wind. she kicked at the ground then looked up into the sky.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 13:43

Artimus took a moment to compose himself, then looked her in the eyes. His face was different now, back to the usual, good natured man.

A lot has happened today, but you know.. I don't blame you. You were right, I'd left and not said anything... Then he looked down to the ground. I don't blame you at all.

He could forgive her but not him.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 13:57

~took a deep breath~

"Still am sorry you had to find out about it the way you did. I didn't even know you knew him. And I had forgot up until I saw him and those holes were filled in...I was a complete mess after you left. and even after a good while I was burying myself in work trying not to think. He was right tho I was shattered. Then I found out about being with jade. I couldn't look at people here cause they all reminded me of you in some form. So until Jade was able to be looked at with out me there all the time I stayed away. Then when she was old enough I came back. I took any job.. the queen was glad I was back and made me a dutchess and sent me to the cape cause she knew I could handle it. and she knew I wasn't afraid to help down there after the attack. So I started to pack up things. I took a few things with me and lived in my office..I would go out everyday and help rebuild. I shut off my feeling and made myself numb to everything. I was just going thru the motions...then there was someone being attack in an alley and I had stepped in and Leon jumped in to help we had scared them all off but the one I was on and I was basically letting loose all my anger on this poor guy and leon pulled me off and I broke down right there...." ~she took a deep breath and looked at the ground.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 14:00

He listened, feeling part of him dying inside as she described the days and months after he left. He'd been selfish, chasing a dream that never could be. He put his hand on her leg as she finished her story, a small tear in his eye.

I'm sorry.

he had no other words to undo all the damage he had done.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 14:09

~she smiled softly at him. and pulled him in for a kiss~

"Its alright now. Things got better. I started to get my faith back that you would come back some day and it would make everything better. and you did and things are just about as they should aside from me being a ghost. And I would tell jade about things we did and stories of things you had done so she knew you. and as she got older she started to act more and more like you which I thought was interesting since she hadn't met you. I love that you two so connected. but we are going to have to teach you two not to throw emotions out to each other or learn to control them more."

~she took his hand and leaned against him holding him~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 14:27

He grinned at her.

Speaking of emotions, I don't think I want to know what she's getting up to. I could feel her raw passion as we left... He looked into her eyes, all the anger gone from his eyes now

I know you love her, and wouldn't let any harm come to her. But you really trust Tiberious that much?

The fact he wasn't getting up to drag her away showed he had faith in Indis.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 15:08

~she looked at him~

"I know he is a man of honor. When I went over to talk to him I called him on it. and there was something in his eyes that told me he was telling the truth about jade... and for her to telling you not to think about going after him told me something was going on with them. She just wouldn't do that for anyone."

~she wrapped her fingers around his and kissed him again~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 17:54

He kept his fingers wrapped in hers.

I know. It's just.. his brother wanted to kill me. And I saw the look in his eyes when we walked out of that tavern, to rescue her. I could see he wanted to kill me.

He looked at her and smiled.

But I'll trust your judgement on this one.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 18:32

"He had promised jade not to kill you this time is what he said. so she knew he would have maybe tried if he wouldn't have promised her."

~she tilted her head~

"I am guessing she had some pull with him or something. cause its not like Tib to be like that with anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 19:08

He shook his head, thinking.

No. He's obviously changed if he can be swayed so easily. I mean, he used to be ladies man, but he never stayed the night, if you catch my meaning.

He knew Indis knew Tiberious well enough to know what he was like. Find some woman, have his fun then leave once they were asleep.

He's never cared for anyone, or anything, apart from his duty.That was all that mattered to him, and the reason why he and Mac had such a falling out.

He knew he had never told anyone what had happened - why Mac had been one of the few men to ever refuse promotion - but it was all there in his journal that he was entrusting to her. If she hadn't read that part then he knew she'd find it eventually.

So, what to do about now? If we go back to the city then there's a chance I'll pick up Jade again, and the way she is... Or we can sleep out here under the stars for the night and collect her in the morning. Let her get one nights entertainment in.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 19:20

~she grinned~

"I would love to spend the night with you under the stars. My true love the one that completes me..my husband."

~she snuggled against him~

"Yes we will just get her in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 19:38

He smiled back at her, glad it all ended up alright in the end, and not saying anything about still wanting to beat the snot out of Lenny...

Behind the rocks I think, to avoid being seen from the road. You never know what type of people roam the lands at night. But don't worry, I'll protect you, fair Maiden.

He flashed his cocky grin as he started talking in his Bravado voice. He was actually quite tired; now he was calmed down he realised what a stressful day it had been.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 19:56

~she snuggled into his arms~

"You sleep I will watch and listen" ~ holding him tight and kisses him goodnight.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 20:07

He narrows his eyes at her, although the smile on his face shows he's only joking.

Hey, I'm supposed to be the macho one here. I'm meant to protect YOU, you poor defenceless Elf...

He moved behind the rocks and started taking off his sword belt, making sure it was close at hand as he lay down.
He was quiet for a short time, clearly thinking.

So..er... he grinned slightly. That thing you did earlier.. You could maybe do it again.. sometime?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 20:11

~she grinned at him~

"You are always my defender."

~she chuckled~

"Yes if Willow is willing. But she really does like you alot. We may have to have some code word that you know its me and not just her."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 20:19

He settled back, resting his head on the bag, not taking his shirt off because he knew how cold it can get at night. He didn't take his boots off either, in case they had unexpected visitors.
He closed his eyes as she spoke.

Well, we can always use the "Captain my captain" one. Not one anyone else would ever use
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime2010-10-02, 20:34

~she smiled~

"Ok that will be our code word. Now sleep my husband. its been a interesting day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see Willow...
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11