HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Going to see Willow...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 15:28

~He could have almost laughed. Jade was warning her father off attacking him. Oh, he'd seen Art go for his sword, but he would honour his promise to her. He looked over at Leon, nodding in aknowledgement of him being there. Then he notice Indis looking at him as she asked a question. He wasn't sure if she was actually asking him or not, but he seemed to know more than the rest of them.~

"It seems she's picking up something from your husband. Perhaps if we can calm him down there won't be any need for anyone to get hurt."

~His tone had a very slight sense of threat to it. yes, he'd promised not to kill him. But nothing about giving him him a well deserved kicking in.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indis Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 42
Location : Where ever art is ...

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 15:31

~she took his hand and stepped towards art.~
~as she looked to jade and tib.~

"She is going to need to let loose that anger. He is starting to calm down but she seems to just be gathering it from him." ~she takes a step towards jade.~

"Jade honey. Deep breaths. Try to calm yourself." ~she looked at art.~

"You too. If she doesn't calm down soon she is going to go off on someone here."

~she let go of arts hand for a moment and walked over to tib.~

"Sorry about misleading you before. I know you are a man of honor Tib that you always have been." ~she went to a whisper.~

"If she can't calm down...you may have to take her somewhere and let her use you as a punching bag or something. I know you could take it. Just...take care of her if you do."

~she walked back over to them and held onto arts hand again. As she looked at his face. Where leon had hit him. it was starting to bruise.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Constantine

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 15:50

~he wasn't sneaking away he was repositioning himself behind art and indy.. he moved closer to Indy as she came walking back from talking to tib. He reached out for her other hand.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 15:52

~she came outside from her shop. As she spotted all five of them. My god today has been an interesting one. She leaned against one of the posts just outside.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 15:57

Artimus sighed as Indis took his hand, then heard Tiberious explain what was going on. It made sense; he had picked up Jade's drinking earlier, so why not her picking up some of his stronger emotions... Oh hell...

He took a deep breath, in through his nose, out from his mouth. He had to extinguish that burning fire within in. The best thing to do was to ignore Tiberious and Lenny. Focus on his family.
He didn't notice Lenny trying it on with his wife, same as he hadn't noticed the punch he'd recieved earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberious Farstrider

avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 16:00

~While Indis was close and speaking quietly, he replied, just as quietly so only she could hear.~

"I promised her I won't kill Artimus today." ~His tone was flat, but he knew she would understand that he would honour that.
"And I promise you I'll look after her. She won't come to any harm with me. Ever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Blake

avatar

Posts : 861
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 16:09

~she was taking the deep breathes then she saw leon moving towards her mother. she was still knelted down and sprinted quickly and did a rolling leg sweep at leon.~

"Stay back!" ~she growled.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon Constantine

avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 16:12

~she had moved to quick from him to get out of the way. as he fell back onto his back. Then snapped back up and backed away.~

"Ok ok. Just calm down." ~He moved back to where willow was standing.~


"Indy we do need to talk. All three of us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indis Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 42
Location : Where ever art is ...

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 16:15

"Yes we do Leon." ~she looked at tib and then over to where jade had moved.~

~she held tight to arts hand. The next thing she did would get a reaction from him.~

"Tib...get Jade out of here. Please." ~she watched for arts reaction getting ready for it.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 17:00

Artimus was starting to calm down. Or rather, had been. Jade's movement had brought Lenny back into view, and he realised what Lenny was doing. He had no desire to speak with the man!

Then Indis said the last thing he expected her to, and he felt a flare of rage once more.

No! He spun, still holding Indy's hand because she had a tight grip on it, to glare at Tiberious.

Lt. I am ordering you to get out of here....ALONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberious Farstrider

avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 17:05

~He smiled at Indis, then turned as Artimus tried to order him. He unfolded his arms and walked over to where Jade was, picking her up off the ground and putting her on his shoulder.~

"You lost the right to tell me what to do when you quit."

~he turned back to Indis~

"I promise."

~He turned to leave, speaking quietly to Jade~

"I'll get you away from him, let you calm down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indis Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 42
Location : Where ever art is ...

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 17:11

~she nodded to tib and then wrapped herself around art. she then shifted her eye color to green. and looked at him~

"Art love look at me."

~she made her voice soft.~

"Please My Captain." ~she was trying to lock eyes with him. She need to get him under control.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Blake

avatar

Posts : 861
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 17:19

~she growled at tib as he picked her up.~

"I am not responsible if you get hurt." ~she growled thru her teeth but she knew she had to get this out of her system.

~the stone skin was starting to fade as he had her on his shoulder for a while. He would have noticed that her skin didn't feel like stone anymore. she was warm to the touch again. she was still growling and grabbing at him.~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberious Farstrider

avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 17:22

~He walked back at a fairly decent pace, back to the tavern~

"Don't worry about hurting me. Just work it our of your system. Once we get back inside."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 17:26

Artimus was still shaking with fury, but still held onto her hand. His eyes were focused on Tiberious and Jade, wondering why Indis was encouraging that mad man to kidnap their daughter?

He turned to look at her, spotting her eye colour.

Oh... That was her game was it? Distract him. What the hell was she playing at? Was she still mad because he could control her being here or not? She was proving she could control him with something as simple as her eyes? Well he wouldn't fall for that one, not again. He looked away.

He's taking Jade! How can you stand there and... let him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Blake

avatar

Posts : 861
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 17:52

~once they were back at his room she wiggled out of his arms. She walked over and locked the door. and turned around and looked at him with the fierce look he had told her to hold on to it until they were alone. She kicked off her boots. and full out pounced on him with enough force to knock him over on the floor. Good thing there was no stone around. She was trying to pin him to the ground and leaned down to him and kissed him strongly. She was being aggressive this time. She wanted him and she was letting him know it.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indis Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 42
Location : Where ever art is ...

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-01, 17:59

~she kept eye contact with him.~

"He gave me his word. and you know as well as I do he is a man of honor. He said he would never let harm come to her. ever. and I believe him. Now. as for you. ~she tied the pendent back around arts neck.~

"I need you to focus on me love. I need you calm so Jade will be alright. You said earlier that you sent her away cause you were feeling the effect of her drinking. You filled her with all your extra rage at leon. So I need you to continue to breath. and Trust me. You know I would never put her in trouble."


~she kept eye contact with him the whole time. She didn't want to possess willow again it was a draining process. that and this after effect as she started to tear up looking at art.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-02, 03:52

Artimus could understand what she was saying, amazed by how strong the bond was. He was on the point of telling Indy to send Leon away, because he was the reason for Art's annoyance, but then he realized they - he and Indy - didn't need to be here any longer.

Let me get out stuff and leave here. We can talk to Lenny another time.

He still had that burning fire inside him, but he put his eyes on the ground and walked back into the shop, picking up their bags and putting some money - more than enough to cover the cost of goods and repairs - on the counter.

Sorry it had to end this way, Will.. Ms. Cyin He was trying not to talk through gritted teeth, but it was hard. He kept his eyes low the whole time, then walked back outside.

Come on. He said to Indis and started walking towards the town gate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberious Farstrider

avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-02, 03:59

~This was exactly what he needed right now. He was thrown to the floor, and started tearing at her clothing to undress her, while trying to take care of his own. He knew she was strong - not as strong as he was, but stronger han you would expect by looking at her, and her anger would only be making her stronger still. He managed to get his coat open, but couldn't roll out of it, then decided to let her rip his shirt off. he had plenty more of those. It was the coat he was worried about. He only had one other.~
~And his pants. He needed those intact because he hadn't been planning on spending the night here so hadn't brought a change of clothing. He didn't really fancy making the journey back to Grorr naked.~

~He gripped her shoulders and went to roll them both over, so would be the one on top.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indis Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 42
Location : Where ever art is ...

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-02, 06:42

~she nodded to art and looked to willow and leon~

"Willow Thank you for everything. I will be in touch." ~she glanced to leon~

"You sir I will send you a letter here soon to explain." ~she followed art out of town.~

"Are you going to get Azure?" ~she glanced to art as she grabbed his hand.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Blake

avatar

Posts : 861
Join date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-02, 06:51

~she tore at his shirt and then he rolled her over as saw him take off the rest of his clothes she didn't care about hers she had a change of clothes in her bag. She was grabbing and pulling at him needing him and wanting him as they rolled together around on the floor. Pouring all her anger into what they were doing. She pullled him down and was kissing him and a mix of moaning and growling was coming from her as they were all over each other.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Willow

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-02, 06:58

~she nodded as art walked past~

"Please if you need anything let me know. I am sorry this happened the way it did."

~she watched Indy and then watched Leon and nodded to Indy.~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Artimus Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 1050
Join date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-02, 08:26

He walked quickly, head still down, holding onto her hand, almost pulling her along if she didn't keep up.

Yes. No.. I.. I can't think straight at the moment. What she's doing... What she's feeling... I'm just trying to block it out. Just need to get out of range... Think straight then... He stopped suddenly and spun round to look at her, a fierce look still on his face.

And we need to talk!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tiberious Farstrider

avatar

Posts : 483
Join date : 2010-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-02, 10:23

((OOC: I don't think we need to explain exactly what happens next between them... Unless there's anything unusual Smile
Let Art and Indy have their discussion, just assume we're otherwise busy.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indis Morningstar

avatar

Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 42
Location : Where ever art is ...

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   2010-10-02, 12:24

~she jumped a little as stopped suddenly and that look on his face...she looked at the ground and keep looking at it when they stopped just outside of the city gates. She went and leaned against the rock there and kept looking at the ground. and waited for what was next.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   

Back to top Go down
 
Going to see Willow...
Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Willow Wisp
» Ollivander's Wand Shop
» [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion
» Willow Ollivander - Ollivander's Wand Shop Application
» The Old Willow Switch

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Meriddia-
Jump to: