Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am.. Willow... Willow Cyin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Willow

Willow

I am.. Willow... Willow Cyin Empty
PostSubject: I am.. Willow... Willow Cyin   I am.. Willow... Willow Cyin Icon_minitime2010-06-16, 15:22

Willow Cyin :

Willow is a fairly tall woman, standing at 5'11". Despite her chronological age (521), she has the physical appearance of a twenty-one year old young woman. She has wavy black hair with a braid behind her left ear, piercing green eyes, pierced ears adorned with purple claw-shaped earrings, scars on her right arm and shoulder, and she wears blue clothing that closely resembles the traditional Indian Sari, adorned with tribal accessories. She also wears a short black top, two long necklaces, a bracelet possibly made of snakeskin on her right bicep, black sleeves over her forearms, multiple bracelets on her left wrist, tan leather open-toed boots, and two fur pelts hanging from a belt that holds her spear behind her.

Not much is known of her past as she keeps it secret being new in Aegis she hopes to make it her home. She knows her way around a blacksmith shop. In her travels has learn a number of skills that range from Blacksmithing and Glass making to building. She hopes to possible open a shop in the future.

(she is a new character so i will add and update as I go.)
I am.. Willow... Willow Cyin 40588911

I am.. Willow... Willow Cyin Fang_b12
Back to top Go down

I am.. Willow... Willow Cyin
Page 1 of 1