Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to see Willow...

Go down 
+2
Willow
Artimus Morningstar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Going to see Willow... Empty
PostSubject: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 14:14

((OOC: This is thread carries on from this thread ))

Artimus and Indis arrived in the city on the borrowed horse, and stabled it. Then they started walking through the large market place and towards a street Artimus was starting to know well.

He had an idea, which he wanted to get done.

He walked down the street, not glancing in the tea shop - he had enough tea for the moment - and went into the shop next door, Indis following.

He walked up to the counter, knowing Willow would be around somewhere. he had met her a while back, and tried to remember what name he had used when he met her...
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 14:31

~she walked out from the back and dusted her shirt off~

"Welcome to the Emerald Star." ~she smiled and she looked to art.~

"Nice to see you again Mr. Fremell." ~she pulled her hair back away from her face her emerald green eyes sparkled in the light coming thru the windows.~

"What can I help you with?" ~she smiles~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 14:39

Ah yes, that was the name he used. He coughed slightly, hoping Indis might understand why he used a false name. Then she moved her head and he saw her eyes. He hadn't spotted those last time... He swallowed and glanced at Indis. Had she spotted yet? He hoped not.

Hello Ms.... He tried to remember what she had said her name was. Well, he had been a little bit drunk when they had met.

I was wondering, do you do engraving here?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 14:41

~she stood at the back of the store and found a place to sit down she was still reading the journal and wasn't paying much attention.~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 14:46

~she nodded and smiled~

"I am Willow.. Willow Cyin.. and yes I do. What do you need engraved?"

~she glanced over to indis making a note of the blue tint to her. then focused on Art. She had found him very handsome before and now up close she was even more take by him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 14:48

He was trying very hard not to stare into her eyes. Those green pools of desire that were trying to draw him in. He was trying very hard to ignore them. Indis was just behind him. His wife. The woman he loved.

It's this pendant actually, I was wondering if you could engrave a portrait on the back of it.

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 14:55

~she smiled as she played with a loose piece of hair.~

"Of course. Do you have a picture of what you want? or the actually person?" ~she moved over to the other counter and started to pull out tools.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 14:58

He was pointedly avoiding looking directly at her now, the best way to avoid those green orbs....
No, stop thinking about them Artimus! Just be glad Indis is here. if she wasn't...

He took the pendant off, turning towards Indy.

I'd like Miss Blake there....
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 15:02

~ she heard her name and turned and looked at them...green eyes... then all of a sudden...she disappeared back to the library.~
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 15:09

~she had got a good look at Miss Blake then she disppeared.~

"Does she do that often.." ~she looked at art.~

"I can do it I have a very good memory and pick on details." ~she took the pendent from him and sat down on the chair.~

"You can watch if you wish." ~she pointed to a chair across the table from her. she placed on her special glasses that make her eyes look alittle bigger as she looks at the back of the pendent and cleans the back off. As she starts to work on the back of the pendent.~

"So how have you been Mr. Fremell? Its been a while." ~she smiled.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 15:15

His eyes widened as Indis vanished. Oh hells! He knew she would know he had been thinking about her not being here. But.. he hadn't meant it like that! He turned back to Willow, avoiding those eyes which were now magnified. Oh hells no!

She only does that.. when she's annoyed with he.

He inwardly sighed. And hed told Jade they were getting on fine again!

Ms. Cyin. I might have lied to you last time we met. My name is not Vimo Fremell. It's Morningstar. Artimus Morningstar.

He was going to be in trouble now, he knew.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 15:23

~she looks up at him.~

"Oh..well am sure you had your reasons for not saying it before." ~she set things down and reached over the table for his hand to shake.~

"Nice to meet the real you. Been having troubles with her?"

~she tilted her head and looked him in the eyes.~

"If you need to talk.."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 15:28

He shook her hand, still not looking at her.

No, no, I don't need to.. we're fine, we're both fine thank you. he said, clearly not meaning it.

She just knows how I am around... No, he'd said enough already.

Are you sure you can do it from memory? I could bring her back, I'm sure...

Dammit Artimus! Get a grip! It's only some stupid eye colour!
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 15:31

~she noticed him not making eye contact with her~

" Yes I can do it by memory. Is it alittle cool in here I should stir up that fire."

~she stood up and moved over to the fireplace and stirred it up. She cried out in pain as some of the hot coals dropped onto her hand as she stirred them up~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 15:35

Actually, i was just thinking it was a little warm in here..

Then he was by her side in an instant as she was injured; his natural instinct taking over.

Are you alright? He sounded concerned, but he would for anyone, not just some girl with green eyes...

He took her hand to check it was alright, and blew on the burn, gathering magic with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 15:40

"Gods I can be such a..." ~he was so close to her. she looked at him again..

"Ow..I think I might have got some ash in my eyes can you look and see if you see anything?"

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 15:52

He was still holding her hand as she spoke. His gathered magic was ready to make a small amount of water to cool her hand.
Then he looked up into her eyes and felt himself melt inside.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 16:04

~she smiled at him~

"See looking at me isn't that bad." ~she smiled leaned over and kissed him softy~

"Oh um.. sorry...~she cleared her throat and moved back.~ "Um.. Thank you for your help. Am going have a drink you want one?" ~she walked over back to the table and placed two glasses on the table. she pours a whiskey into the glasses and she takes a drink.~

"Well then I should get back to your pendent. So wasn't there something you wanted me to make for you. I remember that you had said something in our other meeting." ~she kept looking up at him as she worked.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 16:19

He pushed into the kiss, staying there as she broke it off, remaining in the position as she got up and walked back to the table. Then he blinked and broke out of his trance.

No, no whiskey. I'm fine. really, thank you. He didn't sound convinced, and he was avoiding her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 16:29

~she wasn't buying the not wanting the whiskey and pushed it over to him and poured a second glass for herself. then went to working some more.~

~ Then she stopped working and sat there quietly for a moment.~

"Why won't you look at me when you talk? It is quiet rude. Don't make me get my manacles and chain you to a chair or bed..."

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 16:34

He blinked as she spoke. That was VERY forward of her....

I.. I'm sorry. I just have an.. aversion... to green eyes.. Nothing personal, you understand.

Oh Gods, what it would be like for her to do that.. the way she looked at him, he would do anything she asked of him..
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 16:40

"Averison.. you seemed quite fine when I looked at you as I kissed you."

~she walked over to the door and locked it put up her closed sign and shut the shades.~

"I don't want anymore business today." ~she walked over and stood next to him.~

"So are you in a rush?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 16:46

He watched in startled silence as she closed the door and pulled the blind down.

I .. am in a rush actually. I need to.. get this pendant engraved.. then my... our.. a friend is meeting me...

He was stumbling over his words, careful not to mention Jade. he was trying to resist, but it wasnt working.

And yes, an aversion.. I shouldn't have.. I'm sorry, it was wrong of me to...
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 16:49

~she smiles looking at him as she leans over and kisses him again this time not holding back.~

"I think you can wait alittle bit." ~she continued to kiss him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime2010-09-25, 16:55

He stared into those eyes, feeling himself melt away, his wants and desires just lost in those orbs...

His hand moved to the back of her head as he pressed her in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to see Willow...   Going to see Willow... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to see Willow...
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next