Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to port

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet

Scarlet

Return to port Empty
PostSubject: Return to port   Return to port Icon_minitime2011-12-31, 14:49

Scarlet found herself once again standing upon the land. The others - impressed that she was still alive, were waiting for answers. "So what did they say?" One random pirate asked, curious as everyone else.

"Er well, um..." Scarlet began, taking a deep breath. "First I be needing some rum...aye, then we'll talk!" Then she bagan to saunter towards the tavern, turing to one eyed George. "Send someone to get the other Captains, an fast. Tell em to all meet me here in an hour."

Back to top Go down
One-Eyed George

Return to port Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to port   Return to port Icon_minitime2012-01-12, 21:07

~* George nods, grabbing a cabin boy and barking orders at him as he follows Scarlet, sending the lad off to get the other captians. He sends a second one to fetch him a bird, he needed to get word to the last ship out of port before the damned fools tried to do soemthing stupid, like break the blockade.*~
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Return to port Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to port   Return to port Icon_minitime2012-01-13, 14:16

"I dun trust those Aurorans, George - but what choice did I have, eh? You saw 'em, issuing all these complicated ultimatums." She opened the doors to the tavern and made her way inside. "Its not going to go well, is it?" She was frank with him, her features set in a grimace as her stomach grumbled. "Urgh - well lets be gettin' some food and lets see if we can sort this mess out, eh?"
Back to top Go down
One-Eyed George

Return to port Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to port   Return to port Icon_minitime2012-01-16, 22:13

~* shakes his head*~

*" Damn it captain, you know full we ll they are going to screw us on this one, we need to be getting off the damned islands as fast as we can, get ourselves to the other side fo the island with a small boat and get off the island under cover of night, before the bastards kill us all."*

*George speaks in nearly unintelligible grumbles.*
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Scarlet

Return to port Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to port   Return to port Icon_minitime2012-01-17, 22:43

"I'll be 'avin a Ham Sandwich, please, an' quick!" She ordered to the bar tender as she turned around and listened to George. Nodding her eyes went wide. She had understood every word.

"My Gods, you be right." Her hand came up to her forehead and she shook her head. "We need to be goin' out da back, an' away.." The bar tender slammed her food down on the table and she threw some coin at him. "Ere, you ahave an extra gold if yer have a way out of here..."

She looked at George. "Lets just...get goin' aye?" Taking a bite of her sandwich, she didn't want to waste anymore time.
Back to top Go down
One-Eyed George

Return to port Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to port   Return to port Icon_minitime2012-01-20, 19:39

~* George stares at her , stunned that for once she didn;t completely mistake what he said for some hair-brainded agreement with whatever scheme she had going. He quickly regains himself and nods, looking about the bar for the nerest exit.*~

* " Glad to see ya hear sense in this captain, now, I already contacted some of the boys to bring their ship around the other side ofthe island and wait for us, if the damned tin men haven;t sunk em yet, then we should be all clear to get outta here."*

* george speaks in barely intelligible mutterrings.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return to port Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to port   Return to port Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return to port
Page 1 of 1