Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The passing days...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

The passing days... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 14:24

~He tilted his head on one side as he ate.~

"I wasn't expecting him to still be here. Your horse wasn't in the stables."

~He didn't really want this romantic mood killed by talking about the little pip-squeek. but if she insisted on it.. She's pay for it later on. He supressed a smile.~

"I plan a romantic meal for me and you, and all you can think of is your father?"

~His tone was light~

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 14:34

~she blushed and looked down~

"The horse is at willows. And am sorry I brought it up. I thought before you were mad at me. But on to the now." ~she smiled.~

~she finished her chicken and she looked at the strawberries and whip cream. She moved and sat in Tibs lap. She dipped her finger on the edge of the whipped cream and smiled softly at him.~

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 4 Icon_minitime2011-01-31, 21:38

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*they moved to the bed and .... *

*they fell asleep in each others arms all twisted up in blankets and sheets*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The passing days...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Cape Salarain-
Jump to: