Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The passing days...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

The passing days... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 16:14

" Actually it was more instinct that kick in then trust..kinda like when we started our paint fight..."

~she smiled~

"He will be out for more then a few hours. I didn't use too much of it."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 16:27

~He raised his eyebrows~

"Oh, and you think the paint fight makes up for your betrayal in the forest? I think differently. And don't forget you've still got your punishment to come."

~There was a smile - almost a smirk - on his face.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 16:48

~she chuckled~

"Betrayal?"

~she walked over to a wooden box and bent down grabbing something out of it.~

"Betrayal just because I wouldn't share this..." ~she held the diary in her hands. Her mother left it out and jade picked it up and had hid it.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 17:35

"Betrayal of your trust in me, to come and release you once I had what I wanted."

~His eyes widened as she produced the journal, but he resisted any urge to try and snatch it away.~

"Aren't you worried, leaving that here?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 19:09

~she walked over to him with the journal still in hand. she looked him straight in the eyes.~

"Tiberious Farstrider. I trust you as much as I trust my father with my life. I also trust you will use this information wisely. Do not let me down."

~she handed him the journal.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-22, 19:15

~He took the journal but didn't open it.~

"You sure he'd want me reading this? I mean, back then, he used to keep it hidden. I wouldn't want to annoy him by reading it."

~He put it down - still unopened - on the dresser.~

"I haven't got time to punish you right now, but maybe, if you're lucky, I might later on."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 03:49

~she smiles softly~

" Oh he doesn't know I have it. Mother seemed to left it out. But I trust you with it."

~she tilted her head a little~

"As for punishment I can't wait to see what it is."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 04:13

~He reached over and cupper her chin with his hand.~

"Oh, you won't be saying that once I start."

~He smiled and moved in for a kiss, just as there was a knock on the door. He growled and let go of her, then opened the door. The servant had returned with the food he had asked for. He took it and kicked the door closed with his foot, then put the food on the table.~

"Always someone to interupt."

~He removed the cover from the food - a selection of breads, cheese and meats - and began to pick at the food.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 04:16

~she loved moments like this when they got them.~

~she nodded and moved over to the table then looked at the goodys that where there.~

"Must stay am not use to all this." ~she smiled~

"Its a nice change. And I love the company." ~she winked as she picked up a few pieces of meat and cheese~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 04:34

"Well don't get too used to me always being here. I've got an army to train."

~He spoke between mouthfuls, always making sure his mouth empty before speaking. He was a careful eater; no crumbs were allowed to fall on his shirt.~

"But the food is part of the perks of living here. I don't know why Mac ever wanted to leave."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 10:20

~she sat down and then looked up at tib~

"Did he leave before or did he go after dad like louis and erika...."

~she thought about it...Him not being here...being gone to war...it scared her that one day he might not come back...she sighed just alittle then ate some more meat and cheese.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 11:37

"He went with Louis and Erika to look for your father. Jesse pushed him towards it. But that's not what I meant. I meant why would he want to leave these rooms? Why get a house when you have this place, complete with servants to make you food and do any chorse you want done?"

~He finished eating his share and glanced over at Artimus.~

"You be alright looking after sleeping beauty there?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 11:41

~she nodded~

"Yes I will be. Am not completely helpless." ~she raised an eyebrow and grinned~

"Duty calls?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 11:43

~He shrugged~

"An army doesn't train itself."

~He stopped to think for a moment~

"I was going to do more range training, but i think that can wait till tomorrow. Maybe you could join us for that."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 11:53

~she nodded~

"I can do that. I could use the practice."

~she got up and walked over to him and got on her tiptoes and kissed him with a lingering kiss then smiles softly.~

"Go do your training. Once father wakes I will have him eat then take off. I might have him try to call mom on his necklace. But if she is too drained I don't think she will come. Which means he will have to travel to draco."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 15:27

~He kissed her.~

"I saw you touching the pendant earlier. Wouldn't she have turned up then?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 16:28

~she sighed~

" I would have thought so...maybe his pull is stronger.."

~she wrapped her arms around him and sighed into his chest.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 21:45

~He wrapped his arms around her.~

"Well once he wakes up, you can send him off to check on her; make sure she's alright."

~He went silent for a moment, his arms holding her tightly.~

"Jade... He has got somewhere to stay, hasn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:09

~she nodded~

"As far as I know yes cause he was going to be training some of the locals... so he was going to be in town for a while."

~she took a deep breath~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:11

~He loosened his grip on her slightly.~

"Training the locals? Training them in what?"

~This was the first he'd heard about it.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:13

~she swore under her breath~

"Um..I thought i said something about that..."

~she hid into his chest~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:16

~he knew that tone, it was the tone of someone who didn't want to say anything else on the matter because they would only get in more trouble. He'd heard it hundreds of times before from people he was questioning in regard a crime. He pushed her off his chest, holding her shoulders.~

"What the hell is he doing?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:19

~she sighed and looked at him square in the eyes~

"He is training some of the locals to be able to defend themselves. And he asked me to fill in for him while he was gone."

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:23

~He kept his face emotionless - he was good at that now, so she had no idea what he was feeling or thinking. He stared into her eyes; those eyes that he really hated in her at times because of what they reminded him off. Then he let go of her shoulders.~

"Well I better go train MY army. Don't want them getting sloppy and beaten up by a pie seller."

~He turned and opened the door to leave~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:29

~she sighed as he went to leave. She dropped her head and looked at the floor. She was trying to control her feelings at this moment... was she feeling sadness cause he was leaving like this or was it she hated that she was in the middle of this. Or just mad at how he reacted to it all. It was a mix of all it. she was glad her father was out of it cause he would know exactly what she was feeling. She just stood there. Then glanced up alittle~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The passing days...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Cape Salarain-
Jump to: