Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The passing days...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

The passing days... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:35

~He didn't really give a rats ass about her emotional state right now, he just wanted to get outside and hit something. So walked out and went into the courtyard. The dummy he pulvarized last night was still in pieces - no one had fixed it yet, so he called over to the squad and asked who wanted a fight. Some of them knew that look and wisely chose not to take him up on the offer, but one person did.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:45

~she watched him leave. She moved and sat against the chair her father fell asleep in. She pulled her knees in and placed her head on her knees. After sometime she sighed and looked up. It was about time for the potion to wear off. She sat facing him on the floor. Waiting for him to wake up.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:49

Artimus's eyes opened with a blink and he yawned and stretched slightly. Then he noticed Jade on the floor in front of him.

Do you not let her sit on the chairs then?

He turned hsi head to speak to Tiberious, but he had gone. He frowned and looked back to Jade.

Where did he go? He was here a moment ago?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 22:59

~she sighed~

" Dad you have been out for hours."

~she looked at the floor~

"And I made him mad again...I can't seem to do anything right."

~she looked up at him~

"There is a fresh horse ready for you at the stable. You can leave when you wish."

~she got up and dusted herself off. and moved over to the fireplace.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 23:08

Hours?

He got up, stretching again, almost ready to yell as he relaised he'd been tricked, but pulled it back as she mentioned making Tiberious mad. He put his hand on her shoulder.

He's got a bad temper, just make sure he never takes it out on you.

Then he remembered something.

Oh.. talking of horses... Your horse is in Meriddia.. I'll get him back later, I promise!
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 23:18

~she nodded~

"Am not worried Azure usually finds his way home.."

~she chuckled alittle~

"Sometimes I think.. he thinks he would break me.."

~she cleared her throat~

"Anyway... am worried about mom.. I tried my pendent and it didn't work..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-23, 23:23

Artimus reached out by instinct and touched his own pendant, thinking of her and how much he would miss her if something had happened.
If she had used up all her power trying to reach him, then he'd kill her!
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 08:53

~nothing happened no call no pull....for the first time Indy didn't come to the pendent.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 10:42

Artimus looked around with eager eyes, then his face started to turn pale as he pressedthe pendant harder and harder into his neck. He started to stab at it with his fingers, his eyes widening.

Where is she?
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 14:10

~He had spent the rest of the day training and finally dismissed the group. He knew they would rest in the barracks for a while before probably finding a tavern or two. He walked back towards his rooms, passing the stables as he went. He glanced in, looking for one particular horse. Good, no sign of it. He carried on.~

~His shirt was damp with persperation and sweat had beaded on his head, although a lo of it had gone now. He was feeling a little happier now that he knew Artimus had gone. He stopped a servant and requested he brought a few things up to the chambers for him. The servant hurried off to get them even though Tiberious had told him there was no immediate rush.~

~He went through the door and up the stairs, stopping by the inner door to their living room. He removed his sword belt, then removed the manacles from the belt. He took the key from his pocket. Then he opened the door and walked in.~

~He hung the belt on the hook that was conveniently put there and dropped the manacles onto the dresser. Then he put the key on the dresser next to them before turning around to look at Jade.~

~His face turned impassive as he saw Artimus still here. He turned again and walked through into their bedroom, kicking the door closed with his foot as he did so.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 14:51

~she glanced at tib as he walked in. She then looked back to her father.~

"Dad I don't think she is coming...You better head to Draco. The horse is at the stable waiting. If you head out you should be there at first light. The horse is from draco so it knows its way there."

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 15:59

He had also seen Tiberious's entrance - not that hard to miss. An elephant performing ballet is harder to miss. He waited in silence until he had gone then looked at Jade. It was clear she was trying to get rid of him.

Is he always that friendly when he comes home?

He moved to the door anyway, picking up his things and getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 16:15

~she looked at her father.~

"I think he was thinking you would be gone... and I kinda told him about what you were doing with the locals...so thus his bad mood."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 16:29

He simply nodded.

I'm sure I'm annoying him just being here. I'll go, but if he tries anything with you, run.

It was clear he was in two minds about staying out of sight but close in case she needed him, or going on the trip to Draco to check on Indy.

He kissed her quickly on the cheek and went down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 16:36

~she shook her head~

"Am not helpless... I told him that too. I have my abilities."

~she smiled alittle~

"Be safe dad."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 16:49

He was already out of earshot, but he felt her through the bond they shared. He sent back his love, and a 'I'll try not to worry' back to her, then crossed to the stables and mounted the horse.

And then he was off, on his way to Draco. The city he had such a connection with...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-24, 17:01

~she looked up towards there room and wondered if she should even bother. She sighed and walked to their room and slowly opened the door.~

"He is gone." ~she said as she entered the room. She looked over at him trying to see how mad he was.~

~she saw him washing up. She looked him over. Checking him out all sweaty and dirty from training. She was about to say something when a knock came to the door. She tilted her head as she walked over to the door. There was a servant there. with some food and candles... she had a surprised look on her face.~

"Um come in." ~she stepped back and looked over at Tib.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 08:44

~He turned around as he heard the servant come in with the items he'd asked for. His shirt was off and his boots had been kicked off on the floor. he walked barefoot over and helped the servant put the items on a small table, then thanked him gruffly and helped him out.~

~Once the door was closed again he looked over at Jade. He was not a man who apologised easily.~

"Jade..." ~he began~

"We need to talk about the future."

~As he spoke he set the candles out on the table with the food, and lit them. The food consisted of a cooked chicken which looked like it had been spit-roasted over a fire, along with a few other accompantments; and some strawberries with freshly whipped cream for afters.~

~He finished preparing the meal and looked at her, seeing her look of shock at his choice of topic.~

"The immediate future. Like, in twenty minutes time."

~There was a tiny hint of a smile on his lips, letting her know he was playing with her again.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 11:14

~she watched him set up things she always watched him closely who wouldn't he was an amazing man. She smiled softly and giggled a little as he said the immediate future. She got up and walked over to him~

~she took a deep breath~

"Smells amazing. You really are an amazing man." ~she got up on her tip toes and kissed him passionately.~

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 11:24

~He gave her a sideways glance~

"I didn't cook it."

~He straightened up and looked at her.~

"You've got a hard choice to make now. Twenty minutes from now, we're both going to have eaten. One of us is going to be wearing those manacles, and the other is going to have the key. The question is, which one of us is going to be who? It's your choice."

~He picked at the roasted chicken, tearing a small piece of flesh off it and bringing it over to her lips.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 11:30

~she ate the chicken he fed her~

" mmmm that is good. as for the manacles.. * she then fed him a piece of the chicken* You can have the key." ~she smirked a little~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 11:49

~he let go of the piece of chicken before she could bite his fingers, then picked up another piece~

"You promise that this time, you'll do exactly what I tell you?"

~He was thinking back to their encounter in the forest. Granted they weren't involved at that point, but she had still shown she didn't trust him.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 14:10

~she looked up at him~

" I promise."

~there was one other person she trusted more.. and it wasn't by much. Things were different from that time in the forest.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 14:16

~He looks down at the food.~

"Then sit and eat with me. Then we'll.. see what happens."

~Instead of sitting to eat he walked over to the dresser and picked up the key, then walked back to the table and sat down.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime2011-01-25, 14:19

~she sat down and then watched him grab the key she took some of the chicken and pulled it apart and ate some more.~

"Am sorry he was still here when you got home. I meant for him to be gone. But now he will be gone for a while in draco."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The passing days...   The passing days... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The passing days...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Cape Salarain-
Jump to: