Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade's Necklace..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 03:07

~Any normal person would have probably felt rather smug, but not Tiberious. He was used to women fawning over him. However he was appreciating Indis - and in some respects Artimus - more than he had done before.~

"You know, when you first showed up I had you down as another of those toffee-nosed Glen-Haveners. Not even worth pissing on if you were on fire. That's why Artimus suddenly chasing you around like a dog on heat was so strange to see. But now I see what he must have seen in you."

~He paused~

"I misjudged you. And possibly him. I guess... he did come back for you, didn't he?"

~Artimus had some honour then. Was the hatred he had for the man starting to melt?~

"I can understand why he was annoyed, but promise me this though. If he ever raises as much as one finger against her, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 12:46

~she chuckled.~

"Glenn Haven was a place to call home at the time. So I was on the outside of a while. I had a small shop at first to make some money. But As I was there I got more involved with a few of the people there and I was asked to join the knights there. My time there I inherited a blacksmith shop where I made myself this very nice mix of chain mail,leather with a few heavy pieces. I am hoping its still in my things. It should fit jade with a few adjustments. But since we all don't want her fighting then maybe at a later point we can get her into it."

~she smiled a little~

"I think my first little spar with him when I first was here surprised him some. I didn't hold back. Tho knowing what I know about his weakness to eyed ladies. I guess I must have been special since I had blue eyes."

~she nodded as he said he misjudged her.~

"He did. He realized after been gone and I think there was trouble with her..*she rolled her eyes and made a noise* he made his way back to me. With some um..stops on his way here." ~she was sure louis had told him things about what happened.~

~she showed him the ring he gave her~

"He came back to give me this. He expected to find me alive. Not like this. He wanted to marry me and he was sorry for leaving. But he can't really marry a ghost not legal. But we decided that we would just say we are."

~she nodded~

"As much as I love him...if he did ever raise a hand against her.. I love her more. *her face turned darker* He would bring down a wrath that he had never since. It might wipe me out or even make me go away. But he will know not to touch her again. So yes I promise you will know.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 12:58

~He sat listening to her story, his eyes moving around the room occasionally. Not out of boredom, but because it was his natural instinct to keep an eye on everything. His eyes lingered on one section of well with a serving hatch from the kitchen. In the kitchen, someone was passing a bowl of something hot and steaming through to the bartender to serve to a customer. His eyes went back to her as she finished.~

"You don't need to worry about wearing yourself out. Just tell me and let me handle it. I can beat him in a fight any time."

~He paused~

"Although he does have a very unusual fighting styl....."

~He drifted off as his brain made a connection.~

"Nine hells.... Why hadn't I seen it before?"

~There was a look on his face; as if he had just solved a great mystery. He stood up, then sat back down again.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 13:02

~she raised an eyebrow at him as he something seemed to click then she looked at the direction he was then watched him as he stood and then re sat down.~

"What did you figure out?" ~she had this look on her face that she wanted to know as much as he did.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 13:05

~He smiled, which moved into a very smug looking look.~

"That serving hatch. It gets food from one room to another through the wall. Right?"

~It was clear he wasn't going to just tell her. Just drop hints to let her work it out herself.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 13:07

~she got a confused look on her face~

"yes it does. what is so great about that I have seen those around before.."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 13:09

"You're not thinking of combat. If the hatch was closed, and an archer was in the kitchen while someone was invading here, the archer would be useless. But open the hatch, and the archer can fire through the wall.... From another room...."

~He let that hang there~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 13:12

~she started thinking~

"Yes that is true. So you want to install some of those in the walls somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 14:30

~His smile brightened.~

"Not quite. Imagine that the kitchen is a city, and this room is another city...."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-04, 22:45

~she grinned~

"Oh yes I see now."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 03:28

~He continued smiling, glad she could see it too.~

"If this works, it could give us the advantage we need. I shall speak with Duke Leto as soon as I get back."

~It was clear that he was excited by this revelation. Had he been able to, he would have left there and then.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 11:23

~she nodded~

"I hope we can... I mean... I hope you can pull it off in time."

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 22:04

~He nodded once again, noticing her slip-up.~

"I will get the information to him. Or do you intend to accompany me on the way back?"

~He knew she travelled with the necklace, and although her company was pleasurable so far - to a limit - he wasn't sure if he could handle her constant fussing.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 22:42

~she looked at him~

"Well knowing Art he will call me soon back to him."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 22:44

"Doesn't it bother you that he hasn't done so yet? You've been here a while and I'm guessing he doesn't know you can travel between necklaces. Isn't he wondering where you are?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 22:46

"Well it usually means a few things... 1 he is busy with something he doesn't need me around for. 2 there is a damn green eyed woman around. 3 he just doesn't want me to see what he is doing."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 22:48

~He cocked an eyebrow.~

"And none of those things bother you? Can you be with him but remain invisible to him? Spy on him?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 22:50

~she nodded~

"Yes it bugs me but am limited to what I can do. Am just glad to be out of the library. I can if i want to. and don't worry I won't do it to you I swear."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 22:55

~He was on the point of threatening her not to ever try it, but realised the threat was useless. Hurting her would hurt Jade, which he couldn't do at the moment.~

"Good."

~He made a note to start keeping the jewellery in another room whenever he and Jade wanted to be alone, just in case.~

"So, this power of yours. It can affect humans too?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 23:01

"Which powers our... her blood power?"

~she arched an eyebrow at him~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 23:15

~He frowned~

"Yes. I thought you had it too?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 23:24

"I did have it. But am not in my real body anymore. Thus the blood stayed with it and was destroyed in the fire. Jade is the last of our kind. I was the last of the full blooded elves. My uncle sold our special race to a group of humans who wanted our powers. It burn out faster in humans. My uncle paid for what he did by my hand. Tho it almost killed me in the end. My uncle had constructed a machine that drains us of all our blood and collected it. So we were told it was a war that was killing our people but it was him that was doing it. Artimus has the last of my blood.. the pure blood. Jade can pass powers to you thru her blood thru injecting you with her blood or even placing the blood into a open wound. And for a short time you will heal faster... and have abilities that can use fire, water, and earth."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 23:28

((OOC: I can't remember if Tib already knew Art had some blood or not. I'll go with him not knowing.))

~That eyebrow raised once again.~

"Power over the elements, and faster healer? Interesting. And Artimus has some. Did he have it before our spar?"

~This was very interesting to him. If Artimus had the ability to use it and hadn't it meant he did still have honour left in him. Tiberious could respect him for not choosing the easy path to win in the fight.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 23:31

~she grinned alittle~

"Actually that day you found jade in the cave and you tried to get the journal... she had it there too. I had just given him it a few days before that. So yes he had it."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-12-05, 23:34

~He was impressed by Artimus now. Was the man finally back to his old self. Back from before he even knew that blasted mage? He leaned forward, elbows resting on the table.~

"When you go back to him, tell him I want to see him."

~His voice sounded serious, and he paused for a moment before smiling.~

"I think I owe him a drink."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade's Necklace..
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Grorr-