Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade's Necklace..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 14:40

"Who knows with him. At least this time he might take you with him."

~he paused for a moment~

"And I'll at least know Jade is safe with him."

~Was that a touch of concern - or even worry - in his voice?~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 15:25

~she looked at him a little bit of a surprised look on her face.~

"I am not to sure that she would go with him. She would be too worried about you. Even if you told her to go I am not sure she would. And if art did it.. told her to leave you..I honestly don't think she would. It doesn't help she gets freaked out by being left by everyone. She finally let people into her life after my death. She now isn't sure about being able to be alone again if she could handle it. I have a feeling she would loose complete control."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 16:41

~he looked at her, his face looking more serious than ever~

"And what if I told her to go? These paladins... They're not to be taken lightly. I can probably take one or two, but after that...." ~he trailed off~

"Jade once mentioned a sleeping potion you and she used on Artimus...."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 17:11

~she looked seriously back at him yet there was an edge of pain to her~

"If you told her...she might. Am not sure. She can be bullheaded sometimes. What about the sleeping potion? Its a really strong one."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 17:59

"She has a way of finding trouble. I'd be able to fight easier without having to keep an eye on her too. If she won't leave on her own, she might need... persuading. Once it's safe then she can come back."

~There was an edge to his voice. He didn't want her to go, but if it meant she survived, then he could do it.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 18:46

~she sighed and she knew he was right.~

"If your going to do that. Your going to have lay on the charm with her. but then she might get what you are trying to do. She can fight you know and she isn't completely fragile. But I know where you are coming from. And I like to say am worried about you to Tiberious. I know its your duty. And you value that pretty much above it all. I been there. Before I came here. I was a First knight of the realm. Which is basically the general of the army. But I destroyed someone that was close to me because I put duty first. He asked me to leave with him. I couldn't bring myself to it cause my oath was important to me. I stayed on the battle field against foe's that was outnumbering us almost 10 to one. Yet we had to do it. That day my whole force was killed. I barely made it out..and that was because of my abilities I made it out. But I found out that group that left. The one that knew it was best to get out of there way... were all wiped out. If i had just left.. all my men would have went with me and we would have protected that group. Everyone would...*she was looking off into space. she would of cried if she could of with all the flashes running thru her head.*

~she glanced back to him~

"Tiberious just really think about it before you decide that you are going to go forward with it."

~she took a breath~

"I will help as much as I can."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 19:03

~He listened intently to the story.~

"I'll think about it."

~He was starting to see what the Pip-Squeak saw in her. They were more alike than he had realised.~

((OOC: That has to be the most pathetic responce to a moving story - but that's Tiberious Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-27, 20:07

~she nodded~

"We got the sleeping potion from a mage in Draco. If it comes down to it I will give you his name." ~she leaned on the bar.~

"One thing I miss about being alive." ~she chuckled~

"A nice glass of wine. Well aside from a good spar too." ~she gave him a little wink~

"If you ever need someone to bounce ideas off of am good at seeing things some don't."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 03:20

~He was looking at her in a new light now. Former General, and co-plotter with him. If he did manage to get Jade away to safety, then Indis would make a good companion for the fight. Maybe providing him with some extra tactical knowledge, or even just watching his back.~

"So, if the Paladins are coming, where would you expect their first target to be?"

~He still kept his voice down low, not wanting to disturb anyone nearby. He himself had some ideas already, he was curious what her mind thought about it.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 03:47

~she looked at him~

"Right here. Cause a good a piece of the army is training here.But if they are coming from Icehold then Grorr would be the first stop. If the army is as big as they said. if he splits them up send a group to grorr and another to Draco...that would hinder getting help to the capital."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 04:03

~He nodded. That matched his assessment too. Grorr and Draco first to take out the two main parts of the army and mages.~

"Yes, that was my planning too. Remove the first lines of defence is always a good battle tactic." ~It was Artimus who taught them that one.~

"I've seen them fight, they are very efficient. Of course we don't know about numbers - they could outnumber us, or we could outnumber them. We lack too much information."

~He looked over at the barkeep and indicated for another mead. Then he looked over at the table he had been sitting when Indis arrived. It was empty. he glanced around. His companion was now sitting with another man.~

"Looks like our table is free now" ~He indicated with a nod of his head~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 04:08

~she glanced over to the table~

"Sorry didn't mean to stop your night."

~she moved over to the empty table and sat down.~

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 04:17

~He took his new drink, moved to the table too and sat down.~

"Like I said, she's an old friend. I knew what she wanted, and she wasn't going to get it. I'm only here to give the horse time to rest. Otherwise I'd have done what needed doing here and gone straight back."

~He took a large swig of his drink then looked at her.~

"My bed is only big enough for me. And I'm already paying for one tavern room, I'm not paying for two in one night."

~The tavern room he mentioned was of course the one Jade was staying in, in Salarain.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 04:40

~she chuckled a little~

"Well if you fall asleep I will watch out for you cause I don't sleep...*she tilted her head a little* You paid for Jade's room? That was nice of you." ~she smiled softly~

"Well your own bed you always sleep better in anyway. That is something I miss. Being snuggled up in bed and sleeping at the sound of a heartbeat."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 13:32

~He kept his face as neautral as he could.~

"I don't need someone watching me sleep. I'll be safe enough in the barracks. And I didn't have much choice about her room. She was already renting it when i arrived. I just made sure the tavern owner knew not to bother her."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 15:20

~she nods~

"I didn't mean to offend you if i did. Its just being a ghost one doesn't require sleep. Well it was easier just to keep the same room all around. And am sure if you didn't take care of the room she would have. It was just honorable that you did."

~she glanced around the room looking at different people around the tavern. She absently runs her hand thru her hair and bites at her lower lip. Getting lost in thought.~

"So how come you decided to move to the cape?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 19:42

~He drank some more of his mead before answering~

"Not my choice, although I'm not complaining. I was asked by the Duke to come train some of the guards."

~Okay, so he missed out the part about it being his idea in the first place. She didn't need to know that bit.~

"Isn't He going to be missing you? Get jealous if you're sitting here chatting to me? Or is he busy trying to seduce another woman?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 20:00

~she looked at him~

"He sometimes keeps me away. So I am stuck at the Library. Him being jealous that wouldn't doubt it. He flipped when he found out by Leon. If willow is around am sure she would be all over him. Thought am not to sure about how Jade was react to that. But she is the one am trying to get him to go too. But me being ghost honestly limits my rights to him. Its not like we can really be married. So honestly we really don't have calm on each other. Other then that we love each other. But I do wish he would find someone living. I just want what is best tho he fights me all the time about it."

~she took a breath and looked down at the table~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 20:14

~He put his drink down and looked at her.~

"So you've basically told him to go off and cheat on you, and he won't?"

~he laughed~

"He's a stuborn fool. Maybe you should try and discourage him chasing other women. Either that, or hope the mage comes back."

~He suddenly looked down to his drink. Had he taken that too far?~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 20:22

~she looked up at him.~

"Yes basically I have..Willow is right up his alley... and she seems to be an old battle mage. and she has those damn green eyes. and she really likes him seems she has a weakness for him too. She even tricked him the other day. But something went wrong. He tried to denied it. but I was evil and switched my eyes to green and got it out of him."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 20:30

~He looked back up at her~

"You don't think Jade will like him being with another woman? Even if you encourage them? I could have a word with her, if you like?"

~What was he doing, trying to help the Pip-Squeak??~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 20:50

~she sighed~

"Well she doesn't care to much about Willow...she is the one that busted the door down at her shop. She thought willow was forcing herself on him but it was me in control of willow. Am sure with time she would be ok. and there is the possiblity I won't be here. all we need to do is run into someone that could send me away forever. Or the spell or whatever is holding me here goes away and I will be lost forever." ~she had a sad look on her face.~

"I just want them to be happy if I am no longer here. At least Jade seems to be covered with you. But I worry about him."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 20:57

~He gave another, smaller, laugh realising it was jade who knocked the door down.~

"I saw the damage she did, but didn't know it was her. Wait till I see her next. I'll teach her a lesson about destroying people's property!"

~There was an unusually playful edge to his voice, which then vanished when he spoke next.~

"I'll talk to her, make her see sense."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 21:04

~she chuckled remembering that day~

"She was pretty mad. The look she gave willow."

~she nods~

"Thank Tiberious. "
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-28, 21:14

"You realise I'm doing this for HER benefit, not his."

~He paused as he took another large drink of his mead.~

"I suppose it's pointless to deny it really. I can't hurt one without huting the other. She was the reason why I didn't kill him when he duelled."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade's Necklace..   Jade's Necklace.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade's Necklace..
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Grorr-
Jump to: