Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for him

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 21:02

~she looked at him a softly grin coming across her face.~

"Are you asking me to stay here with you?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 21:05

"Not in this room, no. But in the city. Once I find somewhere to live."

~he propped himself up on one arm.~

"I could try and kick Louis and Erika out of Mac's house, but i think that might piss Mac off if he heard about it. Otherwise I could see if I could get use of Mac's previous residence, when he was bodyguard to the singing Duke and lived in the keep. He found one wing that wasn't being used and redecorated a few rooms there...."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 21:12

~she laughed softly~

"I figured it wasn't to stay in this room. I would really like that. To live with you I mean."

~she layed down on her back next to him looking up at him.~

"This bed is a bit much isn't it. Am so use to sleeping pretty much on the ground by a fire."

~she snuggled next to him taking a breath god she had missed him.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 21:24

"Then it's agreed. The first thing we'll get rid of is the bed."

~He hadn't actually visited Mac's chambers in the keep so he had no idea what it actually looked like, but Louis and Artimus had both described it, back when mac first 'found' the wing. It was up a short flight of spiral stairs which opened up at a landing with several doors off it. One of the doors lead to mac's office and another door lead to the bedroom. A third door opened into the living room. Tiberious had no idea where the other doors were meant to go.~

~The living room had been described to him as modest in size, with a large fireplace along one wall and several comfy chairs, and a few small tables. The ideal place for entertaining a small group. Which was fitting, because Mac didn't have any friends. The office was the smallest room, with all the furniture you might expect in an office. But it was the bedroom that Louis had spoken about most - much to Tiberious' discomfort. Most of it was taken up by a large bed, big enough for about 5 people to sleep in, or so Louis had said. Of course, Mac shared it with Jessie which had been the main reason for his displeasure about hearing of the place.~

~If he could have use of those rooms it would help him out.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 21:34

~she smiled~

"Yes!" ~she laughed she played with the pendent on collar.~

"So I know of Louis and Erika. And Mac is your other brother then right?" ~she ran her fingers down and across his chest lightly just wanting to touch him.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 23:33

"He's my identical twin, although he's slightly stupider than me. And not as strong. We never agreed on anything." ~He shrugged.~
"We joined the guards at the same time, and graduated together, then our careers took different paths. I was offered promotion to the Royal Guards and accepted, while he stayed where he was. He worked mainly in the jails under the palace before some wishy-washy Duke took pity on him and offered him a role asbodyguard. So he moved out here with some red haired bint I knew. She left the guards and joined the marines - slightly before Louis quit and joined. Mac was made Captain of the City - some stupid idea your father had about... I don't know what he was trying to achieve, you'll have to ask him."

"Then of course he, the bint, Louis and the leather-fetish woman all decided to go rescue your father. That was the last time I saw him."

~And her. But he was over her now. He looked back at Jade, wondering if she was going to ask why he didn't go after her father.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 23:41

~she nodded and listened to him.~

"And then you stayed here when then left because of your duty." ~she looked into his eyes.~

"And Duty always comes first with you." ~she had talked to her father about him or he talked about tib in passing. So she knew somethings about him.~

"Tib.. there is something I do need to tell you... to trust you with..."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 07:35

~He raised an eyebrow as she spoke, although he was happy she had invented her own reasoning for him not going after her father. If she knew the truth, mayb she might not think so highly of him.~

"What? You know you can trust me."

~Oh yes, the man who was readily stepped up and arrested his own brother without blinking an eyelid. Totally trustworthy.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 11:23

~she looked at him and took a deep breath~

"You know how I got out of the ropes in the forest that time and beat you back to the camp. I have some abilities I got from my mother. She is an Elemental Elf. The ability to control Earth,Water,Fire. But the ability isn't magic gathering. Its in my blood. If I was to give you some of it. You would be able to heal faster and have use of the abilities until the blood burns out. My mothers people were hunted for it. So if anything would happen to me I want you to know this. Mother used to make her close friends burn the bandages if she got hurt and couldn't do it herself. And that my love is my biggest secret and I trust you with this information. Dad will kill me for telling you. But I want you to know."

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 19:23

~A small frown crossed his face as she explained herself. He had known she had some abilty of some sort, but this explained it.~

"Your father knows about it." ~It wasn't a question. That explained his amazing quick healing abilities recently. His frown deepened.~

"He didn't use it for our duel." ~That also wasn't a question. It was obvious he hadn't, and Tiberious tried to reason why he hadn't. They had both wanted any advantage they could have, and that ability would have been perfect. So why hadn't he used it? And just what in the nine hells was his reasoning for the bloody oil lamps as a weapon?~

"Jade, did your father mention using your blood during our fight?" ~Maybe he had tried and jade had refused to give him any? Wait. Something triggered in the back of his mind. Back at the camp, when he went to get the book, there had been something else with it....~

"He didn't need your blood, he's got a vial of it already! Why didn't he use it?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 19:43

~she watched as he processed it putting pieces together.. listening to him figure things out. She knew he wasn't asking but filled in.~

"Yes of course he knows and yes I have given it to him to help him with healing. He wanted your fight to be fair. And it burns out fast in someone else. Mother gave him a vial of her blood. So that one is more potent. She was pure. Am only half. It takes a lot out of me to use it sometimes. And I am still learning the fire part of it. That is the hardest one to control. And it scares me."

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 19:52

~He could almost laugh. Artimus had wanted a fair fight. Every soldier knew you used any advantage you could in a fight, and that ability was a definite advantage.
He continued to listen to her story~

"You should have a word with some of the mages in Draco. They can do things with fire that might help you train. "
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:00

~she nodded~

"Well its more control then anything. At least I knew if i ever need a starting spark of flame I just need dad around. He could start it and I can take it and do what I need with it. The reason it scares me is because it was one of the factors that killed mom."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:06

~He frowned again.~

"Does he make fire differently to everyone else then?"
~Then it dawned on him. That sly little bastard. His expression hardened slightly. Yes, that explained why he had been so interested in getting Sheldon and the others trained in mage skills... He already had them! But why hadn't he told anyone? No, he was getting ahead of himself here. Artimus could create fire. That was his plan in the fight! He didn't need the oil lamps, he needed the oil....~

~He moved off the bed, standing, his hands starting to fist.~

"He was going to set fire to me, wasn't he? That was how he was going to get me to surrender! He was going to set me alight and leave me to burn."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:13

~she looked as he got up. She moved to the edge of the bed. Then went and stood in front of him. Seen his hands go into fists.~

"I am sorry I thought you knew. And you got him before he got to use it." ~she then hoped that he wouldn't have put together that she would have done the same thing when she was stepping in to take his place.~

~leaned forward as the blanket dropped off her as she kissed and nibbled at his neck. She had to try to get him to calm down.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:18

"I should have known, I didn't think he kept any secrets from me.; he used to tell me everything."

~He stood as she nibbled at him. He wasn't angry at her, so it was stupid to take it out on her. No, he'd take it out on Morningstar himself. But not here, he was under protection in this city. No, he'd lure him out of the city and have it out with him. Once he found a way of preventing him from using his mage powers.~

~He looked at Jade who was standing on tip-toe trying her best to reach him, then he reached out and grabbed her, picking her up and kissed her deeply. Then he threw her back onto the bed.~

"We really should get some sleep" ~Although his best friend was saying otherwise~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:23

~she giggled a little as picked her up. she melted as he kissed her deeply and grinned up at him as he threw her on the bed.~

"Well then come here." ~she winked at him~

"We will get some sleep soon." ~she smiled softly~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:24

~He climbed back into bed, and (he hoped) made her the happiest girl on the island~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:25

((oh he so did...hehe))
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-11-17, 20:26

((he has that power))

~He lay next to her as she fell asleep, then slowly moved his arm away from under her and returned to the floor to fall asleep himself.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for him
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3