Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for him

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 21:59

~He stepped out of them and moved onto the bed with her.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 22:44

~After some good old fun loving time. She snuggled up against him the sheets wrapped around them. and kissed him and then closed her eyes as she laid there with him enjoying every moment she got with him.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-03, 19:57

~He hadn't been quite as enthusiastic as usual, is mind WAS preoccupied despite what his claims that it wasn't. But he'd still been right about the screams. That had brought him back to the here and now, and now he lay beside her, sweat beading on his body. He turned to face her, not quite making contact with her eyes.~

"We do need to find a way to keep you quieter."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-04, 00:52

~she smiled softly~

"Well i couldn't let the fortune teller down." ~she happily sighed.~

~she tilted her head up to kiss him~

"Are you staying in bed for a little before leaving me this time?" ~she was hoping to for him to stay this time. cause she wanted to have as much time with him as she could. All this talking about war...~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-04, 07:51

~He still couldn't get used to the idea of staying the night. He had usually done his business, paid then left. On the occasions when he didn't have to pay, he usually had to be gone quickly before the husband returned home.~

"Do you want me to stay?"

~He rolled over and reached off the end of the bed, finding his sword belt and removing something from one of the pockets, then rolled back next to her. He started to unwrap a fat candy stick from the wax paper wrapper it was in, and proceeded to put it into the side of his mouth.~

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-04, 09:45

~she snuggled back up against him and grinned seeing the candy.~

"Yes I want you to stay. I love having you near me and with everything that is coming. I want to spend as much time as I can with you...cause am not sure if something will happen or not." ~as she was saying that she held a little tighter against him and hid her face against his chest and got quiet. After a short time one of her fingers would run down his chest tracing the muscle and scars. She was trying not to cry.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-04, 21:27

"You're worried that something will happen to me?"

~He guessed she was trying not to cry. He wasn't one of the best detectives on the island for nothing.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-04, 21:44

~she nodded~

"Yes or what if something happens to me.. But I know you will be there on the front lines. So yes.. I am worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-05, 19:54

~He frowned at her~

"Nothing will happen to you, because you'll be with your father, who will keep you safe."

~he paused for a moment, the candy stick still between his lips~

"He better keep you safe, else I'll take it out of his hide!"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-06, 09:43

~she chuckled a little.~

"Well trouble likes to find me sometimes. But I will try not to find it."

~she kisses him~

"mmm that is a nice favored candy stick."

~she put a leg up on his leg and snuggled into him.~

"I will stay safe. And you come back to me. Someone has to annoy father."

~she kisses along his chest a little. Then lays her head down and closes her eyes. After a short time she falls a sleep the day before finally catching up her.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-06, 20:20

~He felt her fall asleep, and waited a while to ensure she really was asleep, then slowly and carefully extracted his leg from around her, dressed and quietly left the room.~

~He wasn't tired, there were too many things going through his head. He had to get his head straightened out before he returned to her. Oh yes, he intended to return.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-06, 21:00

~she moved in the bed still sleeping in a deep sleep dreaming~

~her face showed different emotions as she slept.~

The Dream

She awoke in a white room the light was bright which made her squint. She put up her hand then moved off the bed she looked down at herself she was dressed in a light blue dress. She made a face. She didn't like dresses per say. She glanced up and saw a figure coming to her. It was Tib dress in a white shirt all pressed and neat. He had a pair of light colored pants on. He smiled at her. She glanced around the room they were alone. She walked over to him and jumped into his arms and kissed him long and hard. Like she hadn't seen him in a very long time. Then from out of no where someone fired an arrow at the couple having heard it coming Jade hand went up and caught it just before it hit tib. She raised an eyebrow and looked in the direction in which it came. She couldn't believe it. It was that lady from the shop that was trying to get to her father. A second arrow had been fired at them then a third. Jade tried to stop the second one and it actually caught in her palm piercing it. With that Tib tried to get Jade out of the way of the third one. But it was to late it hit right in shoulder. Her light colored dress covered in blood from her shoulder and hand. With a flash of light out of no where came her father running full tilt toward Tib with two swords in his hands. Yelling something about letting her get hurt. Tib yelled back saying it was his new wife that did it. Shaking her head a little. Did he just say new wife...Jade looked to her father. As she pulled the arrow out of her shoulder screaming as Tib and her father were locked in battle. She was crying out in pain as she pulled the second arrow out. Still bleeding all over this white room. She looked for a source of fire. She had to stop the bleeding. A torch not to far away. She pushes the pain away. Trying to draw the flame to her. She was just about to faint. Just then Willow walks over her bow on her back. "Oh are you injured?"

"No thanks to you. Why did you do it?"

~Willow smirks~ "I got rid of your ghosty mother I sent her away forever. To make him completely mine. I have to get rid of everything else. Then we can start a new family. A better family. One where he will never leave. Your mother drove him away last time. She never told you that. She never believed he would return. She wanted you to be all alone. Hell she probably didn't even really want you. Your father doesn't want you either. So instead of trying to heal those wounds just die. You won't be missed. Tib there doesn't want you either you are just some toy to him. One of his trophies. He never cared about you it was all a game..."

~Jade looks at her not believing what she is saying~

"All that blood all over. Not much left inside. You will be joining your mother soon. And he will be all mine. Or prehaps I could take Tib too. Hmmm so many options. " ~willow laughs~

~The room goes black as the blood loss takes it toll~

~Sits up in a cold sweat rubbing her head. Then checking herself. Nothing. She laid back in the bed again. Noticing that Tib was gone. She sighs and curls up on the bed wrapping the blanket around herself as she drift off to a dreamless sleep.~

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-09, 22:09

~she stirs in her sleep and wakes up and just lays in bed. Thinking.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-13, 01:44

~She was now stretched out across the whole bed the sheet twisted all around her as she slept quietly. Her mind was hoping for the extra body in bed soon. and hoped he was ok.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-15, 21:45

~It was much later in the night when he returned to the room. He opened the door silently and slipped in making no sound despite his great size. He was used to sneaking around silently while people close by were sleeping, he had been doing it for years and never disturbed anyone. The candy cane in the corner of his mouth was silently sucked as he undressed, folding his clothing up neatly and placing them on a chair. Then he removed a piece of wax paper and put the sweet into it before turning his attention to the bed.~

~There was no way he could get in there, not with Jade hogging all the room. He smiled to himself. She wasn't used to sharing her bed yet. They were so alike in so many ways. Anyway, the bed was too soft for his liking. That was part of the reason why he rarely stayed the night when he slept with someone. He liked his own mattress and pillow. They felt right to him. He'd had them sent from Meriddia to Grorr when he moved there.~

~He quietly opened a drawer and found a blanket, then took one of the pillows Jade wasn't dribbling all over and lay down on the floor at the foot of the bed. It was a little too hard, but he could cope for a night. He'd have to have his mattress sent over from Grorr if he was going to move into this city. The question was, where was he going to live? He could kick Louis out of Mac's house, although Mac had told Louis he could use it (on condition he didn't open the wardrobe), and where would Louis live then? Maybe he should speak to the Duke and see if he could get a room at the keep. Yes, maybe Mac's old rooms in the East wing would still be available. He had an office attached to it which would serve him well for this new venture.~

~He fell asleep thinking through this new change in lifestyle. All he needed to do was to convince Jade to move here. Now, how could he separate her and her father?~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 19:55

~she stirred in her sleep and slowly sat up. She kept the blanket wrapped around as she got up and moved over to a bottle of whiskey and poured a shot and downed it. She stretched a little then crawled back into the bed and glanced around the room then noticed the folded clothes. He came back. She smiled. Then looked to the other side of the bed. She looked at him sleeping and laid on that side of the bed watching him.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 20:16

As he slept, he dreamt.

He was attending a council meeting. Why, he couldn't be sure. But it was a council meeting. The Queen was there, as was her husband. Rensain and his wife, Kharne, Leto, Indis, Artimus, Louis and Jade.
They were all sitting outside, discussing something of importance. It was some whiskey. The Queen had found some special whiskey which needed drinking. Everyone was arguing about it. No one wanted to drink it. Then Jade suddenly spoke up, in a small voice.
"I will drink the whiskey" she said. No one appeared to pay attention to her. She said it again, and again, until finally they heard her.
"I will drink the whiskey" she said firmly, and everyone started to laugh. The Queen said the whiskey had to be drunk in Marloc. She said that was fine, she would go to Marloc and drink it.
"One does not simply walk into Marloc" Rensain advised. But she argued against him, and eventually they agreed to let her go.

His dream shifted, and he was on the side of a mountain road. The wind was blowing snow all over him. He glanced over and saw several other people with him. Jade was there, of course. Kharne and Leto were talking about going to find mushrooms and complaining they hadn't eaten for am hour or two; Indis and Louis were arguing over which weapon was better. He looked back at the rock face in front of him. He seemed to know it was a door, but not how to open it. Rensain was shouting words of little encouragement, and Tiberious smashed his fist into the rock face, smashing the door open.
He and his group ran into the small cave, sheltering from the wind and snow.
They were in a cavern, with several tunnels leading off. They picked a route and started through.

After a walk of some time - although in the dream world, time could stretch out into infinity, or shrink to moments - they reached a large chamber with a stone walkway across a vast chasm. They started walking across it, with Tiberious waiting to cross last. A slight breeze touched his cheek, which started to blow harder.
He realised something was coming down one of the tunnels and urged them to hurry across. As the last of them was on the bridge, he got on himself and turned to look at the tunnel. He drew his broadsword and stood in the middle as a great creature roared it's way out of a tunnel. He turned back - his companions just standing there, the idiots.
"Fly you fools!" he shouted to them and turned back to the creature.
"You shall not pass!" He roared at it, swinging his sword as it neared.

~His eyes flicked open and he could feel beads of sweat on his forehead. he glanced around. He was on the floor, where he had settled. He smiled to himself and closed his eyes, hoping to return to a dream of fighting creatures of mythological proportions. ~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 20:26

~she leaned her hand down and ran it up and down his arm as she watched him sleep. He seemed to be enjoying his dream.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 20:32

~He wasn't fully asleep again yet, and as he felt the touch of something on his skin, his hand shot out of the blanket and clamped onto it. His eyes opened, looking alert, then he relaxed and let go.~

"You want to be careful trying to do that to a sleeping Farstrider." ~His arm went back under the blanket, but otherwise he remained motionless.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 20:37

~she made a soft surprise noise as he grabbed her. but smiled~

"Hmmm I will have to remember that."

~she kept looking down at him~

"So is there room down there for me or do you want to join me up here."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 20:46

"The bed is too soft for me to sleep in, but I can come up there if you want."
~There wasn't really room on the floor for two of them. He decided she should go up there, he neeed to talk to her and it was better up there then down here.~

"Jade, we need to talk." ~he sounded serious~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 20:52

~she scooted over in the bed and sat up a little.~

"Ok. Talk about what?" ~she ran a hand thru her hair she so had bed head. she didn't like the serious tone in his voice usually meant something she might not want to hear.~

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 20:55

~He climbed up beside her. This bed really was soft and luxurious. How can people sleep on such comfort? He rolled onto his side and looked at her.~

"I'm leaving. Going." ~His voice was very serious. He paused for just a moment to let it sink in.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 20:57

"Leaving and going where?" ~she looked at him intense as she tried to figure where he was going...leave the cape or leave grorr..~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-11-16, 21:00

~His tone changed slightly, becoming slightly lighter~

"Leaving Grorr. I'm taking a new placement here, in this city."
~He looked at her.~

"The duke did offer you sanctuary in this city. You don't need to go back to the forest."
~It was fairly obvious what he was suggesting.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for him
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next