Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for him

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 20:25

~she poked at the fire more as she just about finished her strawberry candy. She wondered where he was. She stood up and walked over to pour a shot of whiskey and downed it. Her thoughts going to the war and how her life could change so much in a swing of a sword or fire. She looked over to the fire as a small flame danced on her finger tip. She watched as it jumped to another finger and another soon her fingers were in flames she stared at them the flame casting its spell as she was controlling it just keeping it on her fingers.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 20:53

~He walked through the streets of Salarain, a piece of striped candy sticking out of the corner of his mouth. He nodded to people he passed who he knew, then walked into the tavern. He looked over to the bartender, indicating he wanted a bottle of whiskey sent up to the room, and continued on his was to the room he knew Jade was staying in. He stopped outside and... knocked on the door.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 20:58

~she heard the knock and it snapped her out of her trance as she put out her fingers. and walked over to the door. And slowly cracked it open a little~

"Hello Sir what can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 21:00

~He put on his "work" face and voice tone.~

"I've had reports from the fortune teller down the street, of the people in the tavern complaining about the noises coming from inside this room, in about 20 minutes time. I thought I better come and investigate. Can you help me with my enquiries?"

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 21:04

~she cleared her throat~

"Am willing to help with that in anyway I can. Please come in. " ~she opened the door fully to let him in she was still in all that black tight leather of erikas and her hair was still up. Once he was inside she locked the door and watched closely. And couldn't help but smile at him.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 21:08

~He walked in, hands moving to remove his sword belt, which he then placed on the dresser. The broadsword swung down and hung over the edge, the rest of the various items remained in their places and pockets of the belt. he ran his eyes up and down Jade's body.~

"You realise this is a very serious accusation. I don't want to, but I may have to take down your particulars."

~There was a slight hint of a smile at the corners of his mouth~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 21:12

~she nodded and tried not to smile playing along~

"Oh yes very serious." ~she moved closer to him~

"Am all yours." ~she smiled then stood on her tip toes and kissed him wrapping her arms around him~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 21:20

~He ran his hands down her back and rested them on her bottom, squeezing gently.~

"I'm glad you're back to normal. And glad you found a new look. The leather suits you. As does the hair."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 21:25

~she softly moaned and then she chuckled~

"Liking the leather are you. I will have to make sure I wear it more often for you. I am glad to be my old self again."

~she ran her hand down his chest.~

"mmmmm... I have missed having your arms around me." ~she jumped up into his arms wrapping her legs around him. Kissing him again.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 21:38

"Just stop drinking things that strangers give you, and you should be fine. Either that, or stop getting tied up in sacks. Maybe next time i won't be around to save you, and I'll just leave you tied up and helpless."

~His hands ran over her curves, holding her in his arms~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 21:43

"Hey they forced it down me. But I have a feeling your brother won't bother me anymore. And they got me from behind... Oh you would like to see me all helpless and tied up like you did to me out in the forest."

~she kissed down his neck loving the scent of him so close and nibbling at his neck.~

"But I will be more careful."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 21:46

~He gave a smile~

"I thought I apologised for the forest incident. I didn't meant to leave you there. I just needed you out of the way so I could get the book."

~he pressed his neck to her~

"You just make sure you do stay safe."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-10-31, 22:10

~she kissed and nibbled at his neck~

"As long as you do too."

~she sighed a little then her thought went to the damn war starting soon. then decided to just enjoy him now.~

~she ran her hands along his shoulders back and neck as she kept kissing and nibbling at his neck.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-01, 20:35

~He held her firmly in his hands and moved towards the bed.~

"I'm always safe." ~he said gently. He pushed his body closer to her, letting her kiss and nibble at him, just enjoying the feeling of her touch on his skin. He he;d her over to bed, but didn't drop her yet. His eyes held a slightly farawya look.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 00:59

~she stopped kissing him for a moment and tilted her head at him~

"Tib...where are you?" ~she could tell he was lost in thought. Her hands softly slide up and down his arms.~

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 03:42

~He looked at her, a frown slowly creeping across his brow. Was she that good at reading him already?~

"I'm here, with you!"
~He squeezed her, then let go of her, letting her hang in the air above the bed using only her legs to hold on.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 16:48

~she hung onto him with her legs~

"Are you sure? You seem mostly here. Just for a little bit can I have you all here." ~she watched him then kissed him~

~Then she let go and fell onto the bed and looked up at him~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 20:01

~He cleared his head and looked down at her, lying on the bed wrapped in all that leather. It seemed a shame to have to remove it...~

"Now, about this fortune teller and her problem..." ~he grinned slightly, starting to unbutton his shirt.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 20:10

~she grinned and watched his every move. There he was. ~

"Oh yes. A lot of noise coming from the room." ~she bit her lower lip as a soft moan escaped her lips watching him.~

~she leaned up on the bed and then ran a hand down his bare chest. Feeling all his muscles under her touch.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 20:19

"Well, I am one of the foremost detectives on this island"

~He moved out of her touch and started to slowly walk around the room, looking at everything, checking everything. He seemed perfectly serious, but his lips held a very faint smile that was never visible in public. He moved back to the bed and looked down at her.~

"Yes, I think I've worked it all out now. It seems there is going to be a naked girl on this bed here, making so much noise that it causes the complaints. Do you have anything to say on this matter?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 20:31

~she smiled and tilted her head~

"Hmm I think you have it right." ~she moved her hand to slowly untie her shirt then slowly pulled it off and tossed to the floor.~

"Oh i might need some help with these nice tight leather pants."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 20:44

"Seems a shame to have to disturb them really. They fit too well."

~He had quite liked Erika when she wore them, but they looked better on Jade.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 20:49

"Well it won't be the last time you see them on me. well for a little while they will be off. But they will be back on later."
~she smiled at him~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 21:38

~He just stood there admiring her.~

"You should get a whole wardrobe of them."

~He finished unbuttoning his shirt, removing it and dropping it casually on the floor. He flexed his muscles, his scarred skin rippling.~

"You know, i can't remember the phrases the fortune teller told me she heard. Maybe you know?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime2010-11-02, 21:43

~she smiled and watched him biting her lower lip.~

"Oh am sure I will get them all right."

~she wiggled her way out of her pants and kicked them to the floor and then sat up and pulled his pants and him closer and pulled him in for a kiss as she unbutton his pants.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting for him Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for him   Waiting for him Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for him
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next