Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit to see old friends

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 16:12

~she listened his story.~

"You came to Draco too.. I was inside the library when it went down." ~she looked at him~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 16:16

~He looked at .. whatever that was~

"You can't have been. Nothing survivied when it went. I knew some of the people over there. No one survived!"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 16:24

~she got close to him and ran her cool hand up the side of his face if you looked close enough you could tell she wasn't breathing and had this light blueish color to her skin.~

"Lets just say I didn't make it out alive."

~she moved back to stand next to art.~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 16:27

~He squinted as he looked at her.~

"You ARE her, aren't you."

~This was all interesting information, and Louis was taking it all in. He noticed the girl had been gone a while, and hoped something bad had happened to her. Maybe Erika could wake up before she returned.~

"You're being very quiet for once" ~He spoke to Artimus~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 16:34

Artimus was taking in the story. He never knew the aftermath of what happened. Was Louis telling the truth?
No, he can't have been. He didn't seduce anyone. He'd arrived in the town and tried to find somewhere to stay. He had realized it was a small commune, but it was already too dark to leave town. A family had taken him in for the night, given him a bed and let him enjoy their evening meal.

While they were eating and talking, he had noticed their daughter - she had to be mid 20's he guessed - constantly looking at him, but turning away whenever he looked at her. Yes, she had green eyes, but that meant nothing. He did NOT turn to jelly whenever he saw a woman with green eyes!

He had thought the water tasted odd while he ate with the family, but said nothing of it, then when he retired to the room for the night, she had come in to talk to him. It was only the next morning when he awoke lying next to her that he had realized she must have cast a spell on him. He had dressed quickly without disturbing her and left the town.

Louis must be lying. No one would do that to their own daughter, would they? No... they were a nice family. They wouldn't do that.

He glanced over at Louis as he said something, but he hadn't heard what it was. He turned to Indis, realizing he'd just missed their entire conversation.

Can you keep guard here? I better go help Jade.

Truth be told, he needed some air. Louis' story had got to him, even though it was all lies. It had to be lies...
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 16:41

~she nodded to art and watched louis closely.~

"I know it doesn't mean much... but thank you for coming to draco and helping.." ~she got up and went to erika. She flicked in and out for a moment. the fighting with erika was lot. she hadn't been in a good fight since her death. She then walked back to sit in front of Louis.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 16:43

~she popped out from under the bed.~

"Yes!" ~she came out with another set of manacles.~

~she then noticed her father.~

"Hey look a second pair." ~she flashed him a grin.~

~she then looked at him~

"You ok. you look alittle distracted."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 16:54

He walked upstairs slowly and saw Jade coming out from under the bed, holding the manacles up.
What the hell did Mac want to two pairs of manacles.

Actually, no. He didn't want to know!

Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little.. distracted. You find any keys for these? I don't want to fall for the old "Yeah use those manacles, because I've got the keys in my pocket" routine. Remember what I taught you? He winked to remind her of the "No jailer is going to be stupid enough to let you keep the keys" trick he pulled on her.

I was serious what i said to him earlier, about not hurting him. Just get them chained up and we'll leave.

He couldn't shake the image of the cleric girl from his mind now. She was younger than Jade, dammit! No.. she had done it to him. He had to keep telling himself that.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 17:11

~she smiled at him and shook the keys.~

"Thank you for teaching about the manacles.. its how I got out." ~she kissed his cheek and handed him the keys.~

"Now back down there and chain up blonde." ~she walked out of the room.~
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 17:14

~He watched Artimus leave, that walk told him all he needed to know. He was getting to him. He smiled very slightly as Indis had her back turned.~

~he heard her talking about the library~

"Someone had to come clear up the mess, and we had experience after what happened in Salarain."

~he paused~

"Still, it's nice to be thanked for doing something. Risking your life and all that."

~He spoke in a low tone, his eyes on the door as he heard someone walking down the stairs. He watched Jade as she came in.~

"So, she's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 17:19

"Yes. I found out about her the day after Art left. That is why I had left aegis for a while and then came back alone. I hid her. and sent for her a few days before I died. So she was alone that whole time up until he came back. She was in Grorr most of it so she has told me."

~she had kept her voice low for him to hear and no one else.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 17:21

He watched her leave the room, tightening his grip on the keys and sat on the bed.
What kind of role model was he going to be to her? Here he was worried about her getting herself in trouble, when he couldn't stay out of it himself.

No, the girl had done it to him. Louis is just telling a story. He has no evidence.

Dammit, he didn't even know her name!

He got up and slowly started to walk down the stairs. Maybe he should just keep on walking, leave them. They had each other again now, they didn't need him. He could just go, get on the boat and leave.

He opened the front door and just stood there, breathing in the fresh air. Well, as fresh as the air in Salarain ever got.

Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 17:22

~He kept his eyes on Indis.~

"Grorr? So she met Tiberious then. I'm surprised she's still alive."
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 19:22

"As far as I know she kept to herself. She uses my last name. so he wouldn't have known if she was or not. but if you watch enough you can see things she does that he does. I know your not happy with him back here. But I am. am not sure how long this form will be and now she has someone to look after her. She is alot like him even tho she wasn't around him until recently. They had a drinking contest last night." ~she shook her head.~

"Really am sorry its come down to this."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 19:30

~she walks over to erika and places one of the manacles on her~
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 19:32

~she heard the click of the manacle and opened her eyes and took a swing at jades head.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 19:39

~took the hit in the face and fell back on her arse.~

"Dad!" ~he was the closes to her~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 22:32

Artimus was still standing in the doorway, breathing the air when he heard Jade call. How in the nine hells could he even think about leaving her?

He turned and ran back into the main room, taking in the situation as he did so.

Jade was on the floor, Erika had one manacle on and was starting to get up.

Indis was next to Louis, who appeared to be chained securely.

He turned his attention back to Erika and jumped across the couch to tackle her, hoping to drag her over and pull the other manacle on behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 22:46

~He continued to smile faintly, this ghost chick was giving him so much information.~

"So, where about are you all living now?"

~he kept his voice soft and warm, despite not wanting to. But he had to give the impression they had won.~

~And then it all kicked off again between Erika and the girl and Artimus.~

"Easy there Erika, they don't want to kill us."

~He looked back to Indis, making his eyes go wide~

"You're not, are you? You won't leave us like this, will you?"

~He put some fear in his voice~
Back to top Go down
Erika Vigdis Farstrider

Erika Vigdis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-15, 23:52

~she stopped and looked at louis and let them chain her up the rest of the way she glared at art for doing it.~

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-16, 00:34

~she looked at louis~

"You know.. I have no idea where there are staying. I get summoned. so I am not sure where. Most of my time is at the library where I died."

~she turned to erika jade and art then back to louis~

"Am not sure what arts plan is."
Back to top Go down
Louis Farstrider

Louis Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-16, 12:22

~he kept his eyes on Erika, then concentrated and mind linked with her.~

"It's alright. Tiberious is on his way here."

~he glanced at Indis and Jade. His fingers found the wire he kept in his belt, and started to unlock the manacles, letting them open slightly, but keeping his hands behind his back. Amateurs. He sent another mindlink.~

"Tiberious, ignore us for the moment. Head for the stables at the south gate and find his horse. Do what you need to, brother."

~He kept his face calm the whole time, trying to show subserviance to the their captors.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-16, 12:27

Artimus finished putting the manacles on Erika, glad they were co-operating with him for once. Then he heard the mind link. Had Louis forgotten it worked both ways? Stupid fool he was.

He froze for a moment. Tiberious, coming here? That would even the odds up in favour of team Farstrider. This wasn't good.

He walked over and retrieved his boots, then heard the second mind link. He spun and glared at Louis. That bastard! Would Tiberious think nothing of slaughtering animals? Poor Azure, he had to help.

He turned to Jade.

You and Indis keep them secure here. I've got to deal with.... He couldn't even think about it. He turned to run out of the house. Yes, Jade and Indis should be able to babysit two captors easily enough. And with Tiberious heading for the stables, Artimus should be able to intercept him quickly enough and deal with him one-on-one there.

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-16, 12:50

~she made a face her father. She didn't like him going off alone. especially since lately it has had bad things happen to him.~

~she stood up as she looked down at Erika. Then to the door as her father left. She had this sinking feeling of something bad going to happen. She paced the floor alittle between the couch and where they had louis tied up.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime2010-09-16, 12:55

~she looked to the door as art ran out. What the hell was he doing! The further he got away from her...Ok this is not going to go well.~

~she trying to speak but nothing came out...he was getting to far away. she glared at louis what did he do...then she started to flicker sitting there...she turned to look at Jade. God she hated herself so much for dying.~

~she tried to hold it together jade needed her. Flickering in and out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit to see old friends   A visit to see old friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit to see old friends
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next