Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our New Home

Go down 
+2
Vladamir Carthallion
Queen Bathory
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-08-10, 13:39

Heya guys,

After much thought and Mycheals help, Harv and I have decided to move Aegis to this website. Its going to take a little time to adjust, and we hope you love the design as much as we do.

Feel free to move your journals across and threads with current storyline.

If you have any ideas/comments/ questions, let us know!

Rae
X
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-08-10, 13:42

This is a little harder to get used to than I thought it would be....trying to get the original forum transferred across, be patient
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-08-11, 06:19

It's so pretty! Things will take some getting used to for all of us.

Wait, no mooning smiley? Tony will be disappointed! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mordecai

Mordecai

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-08-18, 00:01

My goodness this is sooo different. I'll have to figure out how to navigate and get my profile set up and stuff. If I can. I haven't yet checked everything out.
Back to top Go down
Melchiah

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-08-19, 21:33

Holy Shmoligans I guess I picked the right time to come back...If I'd have waited much longer I'd have been completely lost and alone...Now I'm just lost with everybody else. It looks ace as hell though, good job to the designers.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai

Mordecai

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-08-20, 14:32

so do we just continue here as though the threads have been here all along? or are we going to try to transfer current threads over..?
Also, do we need to go through any process to get our characters set up again..? (Like the approval process) and if we have more than one, is it like the other site where we can have more than one character on one username? I'm a little confused on how to get myself set up with my 2 characters.
Back to top Go down
Mordecai

Mordecai

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-10-07, 00:03

I'm a little confused. Are we actually using this site..? I haven't seen any new posts since August 20, I was just wondering if it's glitching on my part and I can't actually see new posts or people just aren't using it anymore?
I would like to get back into some rping, but I'm still feeling a little lost with the storyline.

Did I by any chance miss a memo about the new site... or threads?
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-10-07, 08:12

People aren't using the old site either. lol

This happens often when Rae and Harvey are both busy. Their characters are very often at the center of everything, so when they're not able to post, storyline tends to die down for a while, while we wait. And recently they've been VERY busy. I had a thread going with someone who has stopped posting for other reasons, so I'm stuck there, too. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Mordecai

Mordecai

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-10-08, 11:27

Okay Smile I was just worried I was glitching or something and couldn't see anyone's posts. Haha. Well I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things and attempt to be here more often to post. I lost my job recently so I have lots of time on my hands... x__X
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-10-08, 12:22

Oh no! What happened? And did you ever hear from that lady here?

If you want, I'll bring Meghan on over to play so you're not posting all by yourself. lol
Back to top Go down
Mordecai

Mordecai

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-10-09, 01:03

I was slandered at my workplace and was basically told to quit or be fired. Apparently there was a lot of talk going around that I lie and I don't take responsibility for my mistakes and I blame everything on everyone else but myself... which is all a lie in itself. Someone has been talking about me behind my back, and I didn't evenknow about it until I was given a warning - which wasn't a warning.. it was more like a threat. Either way, there was nothing I could do about it because I couldn't prove my innocence.

And I never heard from that lady, no. I figured out though that the US has made it near impossible to get a work visa because of the recession - so that option isn't really an option.

And because I lost my job, going to Aus or somewhere is out of the question. I'm quite stuck. And my employer picked the worst time to get rid of me... there aren't very many jobs available except for part time seasonal work. That's usually minimum wage and wouldn't pay my bills anyway. But I'll figure something out. Everything happens for a reason, right?

Anyway, yea I'll get to rping pretty soon here. At the moment I'm getting tied up making costumes :3 yay costumes!
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2009-10-11, 06:46

Oh dear. That's horrible! I'm so sorry. Sad

Some of the local businesses made it very clear to my sister when she was looking for a job that hiring is at an all-time low because of the recession. It being the holiday season coming up, there should be places looking for seasonal help. maybe you can find something temporary that will turn into something permanent. That happened to me a few years ago.

Kaelleth is back posting now. We decided to keep it on the old site for now, just because not everyone has registered here, so posts here might not be seen at all even by the regulars. We figured when Rae and Harvey are able to come back, we can ask them if they want us to move it here.
Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2010-02-16, 18:30

Damn Brandi that sounds really bad. Sorry you had to go through all that shit, thats real life for you - it sucks. I found when I was in a hole, I just kept going and looking for different things to improve my life. You can do that too, right? Keep your head up!

Jason
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2010-02-19, 21:57

You need to contact United Helpers Care Inc. They are a direct care corporation that tends to hire people from Canada as a general rule, and more often than not will sponsor your work visa. They're easier to get if you have an employer lined up already.

So saying, the pay is average, the hours suck, adn you'll bust your ass, but you would at least make your bills.

Just a suggestion
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime2010-02-22, 21:43

Harv, how could you promote that place? Seriously. Cat hun, come to school over here instead. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our New Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our New Home   Our New Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our New Home
Page 1 of 1