Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recovery of an Ice Queen

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amarra

Amarra

Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-03-29, 11:26

~sighs softly in relief and nods to both Catona and Timmy before approaching and opening the door. She wants to hurry, wants to race inside to find out what's wrong, but she forces herself to remain outwardly calm and reserved as she slips inside the room and closes the door softly behind her. At her first look at the queen, she's so startled by her change in appearance that she hardly notices that anyone else is in the room. It's only after she remembers how rude it is to stare that she glances around the room and somehow just barely manages to keep from groaning. Her low curtsy takes in both the queen and King Jaric, but her quiet words are for Angel~

Your... Your Majesty. I didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Jaric Carthallion

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-04-12, 20:26

{{ Jaric nods, mentally planning the naval engagement in his head as Kinsen speaks. As Amarra enters the he turns his eyes on her slowly, frowning. He had not sent for this one, and he did not recall removing her sentence of exile from the territory.}}

Lady Amarra. Report. What news from the capital?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-04-12, 20:30

*Angel listen's carefully to the discussion between Jaric and Kinsen. She thought about the Stag and the sheer devastation that it could do if left unchallenged by the Aurorans. Her hand came up to her forehead and she rubbed her temple.

As the doors open, Angel looks across and smiles faintly at Amarra. She was surprised at Amarra's arrival, knowing that Amarra would be reluctant to return to Aurora so quickly. Her voice was quiet and weak. "Lady Amarra...I'm surprised to see you. Don't be alarmed..I'm alright. A minor attack, that's all, you couldn't have possibly known what had happened to me. Are you well?"*
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-04-13, 05:59

((OOC: I'm just assuming Jared has had time to talk to Amarra by this point about what's gone on in Grorr, since things have stalled there again, too Smile ))

~swallows hard and looks from Lord Jaric to Angel. She decides answering Jaric first is the wiser course, though she isn't at all sure what he wants to hear. She tries to keep the uncertainty from sounding in her voice~

Your Majesty. I've spent much of my time at the palace in Meriddia but have heard nothing amiss there. Either there is little news or no one spoke of it to me or within my hearing, until Lord Vladamir told me the queen needed me and sent me here. I know that Lord Ralean and others have left to fight something, my husband wasn't clear on what or why. Jared has just been put in charge of Grorr temporarily and is preparing to evacuate the civilians, on Ralean's orders.

~turns back to Angel and struggles to keep the dismay off her face. As irrational as the thought may be, she can't help but feel that she should have been there to protect her~

An attack? You've been hurt. What can I do?
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-04-13, 17:22

*Angel could see the sheer look of dismay and worry on Amarra's face and so she smiled a little for her out of reassurance. "Lady Amarra, it's true that I was hurt..facing death almost, but I am here now and thank the gods for it. There is nothing you can do for it now, I'm afraid - but do not worry. I am in the best of care and I will be up and about in no time."

She glanced from Lord Jaric to Kinsen and smiled "Perhaps I should thank you both before I thank the gods. I really am lucky to be alive-never before have I ever been so grateful for all the sacrifices that we make for one another."*
Back to top Go down
Jaric Carthallion

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-04-14, 18:43

{{ Jaric's look darkens as Amarra relays her message regarding the happenings at Grorr. He makes a mental note to dispatch his own officers to oversee the troops there and assist in the removal of civilians. }}

Very well, I will speak to the Baron and discover what he has deemed so important as to send one fo my best officers and the Hunter to bring his quarry to ground. As for the attack, we will make the matters more widely known when we have more intelligence on the matter. Suffice it to say, an old enemy has returns and now targets the royal family.

{{ As Angel speaks he nods, }}

As you say my Queen, much has been sacrificed, but we deem it worth the price to see you safe.
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-04-16, 08:14

~takes a small involuntary step back at the look on Lord Jaric's face, then relaxes just slightly as she realizes it's not her he seems to be angry with this, at the moment. She longs to ask more questions, but now doesn't seem the time, nor the proper company for alleviating her cusiosity. Her voice is relatively calm, but strained, as her anger at something hurting Queen Angel, and trying to harm Aegis, surfaces again~

How can I be of use? My abilities have been useful in conflicts, before.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-06-19, 23:02

*Angel looked to Amarra first, wishing to calm her. "Your loyalty has been acknowledged, and should we need you I shall be sure to let you know. Currently Lord Jaric has all everything that he need's at his disposal. Please Amarra, in your current condition, I don't want you to be distressed."

She turned her attentions back to her husband. "Do as you must, you need not worry for me." Her eyes caught his, and her voice was full of determination. With the Auroran army, she believed anything was possible. Yet, having seen the destruction of ONE Ursine, it was enough to make her feel sick and shaken at the thought of fighting a hundred or better.

Her eyes looked back to Amarra and frowned. "Vladamir sent you here? I did not summon you - why would he do that?" Angel looked back to Kinsen and Jaric for an answer of sorts. She didn't like the sound of it. "Who is currently holding the Meridian Castle?"*
Back to top Go down
Jaric Carthallion

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-06-20, 21:09

{{ Jaric frowns}}

At last account, we had left Jared to command the capital for the time being. However, if he is now in Grorr, it would seem that our secondary capital is now devoid of direct rule and in need of a noble to tend to affairs. In the mean time, I will see that the boy is properly disciplined for his failure to perform his duties and abandoning his post.
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-07-01, 09:38

~feels her frustration as an almost physical ache. On one hand, she feels a responsibility to help protect Aegis, and she knows she's capable of doing that even carrying a child. On the other, she also feels a responsibility to protect that child at all costs, which would mean staying far away from trouble. She hopes her struggle isn't as obvious in her bearing as she suspects it is, but she doesn't voice it~

As you wish, Your Majesty. But please may I request to be allowed to stay with you. I know your protection is great already, but I can add to it, and help keep us both safe.

~pauses to let the queen and king finish their part of the conversation. Her concern for Jared spikes as Lord Jaric's mention of discipline~

Lord Vladamir was... quite unhappy that I was waiting in Meriddia for you and not by your side already, but I didn't dare ask him any more questions with his sword at my throat.

~smiles faintly~

Jared and I had just moved into rooms we were offered in the Grorr Castle when Lord Ralean asked him to watch over Grorr. I didn't know he was supposed to have been in Meriddia. I don't think he'd have abandoned his post on purpose, Your Majesty. He cares deeply for Ages, as we all do.
Back to top Go down
Jaric Carthallion

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-07-12, 21:24

{{ Jaric looks at Angel}}

If you wish her to remain, it is your decision my Queen. As for my dear brother, I will deal with him in the moment. I fear that he is up to no good left to his own devices in Merriddia, and we would be best served to deal with it sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime2013-08-22, 22:41

"Lady Amarra has my permission to remain, Lord Husband. I am sure she will not make the mistakes that have previously been ill-afforded her."

Angel looked at Amarra and smiled faintly "I trust you have grown in your time away from us and will not stray so easily next time?" She did not wait for a reply, continuing "Lady Amarra, please do not be concerned for my protection I assure you that I am well looked after here. I am glad you have managed to settle in Grorr, I too, thought you were meant to be in Merridia. So many things to keep up with.." Her hand came up and she rubbed her temples, the mere thought of all that must be done about to give her a headache.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery of an Ice Queen   Recovery of an Ice Queen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery of an Ice Queen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2