Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, newcomer here! :)

Go down 
+3
Angel
Jared Crimsonflame
Dritz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dritz

Dritz

Hello, newcomer here! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 13:01

Hello, my name is James or Jay, whichever you like. I thought I'd introduce myself...found this website through Google and thought I'd give it a go. I haven't done any RP in years, can't remember where I last played, so I apologize in advance if I'm a little rusty haha.

So, yeah, looking forward to starting a second life here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 13:19

Hello Mate,

Yeah, its always great to have new players on the site. You're doing pretty good so far, I've read your bio already.

Most of us have been here years and love it, sure you'll get into storyline pretty quick too.

Have a good one!

Jason/Jared
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 13:33

Hello Dritz!

*Waves* Welcome to the site! I think you'll have a lot of fun here, we're a pretty laid back bunch. Smile

Have you rp'ed anywhere else before? We tend to have a lot of people from different places already.
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 13:35

Welcome , welcome ! Feel free to visit Maires tea shop anytime !
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 13:53

Welcome!! It's always great to see new faces. Smile Jump in anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Dritz

Dritz

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 14:09

Thank you all, laid back is good! It would be a pleasure, Maire hehe, and I have made an opening post Amarra, not had any complaints so far so I think I am doing ok. I couldn't find a rules or guideline section so I just looked at how others were posting on the forums and just gave it a go.

And thank you Jason, I'm don't really like writing back stories, they always sound so cheesy when I read them back to myself haha. Smile.

Angel, yes I have a few years ago but the site closed down for some reason and I lost contact with most people, and also ages and ages ago I used to visit the old MSN chat rooms and do some RP in there.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 15:56

A warm welcome is extended, James. I used to play on the msn chatrooms way back in the day..after all, that is where Aegis originates. Tell me, what was your characters name? Perhaps we have previously crossed paths before?

Eitherway, enjoy the game..we always have a good time here.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 16:17

Ah, I see! It makes sense now! You seemed to naturally jump right in and know what you were doing. Bravo, sir. Smile

Back to top Go down
Dritz

Dritz

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 16:36

Thank you, Rensain. I don't remember seeing the Aegis chat room, has this site been around since then? That's a long time! I'm even more excited to join in now if you're all so dedicated. I had a few characters, but my main ones were Lethren or Garis...can't remember the last names. Ring any bells?

And yes, Angel I've dabbled with RP a bit in the past, it used to be a really nice escape for me. I'm just glad I'm posting correctly and stuff on here.

I have to say, I can't get over how welcoming you all over...other forums I've joined before have been really strict with pages upon pages of rules to read, and they always seemed so close-knit, I always felt alienated and couldn't settle for one place...I don't feel that way here, it's weird, it's such a relaxed atmosphere so far. Very Happy

Oh, before I forget, I was wondering if you have a chat room or anything, or is it all forum? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 17:01

There's a chat room at the bottom of the Index page. It's usually hard getting enough people on at the same time to actually use it, but it is there in case things work out.

Aegis was definitely on MSN. That's where I found it! I remember there were two sections where RP rooms were found. Maybe you spent more of your time in the other one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dritz

Dritz

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-13, 17:59

Ahh, that must have been it. Well that's a shame, I never heard of this place until now. And I can see the chat room now! Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-14, 18:27

Welcome to the site, my dear. We are indeed a little hidden but we have found that it benefits us more often than not. Smile

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Dritz

Dritz

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-15, 14:38

Thank you - it seems very cosy here! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime2013-01-15, 18:43

I can't say I remember a Lethern o.r a Garis. Still, those times were many years ago. We never really got along with the other MSN chatrooms, they...work on a different level to us. We prefered to stay away from the politics and so forth that other MSN chatroom realms encountered.

Aegis tends to focus on the excellent role play and interaction as opposed to continually stuffing rules down someone's throat.

Glad you find us as laid back as you do. On OOC, we are a friendly bunch - but sometimes IC, it can be another matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, newcomer here! :)   Hello, newcomer here! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, newcomer here! :)
Page 1 of 1