Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from a random newcomer

Go down 
+4
Jared Crimsonflame
Queen Bathory
Amarra
AishaSyrinx
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AishaSyrinx

AishaSyrinx

Hello from a random newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-06, 21:31

I hail from a distant land of fairy tales and dreams. A world where princess' are saved by their Knights in Shining Armor and the Evil Queens are slain to the ground.... Where the pink dust bunnies ate the happy little squirrels whilst the children ran a muck torturing their parents by begging for chocolates... The parents would send those naughty children to the Ginger Bread house where the wicked witch would eat the defiant little beasts, picking her teeth with their finger bones... or was it toes... And then the Fairy Godmother came to the rescue and POOF! All was well and everyone was happy in Utopia.

Hi there! New here. The Lovely Ava Bathory stated that I should introduce myself. I am a player from the old MSN days who ventured to Yahoo, then Oasiz where I met the lovely woman. She told me of Aegis, checked it out and became greatly interested it. Am excited to see what the future holds during my stay here. Hope to see you all soon in the future stories to come.

Happy Rping ^.^
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-08, 15:36

Hello! Welcome to Aegis! Things are a little slow right now, but it isn't always like this. Smile If you have any questions or just want to chat about anything here, just let me know!
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-08, 15:51

Aisha dear, I'm pretty excited to see that you finally made it to our realm. It's a bit in depth in terms of storyline and politics, but I'm confident you'll love it here as much as everyone else does. Welcome to my home.. happy rp'ing.
Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-08, 16:49

Welcome to the mad house. Get out whilst you can. Wink

Seriously, hope you enjoy role playing here. I've been here...how many years now, Rae? Maybe 10 in real life years, my character was actually born in this realm. Its kinda weird when you realize that.

But anyway, we're all really friendly here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-09, 21:21

A warm welcome from myself, and I'm sure I speak for my lady Maire. Ah, I remember when Aegis used to be a msn chatroom all those years ago. Moving away from it seemed to be the best thing we could ever do.

I think I've been here just as many years as you, Jared.
Back to top Go down
AishaSyrinx

AishaSyrinx

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-11, 11:30

Thank you everyone. Pleasure to be here. Still reading on somethings and hope to be able to begin shortly ^.6
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-11, 12:58

Oh dear gods help us Bathy brought home another stray...

Just kidding dear, welcome to the realm.

Unfortunately we have no fairy god mothers here, the squirrles tend to be rabbid and the bunnies...well, we ate them. As for the children, they are more frightening than the witch and our dear Evil Queen was the one that brought you here. In Aegis, the knights all wear black and are unapproachably miserable and the good guy is the one most likely to kill you as look at you.

Other than that we are all one big happy disfunctional family here. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
AishaSyrinx

AishaSyrinx

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-11, 17:54

Vladamir Carthallion wrote:
Oh dear gods help us Bathy brought home another stray...

Just kidding dear, welcome to the realm.

Unfortunately we have no fairy god mothers here, the squirrles tend to be rabbid and the bunnies...well, we ate them. As for the children, they are more frightening than the witch and our dear Evil Queen was the one that brought you here. In Aegis, the knights all wear black and are unapproachably miserable and the good guy is the one most likely to kill you as look at you.

Other than that we are all one big happy disfunctional family here. Welcome aboard.

I think I have met my match...
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-13, 22:05

My dear, wait until you meet the rest of them...
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-28, 20:52

I see nothing wrong with us, Father - only you. As in, its a pitty you're still alive.
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime2012-09-29, 09:34

Nice to make your acquaintance! I see you have jumped right in with both feet and thats a good thing. Always nice to see new talented writers. Would be happy to meet you IC sometime, and I promise Rensain wont bite!

Maire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from a random newcomer   Hello from a random newcomer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from a random newcomer
Page 1 of 1