Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dire summons

Go down 
+5
Kinsen
Catona
Ralean SwyftBlade
Angel
Jaric Carthallion
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaric Carthallion

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-01, 21:32

{{ The heralds move quickly across the realm, sent at once to every major city to summon the Auroran Council to meet at once in IceHold for a council of war. There are no details given at the time, only the order that they are to arrive at once.}}

((( In case we have forgotten: Ralean, Kinsen, Angel, Renny, Vlad, Catona...report to Jaric's office.)))

{{ Jaric stands over the massive three-dimensional map of Aegis, a second, larger table stands next to him with the map of Aurora stretched out, troop markers are already in place, many of the ones on the Auroran map bearing strange symbols and colors not see by the newest members of the council, and dangerously familliar to the native Aurorans as belonging to the forces of the Stag.

He frowns down at the map as he waits for the others, his mind racing to decide the best course of action, and wonderring if there is even a way to save both realms from this new threat.}}
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-01, 22:11

*Angel was the first to arrive, naturally she would be. Fresh out of a shower, her hair was wet and tied back, yet she was ready for what was about to begin. Her strike along the corridor held a strong and confident air - her urgency obvious.The guards opened the doors for her immediately, and Angel walked in, nodding to her husband.

"I'm surprised, Jaric..I am concerned. Is everything alright?"

Angel's eyes took in the maps and all the strategic work and paled. This wasn't going to be good, not by a long stretch.*

"SoulReaver?"
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-07, 12:21

~Ralean strides down the hallway, fresh from his mount, still dressed in riding clothes and covered in the dust of the road. His family blade and shadow dagger were on his belt, along with the purple rose. His silver-white cloak was draped over his shoulders to protect him from the cold. His hard-soled boots tapped against the stone floors as he moved to the door, nodding to the guards as they open the door and he steps in behind Angel.

He snaps fist to chest as he sees Jaric, bowing his head in acknowledgment, and turns his gaze immediately to the maps, frowning to himself as he sees a map of Aurora. Recognizing the colors of the Stag, his eyes narrow. He walks to the maps, looking between them a long time before exhaling heavily. "The Horned Bastard has mobilized then. Wonderful." His voice is dry with sarcasm as he examines the maps, mentally tracing projected lines of movement, shaking his head and retracing them, using different pieces as starting points, and muttering. "This would be easier if he was stupid, or predictable." He looks up at Jaric with a grin. "I'm not ashamed to say I wish you hadn't killed all your stupid enemies. The smart ones vex us so."~
Back to top Go down
Catona

Catona

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-07, 12:35

=Catona enters the room near-silently, arrayed in his armor and cloak, two blades at his hips, though his pole-axe and crossbow are both absent. He snaps his fist to his chest, the metallic ring of metal-on-metal unique in of itself. He steps next to Ralean without saying a word, examining the map with calculated movements of his eyes. He looks at the Auroran map and nods once, very slightly. "The Stag, then." His words are very quiet, very calm, and he straightns from the map, turning to jaric to await his words.=
Back to top Go down
Kinsen

Kinsen

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-07, 13:11

=Kinsen strides in, arrayed for the meeting in finery, a change from his usual armor. A dagger is at his belt, but no other blade, and the white cloak falls down his back. He enters the room and notes those gathered, smiling briefly as he sees Angel as he snaps his fist to his chest in greeting.

Noticing Catona and the Auroran Duke of the Watch looking over the map-table, he advances beside them and looks over their shoulders, easily, since he is taller than either by a few inches.

Glancing at the arrayed map, he frowns, wondering why they'd been called to a war council, when his eyes saw the colors of the figures on the auroran map.

The Stag.

He turns to Jaric. "What have his movements been until now?"=
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-07, 21:37

Angel steps to one side of the room, her cool blue eyes fixed carefully on those entering the room. Her face was pale from the seriousness of the meeting. She inhaled deeply, nodding first to Catona as he stepped in. She noted his large intimidating frame. It still privately amazed her that he was physically around. Yet Angel held nothing but admiration for the man who had stood firm and protected Aurora with his life.

She listened carefully, turning her attention from Jaric and Catona to Ralean as he entered. Her eyes softened a little and the smallest of smiles danced across her lips. Was it relief to see friend who had fit so well into Aegis? Yet here he was, dressed in Auroran finery and looking nothing like the Aegian Duke that she knew him as. He is confident, Angel noticed, and Ralean knew what the problem was no sooner than when he stepped through the door. Angel hadn't really expected that.

Before she had time to say anything, Admiral Kinden made his presence known. She nodded with another warm smile at his presence - but he would know by her sheer expression alone that they were in dire straights.

Angel stepped forward. "Good evening, Gentlemen." She said out of sheer formality. "It seems you already know what some of our concerns are." Angel was serious this evening, knowing that they would understand she was refering to the stag and his henchmen.

When Kinsen asked Jaric what The Stag and his movements had been, Angel stayed quiet and awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-07, 21:53

{Clearing his throat in the doorway, Rensain strode in, dressed in his usual finery - a sharp black velvet suit, attired with a long black cloak. His cane clicked against the cold stone of the floor as he approached the King and Queen of Aurora and Aegis. Respectfully, he tipped his top hat to Jaric and Angel.}

"Good Evening, all. I came here as soon as I received the missive."

{Rensain strode further into the room, noting the other warriors. His eyes cast along to what they were all looking at - the war map and the position of troops. Pulling out a pocket watch and checking the time, he highly suspected that Vladamir wouldn't take too much long to arrive. He hoped to find out sooner rather than later what the fuss was about, but Rensain wisely decided to remain quiet and wait patiently.}
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-07, 22:26

~Ral turns to the others with a smile. "I apologize for my curt behavior and lack of courtesy. Greetings, everyone, especially the King and Queen." He gestures to the table. "My manners were distracted by the matter at hand, so forgive me."

He nods to Angel, his face turning serious a moment. "Aye, a little familiar with it. The Hunter and I have collected our share of pelts. Aye, and worn our share of scars. Even shared a fire with one or two of the beasts." he glances sidelong at Catona. "And we all know the stories, true. Some have even faced them."~
Back to top Go down
Kinsen

Kinsen

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-08, 22:09

=Kinsen turns backs to Angel with a smile and bow of his head. "I apologize my Queen, I shared Baron SwyftBlade's sense of discourteous urgency." He flashes her a tense smile. "Or perhaps war room courtesy is being observed."

He glances sideways to Ralean, and then at Catona. He himself had had his run ins with the northern beasts: the great ursine warriors and the tigrin hunters. He also knew well Catona's history with these creatures, and with their leader. He turns back to the maps, trying to find a good avenue for attack or defense, waiting the arrival of the rest, and Jaric's explanations.=

Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-09, 13:44

Angel glanced down at the war table, her mind in deep thought until Ralean addressed her. It was then that she looked up and in his direction.

"There is nothing to forgive, the matter at hand is of urgency and requires absolute attention. In this room, there is no time for games and politics amongst ourselves. You speak of a collection of pelts..perhaps you might be needed here to collect a few more."

With another small smile, she folded her arms in front of her and viewed the pieces on the table once more. Clearing her throat, her tone changed from its usual jest and now held a sense of seriousness. She was in deep thought when Kinsen spoke up.Tucking a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear, Angel focused on the Admiral and smiled faintly, nodding to him as she accepted his appology.

"You are also forgiven, Kinsen. We are all concerned here, there is much to do and time is sparse. I hope the others arrive momentarily or we must begin without them. Take note that I'm glad both yourself and Ralean have dealt with this matter before - it seems you all have. I have heard tales of the Stag..who hasn't? But I have never dealt with any of his minions."

Angel paused for a small breath and she let her hands drop to her side, one resting on the hilt of Angelfire. A small comfort that it was, it was still a comfort. Looking to Jaric, she addressed him personally, but made sure the others could hear incase they wanted to comment.

"Recently..I had a strange dream of sorts...its probably nothing..but I woke with such sick dread it's something I feel I should mention. I saw in my dream, a man who was tall, yet was also small. He had no face...it was almost as if he were wearing a mask. He didn't speak, either. I can't say I've seen anything like it before - its hard to discribe."
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-09, 20:37

<< Vlad strides into the room , his face paler than normal, even for the undead. He crosses to the map, spits on the marker of the Stag's personal guard and drops a letter onto the table in front of Jaric>>

You already knowm, but I will tell you anyway. She's free, and she's coming here....

<< he turns away and drops into his chair, throwwing the blue rose to the table.>>
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-09, 20:47

Ava strode in behind Vladamir as if she belonged in Icehold. Instead of her usual revealing attire, she wore a long and black velvet gown. It hung loosely and tied neatly in ribbpn behind and across her back. Red hair was bunched up neatly enough, but some strands had escaped and whisped in front of her emerald mischievious eyes. She nodded to all those present, resting a hand on her small but pregnant bump that was clearly noticable as she rested a hand on it. In the other, she twirled a red rose and smirked.

"All for one..and one for all, is it?"

She threw the red rose down next to Vlad's blue.

"We have no choice but to come together, after all, we have a common enemy now. Lord help who gets in the path of that crazy bitch."
Back to top Go down
Jaric Carthallion

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-09, 21:04

{{ Jaric stands unmoving and quiet as the others enter, he listens as they comment and remark on the map, his own men noting quickly the traditional enemy of Aurora, the Aegeans among them still not seeing the danger.

As Vlad enters and says his peice Jaric frowns, looking down at the parchment, the seal already broken, not needing to read what was on it. His brother was correct, he did already know, which was in large part the reason for this gatherring. When Bathory enters his rage rises, his eyes flaring white breifly before returning to their usual green.

Choosing not to address the woman's arrival at present, even as she speaks the truth of the matter, he simply raises his hand and places a new peice on the Aegis board, the figure of a woman on a throne, the banner above it bearing a purple mask.}}

I called this council to prepare for war and worse. As some of you have noted, the Stag has mobilized...he is amassing forces, not to assault Raven'sCrest, but to man a fleet of ships...a tactic he has never before employed.

{{ Jaric scans the group, locking his eyes on each of them in turn.}}

Should he arrive on this island as feared, this will be unlike any war this island has faced before. We will not be enslaved, He will not try to hold territory. This enemy will be bent on erradicating every trace of humanity from this land.

{{ He pauses for a moment before looking down at the newest peice}}

More troubling, we have recently been informed that the Lady Margeurite has been released from her prison...and as the Baron has so delicately noted, has arrived in Aegis. She has come for Vladamir and myself, and will make no effort to spare any who are in her way.

Questions.....
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-09, 22:19

~Ral shakes his head, grinning like a fool as this unfolds. He new the names, the players for the most part, and frankly, he could count a number of dragons and demons he'd rather be facing down at the present. He looks at everyone else, not batting an eyelash at Bathory or Vlad's presence in the room. He felt the stirring of life within himself, that he had not felt in long seasons, of a type of energetic passion for the fight.

He rests a hand on the table with an easy smirk. "So, what's the problem then?" he gestures with one hand, waving off his lame attempt at humor. he looks around at everyone. "Are the Horned Bastard and the Bitch Queen in League, or are we fighting two enemies?"

He looks at the map closely, and shakes his head. "Have they sailed? How much time do we have? The Aegean army is not ready for this fight, even if they were at full strength, they don't know the enemy." He sighs deeply and straightens, grinning once more. "Well, I can't it won't be a fight worthy of a song."~
Back to top Go down
Kinsen

Kinsen

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-09, 22:39

=Kinsen smiles grimly as Jaric speaks. "If this is a new tactic, then the advantage is to us. What do we know of their power at sea? What types of ships are they using, and when do they sail, if they haven't already?" he looks between the two maps, mentally creating an image of both coastlines. His voice is sure and steady, the crimson crscent on his face almost glowing as his eyes light up to a near-silver. "There are certain places they must land to gain a foothold. We can take them in the sea, feints and lunges with the faster aegean ships, perhaps draw them into our main power, and use that thrust to scatter them. Their advantage is in the air, true, but we can bleed them before they make the shore."

He looks around pointedly. "We can know where they must land, given the terrain, assuming they don't abandon ship at the cliffs and fly to a landing. With this, we can have men set to drive them into the sea." he looks at Jaric "if they haven't sailed, we could take them from behind and push them into the water, but I suppose they'll be aship by the time we could arrive. But to harry them from the rear with the aegean vessels as they sail into our jaws would suffice. A good many will not reach the shores if we have sufficient time."=

Back to top Go down
Catona

Catona

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-09, 23:14

=Catona gives Vlad a long, pointed look as he enters, and then a short nod of acknowledgment, a barely perceptible incline of his head to the Baron and the woman beside him. From his place he looks long at the maps, absorbing their words in his usual stoic silence, still and calm.

He steps forward and takes the new piece in one smooth metal hand, lifting it for inspection casually the way one might lift a glass to check for cleanliness. He sets the piece back down in the exact same spot, still silent as death, internally his mind racing over possiblities. He was no strategist on this scale, not in the way the men around him were.=
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-09, 23:42

~Ral took a moment to survey the group again, feeling for all the world like the gentlest snake in a pit of vipers. This was a room full of dangerous people, and the realization that these people gathered with him were there for the sole reason of extracting blood and death, for whatever reasons, noble or selfish, gave him pause.

He took a deep breath, shaking his head as Kinsen speaks. "The Stag is not our concern. He won't arrive on the battlefield until he must, to claim his victory, as he did at Raven's Crest. We have the men to hold him off, and perhaps throw back his forces."

He points to the newest piece on the board. "We must strike her before the Stag makes landfall. We cannot fight one while worrying about the blade the other holds to our back." He moves her piece to Icehold. "And we should meet her here, where we are strongest. Let the admiral and our generals hold off the beasts until she is removed, and then face the Horned One with their strength behind us." He looks to Jaric pointedly.

"You say she is after you and the Baron...well, you have competent commanders in the field to buy you time to end her. I do not doubt your skill, My King, nor that of the Baron, but alone, the two of you would be in sorry sorts against her. This is a threat that must be faced with solidarity. You will need help, and we will need you after your fight is done. If we separate you to lead your armies, then we make her job easier, as you'll be alone for the taking, no matter your guards or precautions."

He looks at those gathered with a fierce sort of grin, charming in the honesty. "And if you fail, then we all bleed either way. Here, at least, I see a chance to check stroke that seeks our end."~
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-11, 23:11

*Angel had been expecting the arrival of Vlad, but the sight of Bathory behind him caused her eyes to narrow and her mood to darken. She couldn't help but see the "bump" it was rather obvious. She remembered what Vladamir had spoken of and the situation, and her cheeks flushed red with fury. Her right hand clenched into a tight fist and she couldn't release it.

Shaking her head, she couldn't even bring herself to look at Jaric or anyone else in the room. Her eyes just focused instead back down at the war table and the pieces. Forcing herself to focus, Angel listened to the opinions given on the matter at hand. After some thought, she asked a simple question to anyone willing to answer.*

"Do we know...how long we have?"
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-11, 23:30

{Rensain who had been standing to the side of the room, had, up until this moment remained quiet. However, the conversation was growing ahead of him. Clearing his throat a little, he speaks up.}

"Lord Jaric, Angel - My Queen...I do not know what this is all about. Who are these enemies that you speak of and why is our time so short? As we all know, Aegis has been on the defensive. What has provoked this enemy to attack?"

{He nodded to Vladamir and Bathory, opening his quill and with a deep breath he begins to take notes.}

"The Stag....and The...er...Bit...Lady Margeurite. What is it that they hold against you both and can we use it to our advantage? I don't mean to slow this meeting down, but in order for me to be of use, I have to know what I am up against."

{Rensain glanced down and began to scribe once again, making further notes and awaiting an answer.}
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-11, 23:49

~Ral looks at Rensain and chuckles, shaking his head. "Forgive us, Rensain. With your exception, all of us have at least heard the stories. Most have felt the claws. The Stag is a powerful force of nature with an army of tigrin and ursine, and other unsavories. Imagine an Auroran ice bear, twelve feet tall, but with human body conformation, and wings. Or a humanoid tiger, built like our arge friend here.." he gestures to Kinsen. "And they possess all the animal cunning and raw strength of their natural constituents, but also the intellect of men. Except the bears. They just eat, and kill, and eat." He looks to the others, and gestures idly at nothing in particular.

"I'm aware that is a gross over-simplification. We also face the wolves, and his dark powers. His shamans. If stories be told, there may be Dark Fey and an Ice Dragon, or worse." He looks askance at Jaric. "I don't suppose there actually IS an ice dragon? That is something I could comfortably deal with." he shakes his question away and continues. "The Bitch is another matter. She's more storied than our dead friend here, shrouded in stories and legends. Her story is best left to others to tell."

he gestures to Vlad as he steps back to survey the map again, standing beside Catona. After a long moment of scrutiny, he looks sideways at Catona with a conspiratorial grin. "The Antlered Bastard is going to be surprised as hell to see you in the flesh." he looks down at the seamless metal arm "...such as it is, I mean."~
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-12, 19:45

<< Vlad looks at the map with a deep scowl>>

Oh yes, I can tell the bitch's story well enough. She is the physical emobodiement of every evil deed ever performed for the sake of doing ill to a person. She is a conniving, underhanded whore who will murder a child slowly because she finds its screams soothe her to sleep, and then comfort the greiving mother so she may revel in the woman's sufferring, all the while telling her in her mind how she murderred her child, detail by viscious detail.

Of the two who come, I would rather face that antlerred son of a whore than deal with that thing in a woman's skin.

<< He absently runs his hand across the scars on his neck, feeling the weight of the heavy collar her wore so long ago.>>
Back to top Go down
Jaric Carthallion

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-12, 20:05

{{ Jaric reaches to the map, placing some of the stag's forces in the sea around the coast of Aurora.}}

We are not aware that he has ships. Our scouts report that they are currently cutting ice fromg the glacial cliffs...it would seem that they are planning to sail to use on the very ice of our home.

As for making landfall, we can be certain they will not make that a consideration in the coming assault. They will use the air to their advantage, so we must begin preparing to releive them of that advantage. In preparation, Lord Ralean, you will begin to train men in the methods fo the Watch. We will use the natural skill of the Aegean bowman to our advantage.

Admiral Kinsen, I applaud your thinking with the fleet, harying any other enemy at sea in such a manner would be prudent, but in this case the enemies flight advantage will cost us more than we gain. We will use the ships to ring the island and give us an early alert as to their arrival.

Duke Rensain, we face an enemy that is implacable, amoral, and determined to eradicate humanoid life from the face of the earth save for his own forces. His soldiers know no fear, do not disobey, and can not be reasoned with. They hunt and kill with the ferocity of the beasts from which they were made, and are more than a match for many men in battle. Pray you do not have to face one of these on the feild alone.

{{ As he speaks the door behind him opens, four servants enter pushing a massive block of clear ice into the room, the cold from the block is so deep it immediately drops the temperature around it. Trapped in the solid block of ice is a massive figure of a bear standing upright. The best is more than 18 feet in height, its massive arms ending in claws like knives and its fangs beared in a snarl. Behind it, a pair of wings enormous in size, are partially unfurled.}}

For those who have not encounterred them before, this is an Ursine, the Stag's mightiest warrior breed. Where once he had but a dozen to his command, our scouts now count over a hundred. They are the largest, and deadliest of his soldiers. Feel free to inspect it, it shoudl assist you in understanding the dangers we face.

{{ He turns back to the map}}

As for MArgeurite, she is somewhat of an unknown at the moment. We do not know where precisely she is, nor her exact plan. All we know at the moment is that she will not be content with merely killing myself or the Baron for her imprisonment, she will wish to draw it out as long as possible, otherwise I would offer myself up immediately. What we cna be sure of, is that she will act, and when we ar least prepared for it.

To that end I have called the Baron and his...wife...back to Aegis. If we are closer together, then we have more of a chance of drawwing her to us, rahter than being hunted.

Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-12, 20:26

{Rensain nodded to Ralean as he spoke of what creatures the enemy had - pausing at "Ice dragon" to look up at the others, before glancing back down and writing it in the notes. As Vladamir spoke about the bitch in further detail, he continued to write.}

"I thank you for the insight, Ralean and Vladamir. I can see the reason for concern now..what you're saying is - we have someone far worse than Bathory to be concerned about for a change."

{Rensain paused in his notes and contemplation as Jaric spoke. The man held great command and authority, he mused to himself as he listened. This meeting was growing more dire by the minute. When Jaric and Vladamir are concerned about an enemy, he thought it wise to take heed. How, he wondered, would they be able to all get through such trials? Yet, there simply had to be a way. For Aegis, there had to be.

When Jaric addressed him personally, Rensain inclined his head in Jaric's direction, his expression formal and serious.}

"I had hoped for better news, Your Majesty."

{Jaric brought the frozen giant bear into the room and Rensain turned his attention to the massive block of ice. His eyes focused and narrowed on the unfurled wings. He remained in his seat, but began sketching it in his book.}

"Can one of these...be resurrected from the dead? If so, then we can use them to our advantage once they have been killed? No..of course, this is simply a necromancer's predictable methods. Are they afraid of anything? I suppose not."

{He got up from his seat and slowly approached the Ursin, the creature was indeed terrifying - yet it fascinated him all the sane. Rensain had always been a curious soul. If one of these foul things had attacked his flying castle it would have caused enough damage to warrant concern. To think that there were more - heading this way, was not boding well for him. Clearly Rensain had paled from his usual skin color.}
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-12, 23:52

Ava took a deep breath, crossing her legs and sitting comfortably. However, at the mere mention of Margurete she shivered, and then did so again as Vlad discribed to Rensain just some of her traits. She had certainly earn't her name as "The Bitch". She nodded in agreement with her husband. She was indeed a "Thing in a woman's skin." Even if Ava had never personally dealt with her, she knew enough.

Taking a deep breath, she looked from Catona, to Kinsen and from Angel to Jaric. Her hand came up to her forehead and she groaned a little. "Dear Gods, will we have no rest here? What does it take to maintain a peaceful realm?"

Yet she soon grew quiet the second Jaric began to speak and the severity of the situation made it worse. This was confirmed of course, by the arrival of the massive Ursine which caused her to stand up and back a little towards the wall, resulting her to bump into Ralean. Her hand reached out and gripped him on the elbow. "I've seen these before, Ralean...yet upclose they are worse..how many does The Stag have? A Hundred? My God.." Tense, she couldn't relax or look at anything else but the fierce creature that was staring back at them, frozen in anger and fury.

It was only when Jaric mentioned her as "wife" did she flash a look of anger back towards him. "I do have a name, dear. It's never been difficult for you to forget before." She shook her head and returned to Vladamir, wanting to stay away from Jaric. She sat down again, her hands shaky as she pulled a hankerchief out from her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime2013-01-15, 18:11

~Ral smiles wryly at Bathory, patting her hand in a warm gesture, given the circumstances. "There are enough of them to terrify me in no small amount." he steps towards the ice-encased creature, the cold from the block leeching into his body, and he lifts a gloved hand, running it along the clear surface, almost lost in memories of blowing wind and icy hunts.

Curling his hand into a fist, he heaves a soft sigh. "We have little to spare, in the way of time." He turns to Jaric. "So what are our next steps, and where do we all fit in?" He felt he was voicing a curiosity of those gathered: where did they all belong in the coming fight?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dire summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dire summons   Dire summons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dire summons
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next