Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans for tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2012-09-13, 22:17

:: Xavier sits at his desk, his tatterred shirt thrown over the edge of the bed, the fresh scars from his last round in the training ring with the undead warriors fading even as he goes over the recent reports from Aegis proper. He frowns, turning to the bed where his sister Claudia sits::

We have a serious problem dear sister, it seems out wonderful parents have lost the realm to our beloved Uncle and his interminable paladins.

:: He throws the paper across the desk, slamming his hand down::

Taking the realm from father was a difficult prospect to begin with, but to send an army of the undead against the presists and Dragon Knights of the Auroran Crown is an exercise in futitlity...
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2012-09-28, 21:41

:: Claudia's ebony hair is a ruffled mess, looking a little static. Sat on the bed and staring at Xavier, she tilts her head to one side, the objects of a notebook, and a pencil circling above and around her. An apple joins the mix. Steadily, the book of notes opens and the pencil begins to write in the book.

Claudia shakes her head at the bad news, but makes no attempt to speak aloud. Instead, she sends her twin a mindlink::

This is bad news, brother, but it is not the end for us. No, it only means that we will have to take more time. We can strike Jaric when he is vulnerable, and uncle now has plenty of distractions thanks to his new realm.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2012-10-04, 09:49

:: Xavier's look darkens, his eyes flaring a deep red::

Jaric? Vulnerable?! When has he ever been vulnerable? The man has been running a realm larger than this for centuries and has the absolute authority to order everyone to the sword ina moment's notice. Aegis will be no more a distraction to him then his new wife.

:: He begins to tap his fingers on the desk as he watches the objects circling his sister's head::

DO you have to do that when we are talking? I know you need to continue your studies, but most people are more polite...

:: thinking to himself; " Then again, most people aren't able to read a book without looking at it...."::
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2012-12-21, 23:10

::All the objects immediately dropped onto the bed, the levitation gone. Claudia blinks and tilts her head to one side, listening to her twin brother intensely. She could see his temper flare, yet had no reaction of anger. Instead, Claudia stood up and walked to the bedside cabinet. She reached out for a brush with her hand, and it immediately leviated into her palm. Then, carefully and slowly, she began to brush through some ebony strands. After a few thoughtful moments, she finally speaks in mindlink.::

"Perhaps Uncle Jaric needs a bigger distraction. Clearly his wife nor Aegis is what he needs. Neither are a true threat to him."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-01-01, 21:09

Indeed, the problem with that is finding something to distract the bastard without making the rest of the realm a burnt out husk. We can not take the realm to open warfare too soon, if we tip our hand he will scour us from existance with no more thought than you dismissing Marcus' advances.

:: He snatches up another folded letter, this one bearing a purple seal with theater masks, he tears it open and frowns....::

This may be for you my dear....

:: He holds out the letter::
Back to top Go down
Wintershadow

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-01-01, 21:44

~ sitting in the center of the paper is a small figure dressed in purple and black motley, his face hidden behind a flat porcelain mask divided in purple and black. Above the image, in delicate script is a small message to Claudia:

" My dearest child, as a token of my affection, and in appreciation for your advancement in your studies, please accept this small token."

As she finishes reading the image lifts from the page, the tiny black bells on his hat ringing softly as he stands. For a moment it appears that the wings of a dark butterfly protrude from his back before fading into smoke. The tiny figure bows deeply, not speaking aloud but instead directly to Claudia's mind.~

" My Lady sends her regards, and bids me offer assistance in any endeavour you may ask of me."

~ His mental voice is almost a whisper, like snow fall.~
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-01-12, 23:30

::Claudia tilts her head sharply to one side and stares at the writing, her eyes growing bigger as the image itself comes to life. As the fae neatly bows, she reaches down with one index finger and pokes him curiously in the stomach. She were checking for tricks. When Claudia found non, magical or otherwise, she finally replied.

ML Xavier and Wintershadow:

"Interesting...I thank your Lady, might you tell me who she is? How do you think you can be of service to me? I did not ask anyone for gifts."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-01-22, 19:32

:: As the little figure stands off the page, Xavier reaches for his blade::

Gods be damend fae....I thought we were rid of them all.
Back to top Go down
Wintershadow

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-01-22, 19:37

~ As Xavier rises with his sword the small figure vanishes is a whirl of ice and snow, from the swirling clound emerges the same figure, now standing an esy six foot in height and holding a blade of what seems to be ice in his hand, the expresionless mask reveals nothing of his intent his words are deliverred directly to Xavier's mind~

" A fae I am, though not as you know them."

~ His attention still on Xavier he speaks to Claudia's mind~

" For the moment, she share a common interest in your father's well fare. As for her identity, the lady has need for anonymity."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-01-25, 23:20

:: Claudia watched the fae, her head tilting slowly from left to right as it grew taller. Her eyes narrowed, but elsewise, her expression remained motionless.

Speaking in Mind Link to Xavier and the fae creature, Claudia answered him. "Your lady, she sends you to watch us..is this true?"

She blinked, slowly, but he would still feel as though her eyes were boring deep into his soul. ::
Back to top Go down
Wintershadow

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-02-17, 21:03

~ the small head nods once~

" I am here to serve as you see fit, and to report your progress to my Lady so that she may share in your triumph. Her ties to your father are such that she finds kinship with you, though she can not be here to assist you directly, she desires you acheive your fuill greatness."

~ As his words enter Claudia's mind his form returns to its original height, standing once more on the sheet of paper in her hand.~
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-03-20, 21:32

Spoken in disjointed whispers of a thousand souls, mindlinked through Xavier and to Wintershadow:

"Your Lady wishes to share triumph over my success but I have yet to have any. What does she know that I do not? What can I learn and more importantly, what is she to my father? Prove you can be of use to me.You will tell the truth."
Back to top Go down
Wintershadow

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-03-28, 21:11

" My Lady knows many things, past and future. Your triumph is assured, provided we can come to accord. As to your second question, her relationship to your father is nearly as your own. She is as a mother to him in a manner, and more than that in other ways."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-04-12, 21:00

"If she and father are as close as you claim, then you will not mind me taking you to him."

Claudia's eyes flashed with delight, as her mindlink seared into Wintershadow's and Xaviers conscience. Her head slowly tilted to the other side, sizing up the fae with curiosity and interest. What magic's did it know that could aid her learning? Who was this mystery woman?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-04-12, 21:06

~ Xavier raises an eyebrow~

You would visit father dear sister? I am not sure we would be that welcome truly, though I do suppose I could pay a visit to mother while you are busy dealing with father and the fae....

~ his smile is cold and wicked as he speaks~
Back to top Go down
Wintershadow

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-04-12, 21:08

~ the fae is not visibly shaken or in any other noticeable way affected by her words, his own voice responding calmly~

" I am more than happy to accompany you on this journey, in fact, I believe a meeting with your father would prove most entertaining, it has been some time since we last spoke, and I do so long to have a chance to finish that conversation..."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime2013-04-12, 21:24

Claudia's eyebrow raised whilst the rest of her face remained expressionless. She knew by his answer that something was amiss, for aside from her Mother, there had never been anyone that took delight in seeing her father. This she knew as a fact. She mindlinks Xavier:

"Yes, I would visit Father with a matter such as this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plans for tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans for tomorrow   Plans for tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for tomorrow
Page 1 of 1