Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Field Trip: Oasiz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

Field Trip: Oasiz Empty
PostSubject: Field Trip: Oasiz   Field Trip: Oasiz Icon_minitime2011-07-18, 11:07

Hello dears,

I was wondering how many of you might be interested in taking a little road trip across to Oasiz for a one off rp session in a chatroom? I'm willing to put aside our storylines simply to have all our characters in one place at the same time. I've contemplated taking a few to introduce you to Drenai of Deathstalker, a dear friend of mine. Nothing major, just simple introductions to prove that we do really exist. lol

Feel free to PM, IM me or what not.

I think we'll have a blast.

*Goes into teacher mode* Class dismissed.

Rae
X
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip: Oasiz   Field Trip: Oasiz Icon_minitime2011-07-18, 14:15

Wow, that might be fun. I never liked Oasiz much, but I think if it was the Aegis crew, it might not be too bad. Nice to chat all together again. Smile I'll be very busy this next week, though. I'm moving this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rensain Caladore

Rensain Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip: Oasiz   Field Trip: Oasiz Icon_minitime2011-07-18, 15:05

If you make it next week, I'll be in on the idea also. I'm intrigued, and it will certainly be wonderful for us all to catch up together again in a chatroom.

Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip: Oasiz   Field Trip: Oasiz Icon_minitime2011-07-25, 11:49

All things considerred, I think I'll stay away from there. Not my kind of people in those rooms and there are quite a few I find less than desirable to be around given certain events that have transpired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Field Trip: Oasiz   Field Trip: Oasiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field Trip: Oasiz
Page 1 of 1