Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning from a failed trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Returning from a failed trip Empty
PostSubject: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:13

Artimus wasn't riding has hard as he could have been; his horse was tired from the long trip so far and he was no where near done yet. His mission to Marloc has failed, mainly because it wasn't where he left it, but he was heading back to Meriddia where he would rest for the night and make some discrete enquiries about it's location.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:18

~she made herself go to arts pendent. It took alot of her energy. She phased in just in front of him. Then dropped to her knees.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:20

Artimus spotted something in front of him and slowed the horse to a stop. Indis? Oh hells!
He jumped from the saddle and ran over to her.

I thought I had you swear you wouldn't come looking for me!

If he had actually found Marloc, if the Necromancer had been there and she'd done this? He didn't want to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:34

~she looks up at him flickering.~

"There was a reason for this..." ~she put her hand over her head. she grabbed him and hugged him tightly~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:38

A reason?

Reason, what reason?

He held her tightly, knowing something must be wrong for her to appear like this.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:49

"I got here without you calling..." ~she laughed kinda almost sounded manic..or crazy.~ "Didn't think i could do it."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 20:53

Artimus shook his head. He didn't understand.

Indis, listen to me. You need to go back. Please. What I'm doing, it's not safe. Not safe for you. Please.

How in the nine hells could he make her listen? He didn't want to emphasize just how dangerous it was, because then she'd be worried for him and not want to leave. But on the other hand he couldn't tell her there was more danger to her than him because that would reveal where he was. And he didn't want anyone coming to mess up his plan.
No, he had to do this on his own. If everything went wrong, then at least he knew in a months time, Willow would open the letter and find out where he was. But not yet.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-16, 21:12

~she looked at him~

"I came for a reason...why can't I remember...*she thought for a moment* and why isn't it safe.. am dead not much else can happened to me..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-17, 02:23

He was kneeling beside her, his voice full of concern.

You've pushed yourself too far, over exerted yourself. Please, go back.

He glanced around, there was no telling where they were right now. In the distance you could just make out the tops of the taller buildings of Meriddia, but at least she wouldn't know where he was.

He leaned forward and kissed her, touching the pendant as he did so. Gods it hurt to send her away like this. He needed - he wanted - company, but not her, not right now.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime2011-01-17, 09:52

~she kissed him back and as the kiss ended she went back to the library. She a woke there and fell to the floor and she just laid there.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from a failed trip   Returning from a failed trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning from a failed trip
Page 1 of 1