Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*

Go down 
+2
Jared Crimsonflame
Queen Bathory
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Empty
PostSubject: Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*   Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Icon_minitime2011-05-27, 12:36

Hello guys,

The site has been quiet and slow. Wakey wakey! Lets get posting. Wink

Seriously, sorry I've been away so long. Real life has taken over a great deal - especially now we have 4 kids, and full time education.

However, thats one of the benefits to role playing on a forum. There's going to be some significant changes on the site, so please pay attention to storylines that might not just be your own.

I love you guys, I've missed you all very much!

LETS DO THIS! Very Happy

Rae
xxx
Back to top Go down
Jared Crimsonflame

Jared Crimsonflame

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*   Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Icon_minitime2011-05-27, 12:45

*Yawns* I'm here Rae. Yeah, I've been working but I'll make the effort to post when I can. I'm currently with Amarra in Everest Forest, waiting and seeing if Jaric and his troops are going to be passing by.

On another note, has anyone seen Ralean? Plans need to be made.

Jared/Jason
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*   Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Icon_minitime2011-05-27, 12:54

I wasn't aware being awake was a requirement... Razz
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*   Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Icon_minitime2011-05-27, 22:29

I am here just waiting for Angel to finish talking to Vlad....
Back to top Go down
Vladamir Carthallion
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*   Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Icon_minitime2011-07-12, 23:52

Sue me, I'm slow. Been having issues at the home base. Will get a quick summary up for story ine soon and get the ball rolling again so we can all be on the same page. Sorry for the long delay, but it's been busy here with everyone at school and trying to keep the house alive around illnesses and what not.

Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*   Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Icon_minitime2011-07-13, 02:44

No..I've been a bad culprit also. I've been trying to do school and work. *yawns* Damn...I need another coffee, anyone else in? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Ralean SwyftBlade

Ralean SwyftBlade

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*   Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Icon_minitime2011-08-02, 22:04

~Takes a cup and has a seat, stifling a yawn~

Lil old me is "somewhere else" at the moment, and generally trying to stay out of the way of all the angry people with armies.

Also, I'm hiding from Jared. But not really.
Back to top Go down
Queen Bathory
Admin
Queen Bathory

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*   Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Icon_minitime2011-09-12, 19:32

*Shouts outloud and points*

HEY JARED!! I'VE FOUND RALEAN!!

hehehe...now you're not hiding for Jared. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*   Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake up Aegis! *Hands everyone coffee*
Page 1 of 1