Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to Grorr once again.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 21:44

~she clapped her hands~

"Oh yes I cans. I will makes you one and mommy one and tibs ones." ~she giggled~

"Ok i wants the paints. Are we almosts theres?" ~she started to wiggle around on the horse~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 21:48

He laughed at his excited child. he'd never seen her this happy... well, he had.. once before..

Easy Honey. It's a little way yet. We'll be there soon. And then Mommy can join us.

And he'd be free to have a skulk around the house on his own.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 21:54

~she start to sing alittle excited song~

"I gets to paint yay yay yay. I gets to paint daddy a picture yay yay yay. I gets to paints mommys a pictures yay yay yay. I gets to paints tibbbbsss a pictures yay yay yay."

~she giggled and turned and kissed her daddys cheek and choked hugged him~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 21:57

He waited till she screwed her little face up, so she couldn't see him, then he rolled his eyes.
This was going to be a long trip. At least she hadn't started asking if they were nearly there yet.

He was actually looking forward to getting there himself, to give his head time to rest.

Yes Honey, you can. What picture are you going to draw Daddy?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:03

~she looked at him~

"Its a secrets. I can'ts tell yous. and I has no ideas." ~she giggles~

"Maybes a unicorns. or pixies. or rainbows. I don't knows. Maybe alls them." ~she wiggled some more.~

"Are we theres yet?" ~she clapped her hands together.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:04

He smiled, the onyl way he knew t keep his sanity right now.

You just keep your eye behind us, to see if we're being followed by the meathead brigade.

He knew it wasn't much further.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:13

~she got in his face and looked at him with a angry looks~

"He is nots a complete meatshead."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:22

He tried not to laugh at that fierce, serious little cute face.

I know he's not, Honey. I was meaning the group he's with, of course...

he had noted her use of the word "not a complete..." meaning she thought at times he was.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:25

~she kept that look on for a moment longer then turned back around.~

"Okies. I wants to paint... yay yay yay paints." ~she leaned forward and talked to azure~

"I gets to paints. You wants a pictures too?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:27

I think Azure would love a picture. Maybe a nice juicy apple, or some warm hay or something nice for him.

Maybe a large horse kicking Tiberious in the head would do for him.

Still, at least he knew she would be occupied for a while, now she had 4 pictures to do.
He glanced up at the horizon.

Look Honey, Salarain!
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:29

~she clapped happily and really started to wiggle on the horse~

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ~she yelled with and excited squeek.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:34

We'll get Azure settled, then find you some paints and paper - and anything else you want. Then daddy will have to go off for a bit.

Oh hell... did he just way.. whatever she wanted? He hoped she hadn't caught that bit.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:37

~she looked at him and flashed that cocky grin~

"Anythings..."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:39

Damit, she hadn't.

Well, not anything exactly.. just.. whatever else you need to be comfy for a while. And to paint...

He thought for a moment.

And you promise me you will ONLY paint on paper. NOT on the walls, or the bed, or the carpet... Right?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:43

~she nodded~

"no walls or beds or carpets. gots it."

"Since i can'ts have whiskeys I wants all the candies we gots." ~she giggled and wiggled around wanting to get off the horse.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2010-10-18, 22:46

Not just the things I listed, ANYTHING. You can ONLY paint on paper. And if you run out paper, then...you stop painting. And yes, you can have a candy or two.

He guided Azure through the gate, picked Jade up and dismounted carefully, putting her down.

Don't run off now. he said to her as he sorted the horse out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to Grorr once again.   Returning to Grorr once again. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning to Grorr once again.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3