Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Some Info on Storyline

Go down 
+2
Amarra
Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Need Some Info on Storyline Empty
PostSubject: Need Some Info on Storyline   Need Some Info on Storyline Icon_minitime2010-10-09, 22:39

Okay guys,

Unfortunately I had to take some time off because of school matters, as you know. Thankfully, I see everyone has thusfar been able to carry on without me.

Could you all kindly fill me in where you're at with your character storyline wise, so that I'm not lost? I'd just like to know where your character is, and what they are doing at the moment.

Thanks!

Rae
Back to top Go down
Amarra

Amarra

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Info on Storyline   Need Some Info on Storyline Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 21:02

Hi Smile

Amarra is in Meriddia in the Judgement thread.

Meghan is lost somewhere in space I think. She's supposed to be going to work for Maire in Meriddia but I keep forgetting to post.
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Info on Storyline   Need Some Info on Storyline Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 22:20

Art is in the "Recovery cave" thread, in the forest along with Jade.
Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Info on Storyline   Need Some Info on Storyline Icon_minitime2010-10-10, 22:31

Willow and Leon are at Willows glass shop just down from Maire's shop still putting final touches on it.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Info on Storyline   Need Some Info on Storyline Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 14:10

Um, I'm sorry, telling me which thread your in doesn't really help. I'm trying to catch up on storyline really fast, so if people could give me a brief discription of what your character is doing and with whom, that would be great. Its also a good way for people who never bother to read other peoples threads to catch up on what everyone else is doing.

For Example, Angel is with Jaric at Icehold, and its in the hours before Jaric and the Aurorans head off for war on Aegis.
Back to top Go down
Maire Caladore

Maire Caladore

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Info on Storyline   Need Some Info on Storyline Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 15:14

I had really ment to post a lot sooner then this arghhh! Life got crazy . Maire and Letala were getting ready to go to the shops gardens so that Maire could show Letala around. In Merridia.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Info on Storyline   Need Some Info on Storyline Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 15:22

Art and tib had a spar and Jade took Art to the cave in the forest they had set up as a make shift home to recover from the damage done. So art and Jade are out there recovering and Tib is now visiting Jade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Info on Storyline   Need Some Info on Storyline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Some Info on Storyline
Page 1 of 1