Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recovery cave once more

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 10:57

He became aware of voices nearby and stirred in his sleep, opening one eye, and seeing Jade sitting up, talking to someone. He remained still, closing his eyes and just listening.

That sounded like Tiberious.... What the hell?

He remained still and just listened.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 11:15

~she smiled alittle~

"Yes I was alittle angry. so when we got here I got dad set up then beat the hell out of a tree. I will be fine in a day."

~she sat up more hearing about the horse~

"Wait you brought me a horse?" ~she couldn't believe it. she was surprised. Boy he was full of surprises.~

~she stood up and moved to stand in front of him and smiled softly she leaned up to kiss him~

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 11:21

~Being alone he had no problems with kissing her back.~

"Yes, I got you a horse. Well, how else are you expected to come and see me?"

~He smiled again, still aware of her dad lying very close by, but still asleep.~

"His name is Victor, as in Victory, and he's..." ~He looks around, then points to Azure~ "He's over there. I won him in a fight, and now he's yours."

~He looked at her~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 11:34

~she smiles as she sees him point to azure.~

"Victor..hmm not bad a bad name."

~she kissed him again~

"Thank you. So am allowed to sneak to see you am I." ~she smiled softly~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 11:42

~In a quick movement he put his arm behind her and pulled her to him, holding her tightly.~

"Of course. You're mine now too, remember."

~He hadn't forgotten her part of the deal, but he liked to be able to joke that he was her property now~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 11:51

~she smiled and couldn't help but bit her lip when he pulled her closely to him...god I love being this close to him god he smells so good. She wrapped her arms around him.~

"I have been yours for a while. The fight just made it known."

~she started to feel something in the back of her head~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 11:58

~He frowned slightly at that comment~

"About that... If you can refrain from showing affection when I'm in the middle of training, I'd appreciate it." ~He smiled more~ "If you're not careful I'll have to punish you." ~His eyes narrowed playfully~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 12:08

~she nodded~

"I will try to control myself more. But I can't promise anything."

~she grins alittle~

"Ohh what would be my punishment." ~her fingers playfully run down from his earlobe to his neck softly~

~she felt a pull of anger..~

~ml her father~ "Your awake aren't you."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 12:18

"You BETTER promise... I had to take away their hot water privilages for the next 3 days to get them to cool down after your display earlier."

~His hand moved down her back and onto her bum, squeezing it playfully.~

"I'm sure I can find some punishment involving this. Just need to keep you away from any rocks."

~He glanced down to her feet~

((Is she wearing boots, or is she barefoot?))
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 13:44

((boots are off))

"I promise from now on I will behave around them." ~she smiled~

"Figured that part out have you." ~she chuckled a little.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 14:00

Artimus keeps his eyes closed, still feigning sleep.

"Yes" is all he replies with, clearly trying ot keep his temper under control. Renaming his horse! And all their talk about....

"Can you keep him under control while I wake up?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 14:30

~ml to art~ "I will try to not sure what will happen are you sure you can control you. am already feeling some of your anger."

~leaned in and kissed Tib again. as she kinda braced herself for her father waking up. Tho with tibs hands all over her he would have noticed her tense up some.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 15:04

He sat up and stretched, looking at Tiberious as he did so.

He turned to Jade.

I'll just.. be over there

He started to get to his feet, leaning on the stick to help him up, then started to head off away from the camp.
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 15:07

~He felt her tense, and wondered what was happening, then he saw Artimus wake up. He knew they shared a bond. He continued to kiss Jade as he saw Artimus look at him and say nothing. Then he turned to Jade and started to leave. He could almost feel the hate the man had for him.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 15:19

~she looked over at her father after they kissed~

"Wait. Dad. Wait. Both of you."

~she grabbed ahold of tib~

"Look. I know you guys have your issues with each other. But you both care about me and want me happy right?? "

~she looked back and forth.~

"I want you both in my life. I love both of you. Even if you don't like each other. Do it for me. I know your angry dad I am feeling it. I know if might be awhile for you two to do that. But I really would like it." ~she took a deep breath...she realized that she just told him she love them both. she didn't say that before to tib..it had just come out. Part of it was cause of some of the anger she was feeling but its how she felt.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 16:11

He turned around to look at her, amazed she was addressing this to him. He'd already told her he didn't have a problem with Tiberious as a person - it was Tiberious who apparently wanted to kill HIM.
His problem was with Tiberious seeing his daughter.

Yeah fine. You two do.. whatever it is you need to do. You don't need me for that.

His anger wasn't subsiding from this. He mindlinked with her.

"Because I wasn't the one who refused to kill him... Just give me a call when you're finished."

He turned back and continued moving away, trying hard not to get angry because he knew she would, which would result in... NO! He didn't want to think about it, it would just make him more angry!

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 16:30

~He watched the man say his piece and start to move off. He wasn't happy about being friends with Artimus, he still wanted to smash his face in - again. That was satisfying. Art's neck did make a nice noise as he kicked his head. He looked to Jade.~

"I can tolerate his prescence if it means that much to you."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 16:55

~she sighed as she made a fist with one hand.~

~she looked back at tib and smiled softly~

"It does."

~glanced over and watch her father leave as she looked up at tib and wrapped her arms around him pulling herself close leaning her head against his chest.~

~she was fighting against the anger she took a deep breath against Tib. she softly said outloud without realizing it.~

"God you smell good.." she blushed as she realized she said it outloud.

"You do realize you and father are the two most important things to me. and I do love you..." ~she said the last part quiet enough for them to hear.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 17:07

~she was leaning by a tree as she saw him walk towards her.~

~she was quiet the possession took a lot out of her.~

"My captain." ~she softly smiled and glided over to him.~

~she walked next to him~

"You need rest you shouldn't be walking around like this." ~she was trying to lead him over to a rock to sit with him~

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 22:36

~He didn't argue with the smell comment, because it was true. He did smell good. He did however raise his eyebrows at the love comment.~

"I guessed that when you followed me to the tavern in Meriddia."

~He squeezed her again~

"Look, we've fought now, and we've found out who the better man is. What if I promise I won't kill him for the time being? Does that make you feel better?"

~He was actually enjoying annoying him more than he would if he were dead.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 22:42

Artimus smiled as he saw Indy, instantly feeling some of his anger ebb away. With that gone, he could feel the strong emotion from Jade. Gods this was intolerable. How could she love that.. monster? He looked over to Indis.

I have to keep going, I need to get out of range. The more I think about her and ... HIM.. the angrier I get, which will make her angry.

He took a deep breath, trying to keep his emotions in check.

She did the same for me when we were... You know. It's only fair I do it for her.

His hand went into a fist as even thinking about what they were going to be getting up to...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 22:50

~she looks up at him~

"It would help. and I know you get a kick at annoying him." ~she smiled a little she kinda liked how it bugged her father. She knew he was starting to get less angry cause she wasn't feeling it anymore.~

~she loved being in his arms she felt so safe there.~
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 22:54

~she smiled and moved over to him and reached over and held his hand~

"I love you my captain." ~she stopped him for a moment and kissed him then she leaned against his good shoulder as they walked.~

"Am glad you are awake and moving. You scared me there quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 23:03

He smiled as she kissed him, feeling the last of the anger leave him.

I'm glad too. I don't know how much Jade told you, but...

He walked into a clearing and decided to stop for a bit. His injured leg was still hurting so he leaned against a tree to rest for a while, holding Indis tight to him.

Jade said she had arranged a spar between me and him. She hoped it might clear the air. I accepted, but added a couple of clauses to the fight. I said that if I won he would try and get Louis off our backs so we could live in peace without having to worry about being chased all the time. Oh, and use of Mac's house in Salarain, so we would have a real home for a change. He agreed to that, but in return he wanted Azure and my boat.

He decided not to mention Jade's part in this yet.

I knew I could do it, because I know him and I know the way he fights. I knew he'd kit himself out with the best armour which would make him cumbersome and slow to move. So all I had to do was remain faster than him and I could beat him.

And I did. I had him by the throat, but... I couldn't kill him. It wasn't right. We were fighting until one of us yielded. And that stubborn man refused to yield. I had no choice, but to let him go. That's when he kicked me and knocked me out. I think you know the rest...

Anyway, it seems he's already put Azure to good use. He's renamed him and given him to Jade!

Artimus still didn't understand why Tiberious would want the boat. He didn't sail, so why would he want it?
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-10-11, 23:07

~He was still squeezing her bottom in his hand, loving the feel of the tight leather against his palm. He leant down slightly and fiddled with one of his boots with one hand, kicking it off then moving to the other, still holding her against him.~

"It's a fun sport" ~was all he said on that.~

~He kicked the other boot off and swung his leg out against the back of hers, pushing her off her feet and catching her in his other hand, so she was cradled in his arms.~

"Now, where do we go for some privacy around her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery cave once more
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next