Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recovery cave once more

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-14, 15:46

"Especially at the cape."

~she smiled~

"Well then you and I both have nothing to worry about or at least worry less."

~she walked over to him~

"So what changes are you thinking about doing for the training area?"
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-14, 16:08

Artimus started to pace the area, looking at all the items.

I don't know really. I just want to make sure I've got all the basics covered. So...

He started to walk around the area, pointing it all out as he went.

Climbing ropes, tree branch swing, then back down the trunk here. Target range from here, at three different targets. Training dummies here for hand to hand practice, over there for more sturdy ones for swordplay.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-14, 16:30

~she smiled as she watched him pace. She loved watching him work things out.~

"You know this is one of the things I missed about you. I love how your mind turns its gears."

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-14, 22:44

Artimus smiled at his wife as she complimented him.

Well this wasn't as great as some of my cunning plans. Just making use of the natural features of the area and modifying them slightly.

Once he'd finished walking around, he went back to the fire and sat.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-14, 22:54

~she looked over what he had set up nodding in approval.~

"Are you going work with her with the blood in your system too?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 11:20

~as azure moved thru the forrest jade was hands where hanging on tightly. she just about to fall off when azure came up to the camp and in a pile of clothes she landed in huge pile cloak and shirt and boots. as she sat on the ground. As she tried to find her way out of the pile.~

(( Just so people know. During this short time Jade will look like this.))
Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Little10
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 11:42

Artimus looked at his wife.

I wasn't sure. I had a thought about using it for target practise - I could go in the lake and make water targets for her to hit, but I'm not sure.

He poked the fire a little more, still thinking about his plans for the place.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 12:17

~Azure made a noise to get arts attention. As a softly child giggle can be held inside the pile of clothes as she tries to find her way out.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 12:35

Artimus awoke with a start, not having realised hed fallen asleep. The rest had done him so good, given his body a chance to heal some more.

He realised the noise which had woken him was his horse. That meant Jade was back. He got up and headed towards where Azure was.

One quick glance told him she wasn't there. He was pretty sure nothing would have happened to her, so she had to be stalking him. Ok, he could play this game too.
He glanced down and saw her clothes piled up. What? Why had she taken her clothes off? Unless.. the lake..

He turned to head for the lake, then heard a soft noise. It was coming from the clothes!

He walked over and prodded the pile with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 12:41

~the pile giggled and then found her way out of the pile of clothes her once shirt was now a dress on her. She was about 5. Little blonde wild hair and big blue eyes. still having her collar on. she looked up at art and smiled.~

"Hi daddy." ~she tilted her head a little~

Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Little10
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 12:50

He blinked, taken aback by what he saw.
It was clearly Jade, just...

Jade? What did you do?

He wasn't sure why he was blaming her, it was the first thing that came into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 12:57

~she smiled and stood up and walked over closer to him and reached out her tiny hands to his cheeks. Her child voice~

"I didn't do this..." ~she wiggled his face a little in her hands. it felt weird to be little like this.~

"Somethin happened in the cape." ~she saw a butterfly on a flower not to far from them and giggled and ran over to it and watched it for a little bit.~

Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 14:06

He was still a little speachless at what was happening.

Jade, honey.. I need you here for a minute...

His mind was whirling. What HAD happened, and how could he undo it?
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 14:20

~she looked at him and smiled then walked over to him and looked up at him tilting her neck way back~

"Ok. Daddy." ~she swayed back and forth alittle~

"Whatcha wants to know."

Last edited by Jade Blake on 2010-10-16, 06:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 14:23

Artimus put his hand out to her, picking her up and walking back to the fire. He wasn't sure if this was permanent, or how long it would last - or even what had happened. But he had to think about getting her some clothes.

He got back to the fire and put her down, then crouched down, squatting to bring himself down to her level and save her geting a crick in her neck.

Tell me what happened.

His voice was full of warmth.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 14:34

~she smiled at him~

"Wells I was doin what you saids to do. Then i was walking with the horsey and I gots caught in somethin and tied ups tight." ~she put her arms at her side an feet together and wiggled to show him~

"Thens I was forced to drink some icky stuffs and they put backs with the horsey and i cames home." ~she saw something shiny on the ground and picked it up holding it just a shiny rock.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 15:07

A potion of some sort... This didnt sound good.

Jade, look at me. Did you see who it was?

He had his suspicions already - the MO sounded very similar to a previous visit they had.

Did you hear their voices, or see them or...

A potion should wear off after a few days. Maybe a week. Hopefully. He wondered which city would be best for buying childrens clothing. He'd never had to look before...
Maybe Arianne had some old clothes she could donate?

He almost smiled as he thought about going to Grorr with her, and seeing Tib's face when he saw his new girlfriend...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 15:14

~she looked at him and made a pouty face.~

"Noes I didn't see thems. But I think there was two." ~she held up her fingers.~

"It felt like two. But am not sures. Theys only cut a hole big enoughs to feed me the icky stuff."

"Daddy can we goes to town and get some candy?" ~she tried her puppy eyes on him. Her big blue eyes. as she held his face in her little hands.~

"Pleasseeee." ~she was chuckling to herself inside her head she was still jade in here just acting and looking like a little kid.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 16:19

He almost gave a sigh. This was going to be a tought few days. Maybe he could tryand buy a cage...

And which town do you want to go to?

Yes, perhaps a visit to a blacksmith to order a Jade sized cage might be worth the money...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 16:53

~she made a thinking face.~

"Grorr is closest...I is going to need an outfits. cause this shirt won't works." ~she mindlessly played with the pendent on her neck.~

"But we wills have to make it quicks. Cause I don't wants you in troubles." ~she hugged her daddy tightly~

Last edited by Jade Blake on 2010-10-15, 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-15, 16:59

~she had been watching everything. got to love haunting the pendent. But decided to talk to art inside his head.~

"No cage. You will be fine with her. she is still jade just in smaller form. now you get to see how she was for me.. to some point. cause at least you can have a conversation with her I had to teach her how to speak. Take her to Grorr the general store will have some basic clothes for her. You get to play daddy for a little bit. I think you can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 06:04

He watched Jade, seeing how easily distracted she was. Ok, he could find something shiny to distract her with himself...

Honey, I don't think Grorr is such a good idea. Tiberious told me not to go there without permission, and I don't have permission to go. You wouldn't want Tiberious angry at Daddy now, would you?

Why was he talking to her like that?

We can go somewhere else and... I'll get you some candy...

And a cage. He didn't care what his wife said. He needed a cage. Or a box, or something...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 06:13

~she pouted and crossed her arms~

"Okies daddy. Wheres too thens?" ~she was done pouting and started jumping in place a little.~

~walked into his arms and wrapped an arm around him and then ran her little fingers over the pendents.~

"I like this shiny."

~she smiled and got really close to him~

"Yay the King found me. Remembers I am the princess you the king and mommy is the queen."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 06:40

He saw the face she pulled; the pout... Lord help him...

You want to go to Grorr?

He knew she knew the place well, she had spent so much time there. Maybe if he could take her somewhere she was familier with, it might help.

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime2010-10-16, 06:46

~her eyes lit up.~

"Yesssss!" ~she giggled~

"I will deals with the Tibs if he yells." ~she makes an serious cute face at her daddy.~

"I will kick his ask." ~she playfully puts up her hands.~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovery cave once more   Recovery cave once more - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recovery cave once more
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next