Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Camp...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 03:50

"I wish you would stop smiling like that, it's very off-putting."

~He still had a problem with the smile and her eyes, they were too much like his old friends for his liking.~

~With a firm grip on both her wrists, he spun her around so her back was against the wall, and he leaned in for a kiss, pressing on her wrists, pinning them to the wall. Her skin felt different; cold and hard, but her face and mouth were soft. he broke the kiss after a few moments~

"Now, I just need to find some way to secure you, to stop you running off again, while I.. take down your particulars."

~What in the hell was happening to him? He was trying to make jokes now?~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 12:00

~she could help but moan softly after the kiss she softly smiled this smiles was more from her mother. As she bit her lower lip little looking at him.~

"So who said I would run off. If you ask. I might just stay with no need to run."

~she talked to herself in her head. " What the hell are you doing you were so close to getting out of here...You do remember the tavern right..the was so hot. Yes but he is one of those types of guys that just uses them and doesn't pay much attention to them again. Yes but if that was the case... why have we kissed again twice since him being here. He probably just wants info again. course if he asks me right I might just tell him things."~ ~She looks at him keeping that soft smile on her lips..~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 17:09

~he smiled to her, his voice still a warm purr.~

"You trust me, don't you?"

~he released the pressure on her wrists~

"And you said it yourself. I am one hell of a lover."

~He leaned in, letting her catch a waft of his scent while he licked her neck~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 17:49

~she kept the soft smile on her face~

"You haven't give me reason to not trust you."

~she bit her lower lip as he quoted her.~

~as he leaned in her took a deep breath as he filled her senses as he licked her neck she moaned softly the stone skin started to drop down from her shoulders as if she was controling where she left open for him~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 18:26

~His eyes glanced around the area, and he stopped licking for a moment, then pulls back~

"This is going to sound strange, but... I can't. Not here. It's like he is here watching."

~He takes hold of her hand~

"Somewhere else in the forest." ~is all he says~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 18:35

~she takes his hand and follows him~

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 18:45

~He first of all walked over to Art's training area, and cut a length of rope from one of the trees. Then he started off down a path, holding her hand to lead her. He then cut through some undergrowth, around some trees and back to another path, then through some different bushes and onto yet another path. or was it the same one?~

~He used a route that twisted and turned; the high canopy of trees blocking out the suns position from view. He lead her around various paths, through various things before finalyl reaching a small clearing. There were a few trees here, spaced around.~

~He let go of her hand.~

"Get undressed" ~His voice was still a purr, but there was an air of authority in it. He himself removed his sword belt, dropping to the ground and moving away from it. He figured if he didn't have his weapons, she might not feel threatened.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 19:09

~she undressed and you could see the where the stone skin was off her arms but she kept it up on her chest and off her shoulders. as she undressed. She knew if he tried anything she was easily to get out. She stood there watching him. as he stepped from his weapons. She softly smiled and thought I bet he thinks he has the upper hand.~

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 19:14

~He picked up the piece of rope, and pulled his shirt from out of his trousers, undoing a few buttons as he walked slowly towards her. He was running his eyes over her body as he walked. He could see the difference in skin tone now. It was very interesting, and he was curious how she did it, but he knew she wouldn't just tell him if he asked.~

~he walked up right in front of her, reaching out to take one of her wrists, his eyes still running along her body, clearly liking what he saw.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 19:29

~she watches him as he looks her over. She just lets him do what he wants she knows if all else fails she could be in the ground before he knew what was going on. and she had to make sure she got that bag back to her father.~

"So what are you going to do with me?"
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 19:35

~He takes hold of the wrist and pulls her towards one of the trees.~

"What am I going to do?" ~his voice was still like a sheet of silk~

"I'm going to make you the happiest girl on the island. Just put your hands behind the tree."

~He guides her hands behind the tree, then ties her wrists firmly with the rope, making sure the knots are out of her reach. He then pulls a strip of cloth from his pocket.~

"Just relax"

~He starts to put the cloth over her eyes, tying it behind her head~

"You know I can't bear to look into those eyes, and see him staring back at me."

~He ran a hand down her body~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 19:41

~she runs her feet in the ground as he tied her wrists up she grinned about the blindfold she bit her lower lip as his hand ran down her body. she moaned softly. Letting him think she was stuck there yet she wasn't and she loved having that bit of knowledge.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 19:52

~Once he was satisfied she couldn't see, he ran his hand up her body once more, hearing her moans, then leaned in to whisper to her~

"I'll get undressed. Then you'll be in for a surprise."

~he moved away, silently watching her from a distance~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 19:57

~she wiggled her feet in the dirt as she listened.Greatful for her half elf hearing. she heard him back up. Oh is he really going to leave me here... Oh please do....she was fighting a grin.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 20:05

~He just stood there, silently watching her. She was smiling. Good, that meant he trusted her.~

~He moved with silent feet, moving 6 feet to his right, to see if she registered his momevemmts~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-22, 20:12

~she turns her head in the direction he went and moved. she dug her feet into the dirt more. she knew if he got any further away that he wouldn't be able to see her well. she waited. she could move into the ground and be back to the bag in no time. Do Tib leave me here...Leave me here all helpless...~

Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-23, 03:39

((Momevemmts? What the heck are momevemmts?))

~He watched her watch him, despite the blindfold and he quiet movements. She clearly had some unnatural ability to sense him. He almost cursed, but knew he still had time. He picked up his sword belt, then moved in a wide circle, still moving as silently as he could, around her. He wanted to check she wasn't trying to undo the rope.~

~Once he got round behind her, and was satisfied, he spoke.~

"Almost ready Jade, hold still."

~His voice was still that warm purr, and although he hated leaving her like this, business was business. He needed that journal.~

~He continued his wide circle. He knew she would have heard him behind her, but he also knew that even if she managed to get free, she would be disorientated by the journey be brought her here by. She'd probably head off in the wrong direction to start with, or try and backtrace their original steps. He of course knew exactly where they were - it was an old trick of his. ~

~He stopped near some undergrowth.~

"Jade, i think I can hear someone coming. Let me just convince them to turn around. I'll be right back!"

~He he started to walk through the undergrowth, heading back to the cave, and that journal.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-23, 12:44

~she laughed alittle as she knew what he was up to. with in a few seconds she was in the ground moving back to the cave she melted out of the ground dirt and ground covered her as she reached in the bag for one of her fathers shirts she pulled it over her head as she spun as she heard slience feet hitting the ground at a run.. She waited the bag slung across her back. she was greatful her father was taller his shirt covered everything it needed to. Her stone skin was completely covering her this time. The light thru the trees making some of the stone on her face sparkle alittle. She placed a hand on her hip.~

"And I trusted you." ~she was backing up from him not turning her back on him.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-23, 16:58

~Once he was out of range of her hearing, be broke into a run, smiling to himself. Even if she did manage to get free, she still had to dress and try and follow him.~

~He ran through the undergrowth and onto the path near the lake, moving towards the cave. Then he spotted her. How in the hell..... His eyes narrowed and his brow frowned. She spoke to him about trust. He stopped, several paces away from her.~

"Yes, you did. And I was coming back for you. I just needed to get something from here."

~he gave a small smile - well, his idea of a smile~

"I didn't want your valuable things being left here with no to guard them."

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-23, 17:34

"Why do i get the feeling you want something in the bag?" ~she took a step back~

~she watched him~

"Am sorry it had to come to this... it could have been great..." ~she watched him the bag around her tightly. she again slid a foot into the ground. watching him~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-23, 19:41

~His eyes were still narrow as he answered her question.~

"Because there is. Just one thing Jade. It's a tatty book, clearly of no use to anyone."

~He knew that Artimus took great care with his journal, always keeping it hidden and even going as far as getting a mage - notably NOT Priea - to place a spell on the drawer where he kept it. It had become a running joke among the guards, that he had something in there no one els should see. Tiberious had bet 20 gold pieces that it was naked pictures of the Duchess. But the fact remained, there clearly was something in that book he was guarding well. And that made Tiberious curious.~

~He saw her put her foot into the ground. Was that how she escaped? He would have to watch this girl carefully.~

"I'm sorry too. But it doesn't have to end like this. The offer of a spar is still open."
~his voice dropped to that almost warm purr once again~
"I guess I'll have to work on the trust issue with you again. Maybe next time, you can tie me up."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-23, 19:49

~she smirked~

"Oh I will spar with you sometime. But am thinking that father would not want you to have the book. He wouldn't have hid it so well if he wanted everyone to read it."
~she waited to see if he would move closer to her and try to take the bag as she had going for her was her abilities.. and yet holding this stoneskin was slowly taking its toll on her.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-23, 19:52

~He remained where he was, hands open (to show they are empty), although he is wearing his sword belt once again, and she's already seen how fast he can be.~

"And the trust issue?"

~He tilted his head to one side as he asked, almost smirking.

"If I accept, and let you leave with everything, will that go someway towards rebuilding it?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-23, 20:01

~her eyes moved up and down him~

"That would be a start.."

~she watched him~

"Maybe someday you will learn my secret too..when i trust you more..."

~she backed up a few more steps.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-09-23, 20:06

~He also took a step back.~

"I'm guessing it has something to do with the skin, and how you can travel so fast..."

~Yes he was VERY curious about that, but he said nothing~

"Whenever you're ready, Jade. Whenever you're ready."

~He decided she wasn't going to do whatever it was she does in full view of him, so he took another step back.~

"You got everything you came for?"

~a slight smirk came across his face. He was fairly sure she had forgotten one thing.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Camp...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Everest Forest-
Jump to: