Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Camp...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-20, 21:04

~she had left grorr in a rush she had to get there things before Tib had got there. She stayed close to the surface waiting to hear the horse running then she heard it... she still had time...she made haste to the camp coming up out of the earth in a run as she sprinted to the camp. First things first. She quickly gathered things of her fathers and placed them in a bag she stopped for a moment.
"What the hell is this doing here?" ~she looked at the bottle. she then carefully wrapped it up and also grabbed the books and journal that was there and placed them inside the bag. She grabbed new clothes and got the damn dress off. She slipped on her black leather pants and black leather boots. Sliding daggers into each then put on a black sleeveless shirt. Tucking in her third dagger. she then pulled her dirty blonde hair back in a ponytail. she heard some noise. she placed the sword in its scabbard on her back as she stood there looking at who was coming.~

Last edited by Jade Blake on 2010-09-21, 02:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-20, 21:21

~His trusty horse was a good rider. Not as fast as some of the others, but he had a lot of stamina. He reached the forest and headed directly for the lake area. The lake was fairly large, big enough for a dragon to bathe in he guessed, but shouldn't take long to walk around. He dismounted his horse, tying it to a tree and started walking.~

~he spotted some large boulders. He squatted down and looked. There were tracks here. Looks like someone pushed them here. What the hell for? He started to follow the rough markings, which lead him to an area he could see was some sort of training ground.~

"Bingo" ~he said softly to himself. A few sticks in the ground to use as punching targets, a few ropes from trees, a few targets on trees. Oh yes, this was his handiwork alright. He was close, he could tell. And then he spotted the cave. That had to be where they were staying, ro at least stashing their stuff.~

~Tiberious knew Artimus kept a journal which he was always very protective about. Maybe time to have a look inside that famous book of thoughts. He stepped into the cave, and heard something moving around.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-20, 21:45

~she pulled her sword and walked towards him~

"Hello Tiberious." ~she moved towards him. moving into the light. He could see she had changed.~

"Fancy meeting you here." ~she grinned that famous grin~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 04:05

~He saw the girl step into the sunlight, noted she had changed clothing, and also spotted the bags of clutter near where she had been. So, they were preparing to move camp, were they? Of course, Artimus was likely around somewhere. Although he didn't know the girl that well yet, he knew Artimus was protectve of his daughter. He wouldn't have sent her alone, so the blasted man must be around somewhere outside. His own hand dropped to his sword as she drew hers, although he didn't draw it yet.~

"Fancy meeting you here, Jade. Packing?" His voice held a tone of mocking in it.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 04:18

~she smiled alittle~

"Decided we needed a change in location. Being in the cold damp forest one can only take so much. We all know people around. Hell in Grorr am close to the Duke and his Friend Gil. I have stayed in the castle before am sure they would welcome us back there. Or maybe go back to the cape since mother was in charge of it not long before her death. Am sure Kharne would like a visit."

~she moved alittle closer keeping a tight grip on her sword.~

"So am thinking you walk out of this cave and leave the forest. I wouldn't like to see you get hurt." ~she kept a stern look on her face hoping it got the point across.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 05:55

~He looked at her, the essence of a smile on his lips. Was she really trying to intimidate him?~

"Well, you have your fathers Bravado. As well as his eyes and his smile. But let me tell you something, Girl. You're out of your depth here. Maybe I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm Tiberious Farstrider, and I don't take kindly to threats."

"Now, I like you, but you have a lot to learn. See, the way I see it is, there is only one way out of this cave. Through me. And with an attitude like yours I'm not sure I want to 'step aside and let you out'."

"Now here is my offer. You leave that stuff here, and I let you go back to your father. If you can do that without any smart remarks, I might not even damage that pretty little face of yours."

~His right hand was still on his sword, his left hand behind his back.~

"Your move, Girl."
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 10:56

~she listened to him wow he did sound like the instructors. They never did see her shine cause she tried not to draw attention. she then reached out to touch the cave stone wall. and she grinned~

"Really so I should be scared of you. Oh god its the great Tiberious Farstrider. Hell of a lover. Royal Guard turned babysitter to snot nose punks who don't know there swords from a hole in the wall."

~As she was talking to him her hands where turning stone. and it was traveling up her arms as she talked being stone will help her take a good beating from tib and try to out last him.~

"Am not leaving without these things and If I have to go thru you to do then I guess I have no choice."

~she knew the cave and the outside hell she had moved those damn boulders half around the lake.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 18:17

~Oh yes, this kid had a mouth on her. There was no doubting her father now. She really didn't know to let it lie. Which was a shame, he thought. He really hated messing that pretty face of hers up.~

"You've got a smart mouth, Girl. I can see why Louis had you gagged. Now it seems to me that someone with a mouth like yours either isn't smart enough to realise what they're up against, or too fearless to care."
"You know all about me, so I guess your father told you some of it, which means you're not stupid enough. So I'll go with the fearless option. The only way I see it is that you think you've got the upper hand here, which means your father is somewhere in the area."

~He narrowed his eyes at her~

"Now is not the time or place to be fighting two of you, so you'll pardon me if I make this quick, won't you."

~In a flash his left arm swung around his body, his hand holding a throwing knife which he launched at the optimum swing to sail through the air towards her right shoulder. As the knife began it's journey, his right hand flashed silver as his sword was drawn. His left hand finished it's swing and moved back it's original place, to pick up another throwing knife.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 18:33

~she dodged the throwing knife as she brought her sword up into a defencive stance. As she moved most of her body now was made of stoneskin. she saw him go for another throwing knife as a smile played on her face.~

"Really throwing knives. I would pegged you for more of a hand to hand combat guy. Not the I have to throw sissy knives with my bad aim."

~her eyes watched him closely if he wanted this to end fast she was going to let him make the moves.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 18:41

~He ignored the jibes, throwing a second knife towards her, this time aiming for her chest. He was willing to just hurt her a little before, but now he was willing to do more permanent damage.~

~He advanced a few steps, closing the gap between them~

"Last chance Girl. Get to leave with your dignity."

~He never gave second warnings, what was up with him? Was he actually going to regret hurting her?~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 18:47

~she didn't moved the knife hit its mark but just fell to the ground. she looked at him and tilted her head alittle.~

"Bring it Tib. A girl likes to be manhandled abit sometimes." ~she flashed that grin at him. and took a step to him. Sword tightly in her hand defensively.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 18:51

~he frowned as the knfe bounced off her. What the hell? It put him off his stride, bringing him up short, just out of range of his sword. He continued to stare at her, seeing her skin being slightly different, then he lowered his sword.~

"I guess the same thing will happen with this?"
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 18:58

~she didn't even realize it she had started to bite her lower lip she yelled at herself head in the game jade not at his damn hot body. she noticed him looking at her as she figured he could see a change. she still held her sword defensively even tho he drops his she doesn't trust him completely.~

"I guess you might have to find out. Or you could just let me leave with my things. Because am not leaving here without them. Not without a fight." ~there was a fierceness about what she was saying. she held her ground he might be bigger then her but she could with stand quite a bit with the stone holding in place.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 19:09

~He takes a step forward, sword still lowered, but in hand, his left hand now out in view and appearing empty.~

"I guess we have a stalemate here then. Because if I can't hurt you, there is no point fighting you. But I can't just let you go."

~His voice changed tone slightly, as if he was giving a report to a commanding officer~

"As i understand it, Marine Corporal Farstrider detained you for questioing. You were then handed over to my custody, where you escaped with a man wanted for rape. Have I missed anything out?"

~he took another step forward~

((Tib's got an arm reach of about 3 feet, his sword is around 3 feet long as well. They're currently about 5 foot apart))
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 19:17

~she glared at him~

"There was no rape! Seriously. Those damn sailors attacked me for running into them. The Bastards. And Father stepped in for god sakes."

~she looked at him.~

"You know there was no rape. Cause I let you... Was I that forgetable in all the women you probably have had." ~she stepped closer~

"I might not have let myself shine in training at Grorr. But am willing to show you what I can do." ~she was intensely looking at him not taking her eyes off his.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 19:24

~his tone didn't change at the start~

"I'm only telling you what the official report is going to say. You will get a chance to argue once you're in custody."

~Then when she mentioned about her being forgettable, his tone did change~

"Not forgettable at all. But how could I possibly explain you escaping past me? Unless something distracted me and you ran past and fled through the forest."

~he raised an eyebrow to her~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 19:32

~she tilted her head alittle~

"I slipped some potion into your whiskey that made you do things I wanted you to do."

~she had dropped her defensive stance alittle. she started to slip into that trusting part he had earned before. She hadn't realized that she had paced another step to him. They both were in reach of each other now. But she kept looking at him as she talked watching him taking in details.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 19:41

~His tone had changed once more. It was now a sort of purr rather than a growl~

"So you drugged the whiskey... You then persuaded me to let you past, with your belongings."

~he moved aside slightly, there was now more than enough room for her to get to the cave exit~

"And you kissed me as you left, promising to come find me, for a real spar, to show me what you really have."

~He raised his eyebrow at her, almost smiling.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 19:50

~she watched him as he stepped aside alittle. The bag still behind her. no turning your back on him. She took a step back keeping her eyes on him. Knowing where the bag was and watching him as she picked it up and moved back to where she was and set the bag down and stepped to him got close to him like she was going to kiss him.~

~as she looked into his eyes.~

"You would let me pass with a kiss and a promise." ~the cool stone pressed against his body she knew this could be a trap on his part but she couldn't help herself.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 19:53

"I'm the one who is under your command, remember, so I will. You just make sure you keep that promise. Don't make me come and find you."

~Although that could be fun~

"And don't think this means I'm done with your father either. I still want a piece out of him."

~There was a small flash of silver as the sword was replaced in it's scabbard~

"Yeah, totally under your command."

~He smiled. An actual smile~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 20:04

~she grinned and kisses him softly at first the more passionate as the kiss continued.~

" I promise." ~she looked at him~

~she stepped back watching him with a smile at him picking up her bag and not turning her back to him.~

"I can't wait for the spar. No holding back."

~she walked backwards out of the cave until she was in the open.~

"By the way... I am here alone...we could have had some more fun." ~she winked at him~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 20:10

~He raised his eyebrow~

"Alone?"

~He took a step forward, then stopped~

"I think I can feel your poison wearing off. You better get out of here before I start manhandling you again."

~His eyes flicked up and down her once more, going back to her face once again~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 20:20

~she set the bag down on a log near the firepit.~

~she moved back over to him~

"hmmm to get manhandled by you. Such a hard decision." ~she looked up at him. she pushed him against cave outside wall the stoneskin making her alittle more stronger.~

"Maybe I should manhandled you." ~she grinned.~
Back to top Go down
Tiberious Farstrider

Tiberious Farstrider

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 20:27

~He ignored the bag, slightly shocked at being pushed back so easily. He twisted his hands to try and grab hold of her wrists~

"Oh, I don't think so Girl. You may have managed to sneak past me in the cave, but you are not getting the better of me here."

~What the hell was he thinking, letting her go like that. He could have used her as a bargaining chip or something. Truth be told, he was curious about this stone skin thing she had going.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime2010-09-21, 20:36

~she let him get a hold of her wrists. she let her defenses down but made sure the stoneskin stayed in place her face and head was the only thing with out the skin on. The cool stone in his hands.~

"Oh you got me." ~she looked at him.~

"You had more of a chance in that cave then you do out here." ~she flashed that grin.~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Camp...   To the Camp... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Camp...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: Everest Forest-
Jump to: