Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the Cave (Part 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-12, 23:58

" I wonder if any of any of the farstriders are still around after the library thing I have no idea about anything around here. Maybe it would be a good idea to visit there parents and see."

~she smiles~

~she pulls the rabbit off the fire and brings it over to a rock and cuts the meat off and brings it over in bowls for them to eat.~

"Eat something or all that whiskey will make you both sick."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 13:22

He looks at Jade as she mentions the mindlinking. Was he really broadcasting his thoughts that widely? He seemed to remember her picking up something before, when he was drunk. He made a mental note to ensure Jade was out of range if he ever got funky with Indis again - he didn't want her seeing that!
Then he hoped he hadn't send that image through the mindlink! He did NOT need to corrupt her any more than he had!

He took a bowl of rabbit meat from Indis, glad of the distraction.

Yes, I'll have to go over and see the parents. I wonder what they're up to these days.
He glanced over at Jade.
I bet they would love to meet you...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 14:46

~she took the bowl from her mother. ~

"Its not all the time.. just seems to be when you are really emotional when I get them.." ~she ate the meat.~

"They seem like nice people I would like to meet them." ~she then took a drink of the whiskey.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 14:57

He ate the meat, alternating between eating and drinking. He nodded to Jade.

Then we should go and see them at some point.

He looked at Indis.

I'd love to introduce you too, but I'm not sure how they would react...
He pulled a lopsided grin. Had he really just said that?
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 15:39

~she nodded~

"Its fine. I will have to either hide myself or disguse myself around people anyway." ~she walked over and kisses her husband.~

"mmm whiskey and rabbit meat." ~she smiled and sat next to art.~
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 15:45

~she nods~

"yeah another trip to the cape...you sure you want to go back there?" ~she looked at him.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 15:55

He kissed his wife back, laughing slightly at her description of his breath. He was not going to let Jade win this though.
It was a good job he was sitting down as he thought if he had to stand, he'd fall over.

Trouble does always seem to find us in Salarain
Yeah, being accused of raping his own daughter, having her nearly killed a by a healer, he himself almost killed by the healers brother... Would a simple visit manage to go without any sort of hitch?

How about tomorrow? We can get an early night and leave at first light?

An early night? Who was he kidding? He would be nursing a headache for most of the morning at this rate...
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 16:18

~she nodded~

"Yeah that would be fine." ~she took a drink and handed it over to her father.~

"Last bit can be yours."

~she finished the meat and got up lost balance for a sec and then regained it.~

~she walked over and grabbed her blanket and laid it on the ground and rolled up a coat as a pillow. and smiled at her parents.~

"Don't stay up too late." ~she chuckled and rolled over.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 16:24

He glanced over at Indis as Jade made her way, stumbling along to lie down.

I guess that means I won. He said proudly. Yes, he was proud, to have beaten a girl young enough to be his own daughter - she WAS his daughter! - in a drinking contest.

He sat for a moment, looking over at the cave as the first started to fizzle.

Maybe we should get her inside, into the warmth. He knew he wasn't really in any state to be getting himself 'inside', let alone someone else. Maybe he should leave her here... Maybe he should stay here, nearby, in case any strange men with whiskey came along once again, and tried to get her naked...

Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 17:56

~she looked at him~

" Go get some rest hon. I don't need sleep anyway so I will keep a look out for anything. You are going to have to deal with a nice hangover after all that." ~she chuckled.~

"She is like another you with some of me thrown in."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 22:19

He started to make his way towards the cave by crawling.

No sleep. Yes. Thanks Darling. He continued on for another few steps/crawls and hears what she says about Jade.

Another me. I know. That's what I'm afraid of. He stopped crawling and lay down, closing hsi eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Indis Morningstar

Indis Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime2010-09-13, 22:34

~she smiled at art as he layed down. She walked over and covered him up and kissed his head and went out by the fire. she went invisible and walked around the camp.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Cave (Part 2)   Back to the Cave (Part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to the Cave (Part 2)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4