Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After a weary travel

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

After a weary travel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 15:26

*sitting back wiping her tears away*

"Mom thought it would be best that no one know. that is why she told me to use my last name as Blake instead of Morningstar...she had hoped you come back some day but just in case you didn't...*brushes a loose piece of blonde hair from her face.* you know.. you were all she talked about as I was growing up..even after you left her. she only had you in her heart. I still haven't made it over to draco... i don't have the heart to go there...I guess part of me doesn't want to let her go.."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 15:34

She was wise, your Mother. But not wise enough. I told her. Draco is cursed.
He didn't mention his opinion of the smell of the city.
Why didn't she listen? he says more to himself than Jade.

He fixes Jade with a stare.

It's good that you never said anything. It's not that I'm ashamed of you. I didn't know you existed until just now. But at the moment it could be very dangerous for people to know.
He looks off, past her.
I need to find out if I'm wanted for treason or anything... he said softly.

Dammit. So much has changed.

Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 15:41

~she looks at him and grins~

"She couldn't help it.. you know mom she had to help..."

~she nods as she understands what he means~

"I am glad you came back..."

~she glances behind her~

"You know I can find that out for you...I did actually train here for a good bit but kept to myself. I might be able to ask Ralean or Gilligan too.. but there might be guards that know. I am actually staying at the castle."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 15:49

A smile breaks out on his face. If ever he needed a paternity test, this was it confirmed. She WAS his daughter.
You're living in the castle? You got further than I ever did.
He thinks back for a moment, remembering the time he was exiled here.
The closest I ever managed was the guard house.

He looks at her again; he can see himself reflected in her face.

So Ralean is still around, eh? I don't know Gilligan, or at least, I don't remember him... he drifts off in the speech.

And training. For the guards? I hope they've booked their ideas up. He thinks back to her ability with a blade, and his sloppyness due to lack of exercise. Yeah, I guess they're doing alright. i think I could do with a bit of basic training actually. Fancy, me letting you get the drop on me like that.

He smiled that cocky grin of his, the first since he returned here.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 15:58

~runs her hand thru her hair.~

"Well not really living there..was asked to stay when i came back from the queens castle. Yes Ralean is still around. And Gil.. *she smiles alittle* well he is kinda raleans second in command..Yeah I was doing training for the guards its the only thing i could think to do after mom...I was kinda numb..and mom taught to fight somewhat she really didn't want me to get caught off guard. The thing is when mom was bring me here... she was going to teach me about her elemental side. Its why am hoping when her things are delievered that there is some clue. I figured out some but its just basic stuff.

~chuckles seeing his cocky grin~ "Now that is what mom was talking about.."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 16:04

He ruffles her hair after she'd smoothed it down.
I'm going to get a few things, and see about renting a place in the city somewhere. If you can ask around - be careful about what you say though - and see if you can find out the lie of the land for me.

He was still slightly in shock from this meeting, he had never expected all this.
The news of Indis still hadn't fully sunk in.

I need to get back in shape, then I can see just how well they've trained you. And maybe show you a few moves myself he said.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 16:11

~she glares at him and then grins as he messed up her hair.~

" I will see what I can do. And I like to see what you can do..old man..*chuckles*"

"Meeting you..knowing all that mom told me about you...yeah i can see it now. *smiles* I really do need to go bring flowers to the library. I heard they rebuilt it."

"I will meet you at the pub I will see what i can find out."

~standing up and dusting herself off.~

"By the way Artimus is my horse...*taking out an apple* he loves apples. Oh...I know where mom kept your horse..."

~starts to walk to the stables~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 16:30

He blinks.
Azure? Where is he? HOW is he! He smiles at being called "old man". He'd show her. Once he was fit again.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 17:03

~she chuckles~

"He is good and.. well artimus is his son...I will send notice to where he is kept when you want me to bring him."

~she grins~

"Mom thought it would make Artimus that much more special to me."
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 22:33

He smiled, not wanting to ask her to change the name of the horse, to avoid anyone asking questions.
It'll be good to see him again he said. He dusted himself down.
I'll be off then, let me know if you find anything out. He leant over and kissed her on the forehead, then turned to walk back towards the town.
Although it hadn't been what he'd expected, he HAD achieved what he came here to do; which was to try and find out any information he could. However, he needed a few supplies for now. An idea was forming in his head.
Back to top Go down
Jade Blake

Jade Blake

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-20, 23:44

~she smiled as he kissed her forehead~

" I will see you later dad."

~heads off back to the castle to find out what she can.~
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-21, 11:44

He glanced back at his daughter as he walked.
His daughter. That word felt so.. different now.

He went into one of the shops, knowing he could get most of what he needed in this one. What he needed was a hatchet of some description, some rope, a tinderbox, some iron spikes and some closed lanterns on poles.

Taking his new equipment, he returned to the stables to reclaim the borrowed horse, then set off for his next destination....
Back to top Go down
Artimus Morningstar

Artimus Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime2010-07-21, 13:37

((Forgot to add an extra item to the list of stuff he bought. A copy of the Twilight Times!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a weary travel   After a weary travel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After a weary travel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2