Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dressed and Ready.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash

Ash

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-04, 15:36

::Ash had awaited for them to put on the clothes that he had found for them, and even though the cloth wasn't as perfect fitting, it would do. He had gotten Sarah Winterhaven's gown for Claudia, and Victors old suits for Xavier. Some things that had belonged to Darius, and so gave them to Marcus.

Finally, they were all ready and Ash guided everyone down the hall to the Main Throne Room and as he approached, he ML'ed Damyn with "Can you recieve us now, my Lord?"::
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-04, 17:22

::She walked firmly by Xavier's side, her arms folded together. You can't see her hands through the mage sleeves that make her gown flowing. The soft velvet of the dress happened to be form fitting despite the size being intended for a taller adult.

Her eyes cast backwards to check for Marcus, and she looked towards Ash. Not once would she speak to him. ::
Back to top Go down
Xavier Carthallion

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-05, 20:03

:: follows Ash as they head through the halls::

Thank you for the clothes brother, though I have to say the tailor needs to be shot. Now, when do we get to meet your master?
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-05, 21:31

"Forgive the sizing of the attire, but its only temporary. We'll have something more to your tastes made as soon as possible."

::The mention of a master caused Ash to laugh, a childish grin remaining upon his face as he knocked a few black strands of hair away from his eyes. ::

"How observational of you, my brother. Yes, he's been patiently waiting to meet you...please, just this way.."

::Finally, their little walk came to an end as Ash lead them into the main Throne Room of SoulReavers past domain. With a raised voice that made a slight echo across the large stone room, he stood straight and presentable. ::

"My Lord, Damyn...here are our guests...."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Carthallion

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-08, 11:05

:: scans the room quickly, his sharp eyes noting every possible place to hide an archer. His ears straining to catch the tell tale sounds fo a heart beat to let him know where the enemy is hiding. He notes the figure seated on the throne and quickly decides that this Damyn, dressed as he is, is a spell caster, and therefore not to be trifled with ::

:: ML Claudia" What do we know of this one?"::

:: ML Marcus " Stay near the door. When Ash passes you be prepared to take his weapon, Claudia will deal with the death mage if we need to, you will be required to be our sword. No hesitation, when you reeive the signal, take his blade, and kill him, or none of us leaves alive....but do wait for the signal."
Back to top Go down
Damyn ShadowHeart

Damyn ShadowHeart

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-10, 14:45

=Damyn sits quietly on the throne, arms folded among the sleeves, elegant hands folded against the handles of long stilleto blades. he stands as they enter, gesturing broadly, the ornate armor along the walls moving forward to reveal itself as skeletal warriors, carrying a myriad of weapons. his voice drifts to their ears, ghost light and soft, barely a whisper, heard at the same volume around the room. the echo screams with the souls of the damn, echoing as much in their thoughts as in their ears. "Well met, and welcome indeed, honored guests. Approach please, if you will. All of you." he calmly refolds his hands within his sleeves, gathering magic within himself as he does. "We are most...honored...to have you here. I hope your arrival was not uncomfortable or traumatizing, and you've been treated well? Sometimes CHaraan is unaware of his own...effect...on others." his tone is calm, even, ghost light.

"If you are curious, as to why we've brought you here, all will be explained, in due time, if you have the patience. I trust you will find what we have to say more than interesting." he returns almost lazily to his seat, leaning forward slightly to them. "Until then, I trust you will make yourself comfortable, and...available..as honored guests."=
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-10, 22:12

:: Claudia's demenor radiated calm alertness as she kept her eyes cast downwards, her mind calculating her apponents next move. Xavier spoke out, and her eyes flickered as she answered him in Mind Link.::

"Ash said the name Damyn, brother. He was originally one of several apprentices to the Necromancer legend Mychael. This would mean that he is skilled to the highest of levels in the arts of undead and soulrasing. We have to tread lightly and with care."

::She moved forward as Damyn asked them to, this time her eyes glancing up and watching him closely as he gathered magic. Although she couldn't see him do this, she sensed the air around them change, growing colder by a mere nip.

Damyn's words of welcome rang through her head, and she ML'ed Xavier once more with strong words of guidence. ::

"This may work considerably in our favor, brother. Tell him we agree."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Carthallion

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-19, 21:46

:: smiles, seemingly undisturbed by the death mage::

Yes, quite a comfortable journey, I would almost suggest we look into dragon borne carriages for future use.

Now, there are a few conditions to our cooperation. The first being that you bring a tailor and get us properly attird, the second, we are given access to any craftsmen we may require.

:: ML Claudia- " Legend? I seem to recall him being Rensain's lesser, which makes our dear Marcus a more potent threat in my mind, but we will not underestimate him, not while we are 'guests' here."::

:: ML Marcus- " Refrain from that last order, we play this out." ::
Back to top Go down
Claudia Carthallion

Claudia Carthallion

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-22, 00:37

::Claudia's eyes took a sideways glance at her dearest brother whilst he spoke, all the while her mind is elsewhere. She was concentrating on her surroundings, testing the essence of the place and wondering why the air felt as heavy as it did.

With her hands still clasped together, she ML'ed Xavier.::

"Lesser or not brother we can make use of this situation. We will not be bothered by mother and father here. It also means we can do what we like and yes, we shall keep Marcus close by. He has a high regard for you, my brother - use it to your advantage."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Carthallion

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-22, 22:12

:: ML Claudia- " He holds you in higher regard my dear. I will take your advice into consideration, and since our dear Marcus has been enbtrusted to our care directly, we will of course keep him close, we may need the extra sword should fligth from here become a necessity."::

:: smiles as he waits for Damyn's response::
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-24, 09:43

:: Still standing behind everyone, including Marcus, he observed for himself the twins. So these were his half siblings, the golden children that were kept and raised in public. He suspected they were no doubt spoilt.

He couldn't find himself jealous of them, nor resentful, however. It was quickly realized that they were as much as pawns in the game of thrones as he. Casually, he placed his arms behind his back and kept them comfortably clasped there.::

"Your demands are simple enough, brother."

::He answered, tilting his head to one side with a smirk. He noted how much Xavier looked like Vladamir, and it cast thoughts to if he looked like his own father. Would this be something he was never able to find out for himself? With his mothers' ill repuation for her love of men, he highly suspected so. ::
Back to top Go down
Damyn ShadowHeart

Damyn ShadowHeart

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime2010-05-25, 01:01

=Damyn declines his head, the movement lowering the cowl of his robe, a nod of acknowledgment to their requests. His razor-thin voice revebeats through their ears. "Of course, my honored guests. Your dearest brother will happily see to your desires." he lifts a hand from the arm of the throne, a gesture of dismissal with a simple flick of his wrist. "I will call upon you when I am ready."

He sends a Mind Link to Ash. "They are ambitious, and think themselves clever. Perhaps, for now, we let them believe they are the cat, and we are the mouse." His tone is ghost light and echoes dischordantly, as a multitude of voices speaking at once.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dressed and Ready. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressed and Ready.   Dressed and Ready. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dressed and Ready.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cities :: F'Tallian-
Jump to: